Web Analytics
Oly poll - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Oly poll

Started by zthrx, June 10, 2009, 12:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you think oly with mana + pots + full buff is a good idea, as it is out of town everyday?

yes
63 (44.7%)
no
78 (55.3%)

Total Members Voted: 136

zthrx

Quote from: Dag on June 10, 2009, 02:50:24 PM
I stay neutral in this case, just becouse one thing

to make better oly the easyest way is to reopen  class based

and

lower the buff bonuses: (what the point to have a xx/pp when u have all buff there???)

points are still shared (harder, but still are)

too much coding

Titan1

really bad idea ... xD just imagine ... mage/tank on full buff or dagger/tank in full buff these class are maked to do pve not pvp or oly =) so i voted no =)
Titan1          pr/bd
Garcon        nec/bd
NTitanN        nec/pal
TtnN             ps/sk
HellzSoul      ol/es
HellzStormer ee/sps

zthrx

Quote from: Titan1 on June 10, 2009, 05:16:21 PM
really bad idea ... xD just imagine ... mage/tank on full buff or dagger/tank in full buff these class are maked to do pve not pvp or oly =) so i voted no =)

what? omg...  8)

Zuluman

Stupid idea, means you are nerfing buffer classes in oly just to benifit others. Robing the rich to feed the poor
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

zthrx

Quote from: Zuluman on June 10, 2009, 08:06:28 PM
Stupid idea, means you are nerfing buffer classes in oly just to benifit others. Robing the rich to feed the poor

what nerf?

Zuluman

Every single person with a pp sub might aswell enter oly with an unsubbed char.... will they really havea chance against a nuker/tank when they are nuker/wasted oly sub

Mohit0

there is life before death?

Zuluman

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 10, 2009, 09:02:42 PM
Robin Hood!

Indeed!!!

Why you never leave town anymore  ??? ??? ???

Mohit0

Quote from: Zuluman on June 10, 2009, 09:05:55 PM
Indeed!!!

Why you never leave town anymore  ??? ??? ???

i am going and check varka /bs / coliseum every time i am IG  but  god damn where the hell are everyone?
i wanna old good days at varka  back, where mark is hiding? same cave as u Dead? :P

there is life before death?

zthrx

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 10, 2009, 09:53:46 PM
i am going and check varka /bs / coliseum every time i am IG  but  god damn where the hell are everyone?
i wanna old good days at varka  back, where mark is hiding? same cave as u Dead? :P

sorry but only Temp (>50) after all big RB dissapears, going to their E-houses and having a tea in local Aden bar after good job.  8)

cristianvernal

it might kill pp subs on olys, but even with potions, pp still will have tools to defend it self...

u ppl say.... with potions it will be like entering olys with a retail char or with a waste sub char, but actually pp's will have their own buffs plus pots and if it is mage will have empower!....so dont say that it will be a useless char on olys, cos it will be not!

and what about summoners, when u use erase on them, there u have a unsubbed char!....

imo good idea, zthruxxXXx1999xXxxX keep the good work/ideas. //unban sifacil!

xmaaadx

zthrx

I met luci today at oly, was rly pissed coz I lethaled him (my first lethal since 8 fights). And guess what luci, for me lethals can even don't exist when I'll have nice fun fighting.

But entering oly, and when you saw me, you were going with mind I'm just easy points. Every1 whos goin into oly think like that, and you was crying about (implement) fullbuff at the end of the fight because:
- as usually u didn't won
- as usually u didn't debuffed me
- as usually you hadn't alot of time to heal yourself and ur summon
- as usually you couldn't wait till my mana go down?

I'll tell you, fair pvp will be when I get same buffs, mana and we will see how good you are. till now today I met at oly only xx/pp.
Cheers  PPzords (wtb normal classes/players finally), and gl out of town, if there wont change anything at oly  8)