Web Analytics
Oly poll - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Oly poll

Started by zthrx, June 10, 2009, 12:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you think oly with mana + pots + full buff is a good idea, as it is out of town everyday?

yes
63 (44.7%)
no
78 (55.3%)

Total Members Voted: 136

kuko

Quote from: NiToPaMi on June 11, 2009, 01:33:11 PM
if u like good oly system try make olympiad games on retail (retail oly system as on oficial server)

now I can vote yes with two hands.
Remove subclass at oly and finally we will have normal pvp there.

Kwas

i want my tyr/pal on oly with full buffs !!! pls

i will be not overpower ;/   shield of faith + force barier + zealot + AI + bizon and i dont kill all other players in 3 sec and tanks in 5 :) 

Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

zthrx

Quote from: Kwas on June 11, 2009, 01:58:21 PM
i want my tyr/pal on oly with full buffs !!! pls

i will be not overpower ;/   shield of faith + force barier + zealot + AI + bizon and i dont kill all other players in 3 sec and tanks in 5 :)  

I will pwn you for sure :*

anyway you can't participate with mutants  8)

Kwas

Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

darkdevilct

remove stuck sub on oly ...is the only chance to make fair pvp

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

zthrx

Quote from: darkdevilct on June 11, 2009, 02:25:14 PM
remove stuck sub on oly ...is the only chance to make fair pvp

but what is unfair when you play out of town?

since the beginning no1 wrote nothing about it, no cries, nothing... so what's the problem of add buffs and pots?

I'm still waiting for even 1 reason/ but objective plz

cofo

Quote from: kuko on June 11, 2009, 01:44:37 PM
now I can vote yes with two hands.
Remove subclass at oly and finally we will have normal pvp there.

Before talking about "normal" pvp go see some movies with oly fights on retail and reconsider please.
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

kuko

Quote from: cofo on June 11, 2009, 02:37:32 PM
Before talking about "normal" pvp go see some movies with oly fights on retail and reconsider please.
If u want I can send u tyran on retail?

our4n0s

Quote from: zthrx on June 10, 2009, 11:11:02 PM
so it means, that all this pvps out of town, is just one unbalanced system gg, but no1 is crying about it there. rly rly interesting
about my case, read another topics if you want to touch me...
this is a stupid remark, you are comparing outside town pvp with oly one, considering both would be on full buffs, and claiming that outside town it is balanced...
But outside town we a Team PvP, not at all the same with 1 v 1 PvP, you can't even start to deny it seriously, oly with full buffs would still be unbalanced, because some combo are unbeatable when it comes to 1 v 1 while at a mass PVP they wont be that strong at all...
l2 basics dude.

Tho if you really find a nerf, or just change, however you call it, that makes a balanced Oly, well then i would say yes definitely, guess i already earned enough cash out of it really ;>
But full buffs, as i said... some 1 v 1 ruler would come and rape everyone
retired

cristianvernal

Quote from: cofo on June 11, 2009, 02:37:32 PM

stop with that retail shit, this is nm, not a retail server u.u

xmaaadx

Javardsnegger

Quote from: zthrx on June 11, 2009, 12:32:09 PM
if you know shiit plz leave ur comments for yourself.

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.

Haaayyyyyaaaaaaaaaa
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

our4n0s

You active the disactived base class oly, you make it a non based class, What's the point?
Well, you add a feature, every character that reaches more than, let's say 100 points (idea is that it can be between 70 and 100 pts) gets an item that makes him not able anymore to join this First non based class oly.

Then he can only join the second non based class oly, let's call it the no life farmer oly   :D, let's say the 8 first stages for the farmers olympiad and the rest = 12 i guess for the mere mortals players.

This way, even if some guys is strong, or just lucky with opponents (like some pp sorc could reach 100 pts) but wishes to remain on the 'fun olympiad', he can give a few wins, making sure he won't enter the farmers area.
Or even better, but may be harder to code, you lose the item when you drop under 100 pts

This way the more deep in the month we go, the more 'nooby' is the low pts olympiad.

Guess with some smartass this sh1T wouldn't even need much coding
retired