Web Analytics
Oly poll

News:

Main Menu

Oly poll

Started by zthrx, June 10, 2009, 12:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you think oly with mana + pots + full buff is a good idea, as it is out of town everyday?

yes
63 (44.7%)
no
78 (55.3%)

Total Members Voted: 136

zthrx

here you go 2 short  topics about it
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,192095.0.html
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,192111.0.html

and what I'm thinking? it's easiest to code than apply any other nerf etc etc.

why?

bcoz that combo wasn't never tested

why 2?

bcause it works pretty fine out of town, everyday, at anytime, with everyone, and no1 is crying after pvp on buffs/pots

why 3?

bcoz I have everything and don't give a shiit about books etc.

why 4?

because maby normal ppl who knows their chars, and playstyle instead looking for PVP on entire MAP... without logging bot etc will go faster to olympiad get some fun...

why 5?

because all this pathetic river of tears which skills are OP and don't will stop don't believe me? PVPing everyday couple hours I've never seen any1 complaining just GF.. and next round...

why 6?

in couple words it's just bringing PVP from out of town to faken oly, where ppl should have same fun, and do not be scared of by pwning in unfair system they don't like to play

why 7?

I think every1 will find his personal reason to agree...

why not?  just test it for 1 month

and plz oly farmers GFTO if you haven't anything interesting to say, bcoz in every topic you just spam and bullshit talk without any good reason. You don't give a shiit about this community, you never did... for you it's always good as it is.. next chronicles made for farmers/ the same chars indeed

and why should I make a char to go play in oly?

wtf? Isn't idea of oly to be hero, is to be the best player etc..? next year passing by and I know alot of players who deserve to be hero, just coming from out of town, make same fights in this small arena and finally being hero.

and why it isn't cry topic? for those who can't read without understanding, I wrote a rly fair rules, as I said I don't give a flying freak because I have everything I need, and I want to see this 80% of server siting in faken town and doing nothing to get their asses to oly manager and make some fun at least....

our4n0s

I voted no, because this is something that just like you said, you have access to out of town.
That would only feet you because you are PvP oriented, but this idea is silly, it's like you know this is the way you will farm oly, come on, we both know it, you are just willing to get the system that suits you, like everyone.
So, this would make selfbuff pvps vanish from Dnet, it's not even worth being talked about ( yet i did talk about as i post, and i did vote) i mean that Drake will never ever do that, therefore, no need to talk about it
retired

zthrx

there is no1 pvping on selfbuff, you are just scared of it, ye It will feed me? nope it give me a fun to fight some1 else,
than selfish, smartasses which trying to hold it as it is for another year

will feed me? how you know? if I finally meet xxx chars siting in town he? u rly think my char is so powerfull? silly

are you scared that some1 else get your hero status? books? too bad... I  don't need them

last time I was hero, I was droping books in aden town (50 exactly, from 70 I had, rest gave to my friends and bro), so try to find another reason to don't let 90% of server have some fun at oly...

Ozukyz

nerf Tk/PW  3UD =owerpowered ;[
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

MonkeyMonk

Quote from: Ozukyz on June 10, 2009, 12:34:24 PM
nerf Tk/PW  3UD =owerpowered ;[
lol ? 3 ud ? how teh freak can it get 3 UD`s ? 1 ud with effect 1 and 1 with effect 2 and vengence (or wtf was it typed)?
bshopy ne/ee
MonkeyMonk ty/ol
MyMind th/wl

our4n0s

Quote from: zthrx on June 10, 2009, 12:28:25 PM
there is no1 pvping on selfbuff

thats what i say, no selfbuff pvp except in oly, now take this off from oly
And now more selfbuff PvP at all in whole l2, this is why Drake will never do it, that was the point, i bet you got it now, yet we may disagree still but it's only due to the importance we give to selfbuff pvp.

Personally, about hte part blablabla afraid il lfeed me u wanna farm 1 more year blabla (i feel like saying QQ more btw) well, about this part, would full buff oly be done i would go with another combo and still get fun CAREFULL !! SPOILER and still roll oly [/SPOILER]
retired

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: MonkeyMonk on June 10, 2009, 12:37:34 PM
lol ? 3 ud ? how teh freak can it get 3 UD`s ? 1 ud with effect 1 and 1 with effect 2 and vengence (or wtf was it typed)?
UD lv 2  (TK) Vengeance , Shield of faith afaik

TomekAlmighty

I voted yes even if i know this will never happen.

Oly can only be made more balanced by:
-Fullbuffing everybody
-Limiting the ammouth of buffs you can have to something like 5 buffs (it could also be made that you can only recieve buffs from the npc and wont be able to selfbuff yourself)
-Or by making it retail like.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

zthrx

Quote from: our4n0s on June 10, 2009, 12:44:25 PM
thats what i say, no selfbuff pvp except in oly, now take this off from oly
And now more selfbuff PvP at all in whole l2, this is why Drake will never do it, that was the point, i bet you got it now, yet we may disagree still but it's only due to the importance we give to selfbuff pvp.

Personally, about hte part blablabla afraid il lfeed me u wanna farm 1 more year blabla (i feel like saying QQ more btw) well, about this part, would full buff oly be done i would go with another combo and still get fun CAREFULL !! SPOILER and still roll oly [/SPOILER]

hehe if we take off selfbuff from oly it will give to like a 50-60% ppl on server with average items higher chances to "do anything".
Show me 3 (fresh) players who are goin in with A/S sets and tateo. (maby u'll find 1-2 max from 1k ppl online. Isn't this fact freaked up? 1k ppl online and 4ppl in a cross farming everyday? )

by holding this rules at it is, you've killed  all fun which oly brings. You want new players on server, new players leaves this server seeing they are freaked at every step, and even it's an old server we don't do anything to keep them here.  Is better for you to count any stupid reasons like: borrow stuff from some1 or join to some clan- ye maby, but tell it to the new players who aren't able to get some fun even at simple oly, which could bring them abit cash.
Because they are not even albe to make 50 pts to get books

I think it is, still hard to understand for you. And yea keep holding it as it is, I see plenty new players knocking to our server's door

Mohit0

big NO cause i am pp ::)

there is life before death?

Deavon

i voted "no" since there is not option "i dont give a freak,i m not oly whore"

Dag

I stay neutral in this case, just becouse one thing

to make better oly the easyest way is to reopen  class based

and

lower the buff bonuses: (what the point to have a xx/pp when u have all buff there???)

points are still shared (harder, but still are)

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10