Balance of Powers. [Skills]

News:

Main Menu

Balance of Powers. [Skills]

Started by Demonsfall, June 11, 2009, 12:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonsfall

This topic is only meant for skills.

If you have any skill that is not working, that is sincerely overpowered, or isn't working correctly or simply needs a fix/change/nerf/twist/balance, post them here.

Rules:
- Only constructive posts, in understandable English (else this topic will turn into rubbish within days)
- Explain clearly what is wrong with the skill, by all means, try to add suggestions in what way to fix/balance/change the skill.
- Add which classes have this skill, and make sure you type the skill name correct.
- Try not to report the same skill twice.

I'll keep this topic clean, any spam, annoying posts or simply not usable posts will be deleted and you risk punishment.
It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.

zthrx

- Iron shield, disappears after getting other buff shield (tanks classes)
- Vengeance, enchanting to "decrease penalty"- effect doesn't work (tank classes)

KrasnaalPL

I think that is still actual ->tested some time ago

*Iron Shield – sometimes after casting skills don’t go to buff bar.
*Flame Icon - no effect
*Spirit of Phoenix - no effect
*Insane Crusher  - don’t work and should be used only with sword or blunt.
*Shield of Revenge - no effect
*Sublime Self-Sacrifice – don’t work - should make party members invicible
*Flame Armor – don’t work
*Mana Gain - you should buff with it other targets, not self.
*Skill Expertise S, should be that you can't wear S80 (weapons,dynasty sets). For example: have you got lvl 78 and wear Armor/Weapon S80 you should get grade penalty.
*Servitor Barrier - land on master, it shouldn’t to be that. Should give invicible to summon.
*Hurricane Assult – don’t work
*Crushing Pain - range should be 40 but is like 300-400.
*Skill Protection of Rune is don’t work like should be. Skill when is active shouldn't removes magic barrier. After Protection of Rune quiting, you haven’t got magic barrier. It shouldn't to be that.
* Protection of Elemental: Increases resistance to elemental attacks – seems that don’t work
* Protection of Alignment: Increases resistance to Holy and Dark attacks – seems that don’t work
* After checking few char I think that skills from lvl 80-81 from all class should be rechecked, much of them don’t work (after using -> no effect)
*Critical Wound don’t give effect. The same critical dmg w/o critical wound.
*Assassination propably don’t work. Skills many times don’t landing. Critical hit from skills are very rare.
*Seal of Blockade – land but don’t work.
* Seal of Limit –work only for HP (make lower regen HP), don’t gives lower regen MP/CP.
* Spoil Bomb – don’t work.
* Force of Destruction – don’t work.
* Demolition  Inpact – don’t work. It should work with 2 handed sword/blunt, but I can cast it with dagger, skill don’t give dmg.
* Throne Root – don’t work.
* Mutual Response – skill work bad.
* Excessive Loyalty  – don’t work.
*Counter Mind  – don’t work.
*Counter Chance  – don’t work.
*Counterattack – don’t work.
*Expose Weak Point – don’t work.
*Ghost Piercing – don’t work. Don’t give any dmg.
*Ghost Walking – don’t work.
* Pain of Shielen – don’t work.
* Touch of Shielen – don’t work.
* Blessing of Eva – don’t work.
* Frost Armor– don’t work.
* Throne of Ice – skill have range about 300, but should 90.
* Counter Rapid Shot – don’t work.
* Arrow Rain – Low dmg, long reuse skill.
* Counter Dash – don’t work.
* Wind Riding – don’t work.
* Eva’s Will - don’t work.
* Touch of Eva - don’t work.
*Flame Hawk – skill gives very low dmg. Power of skill is 5758.
* Seed of Revenge – don’t work.
* Dread Pool – don’t work.
* Vampiric Mist – don’t work.

Where is written “don’t work” mean the same like “no effect”

Diver

1. SPS/SORC/SH

Aura Symphony, Inferno, Blizzard, Demon Wind, Elemental Assault, Elemental Symphony, and Elemental Storm

QuoteThe use condition has been changed for the following skills so that they can be used without having to receive elemental energy; this results in the re-use time and power being changed for these skills: Aura Symphony, Inferno, Blizzard, Demon Wind, Elemental Assault, Elemental Symphony, and Elemental Storm

2. SPS - Frost Armor canno't be lerned coz Forgotten Scorl don't work.

3. Dino skills that was lerned in C6 desapire.

4. SPS - Raging Waves - hit only caster.

5. SWS - Symbol of Noise - There is graphic effect but nothing happen.

6. New enchant option have no effect:
- weaknes + speed penalty
- forst wall + freezing
- sprint + dodge
- aura flsh + stun

7. SPS/SORC/SH

The Seed of Fire skill’s effect has been changed to increase your Fire elemental P. Atk.

The Seed of Water skill’s effect has been changed to increase your Water elemental P. Atk.

The Seed of Wind skill’s effect has been changed to increase your Wind elemental P. Atk

8. Nobless skills work like in C4.
Shoudl be buff.
The Harmony of Noblesse and Symphony of Noblesse skill effects have been changed. They are now buff skills that can be used only during a siege.

Kwas

DA skills
Iron shield - when u use shield buff skil disapear,
Shield of Revange -  it dont work since IL :)   and becous of that DA is most usless char in L2

Glad
made all glad skills reuse normal :)  (tss, sonic rage)

Tyrant
-zealot enchanted +time dont work
-fist fury work as it should imo ( i have tyr) and it will be owerpower with fist fury

Game BUGS
- NPC giving "enternance to stell citadel" dont work
- mobs "sand devils" dont drop summon smart cubic spell book
- i know Track reduct drop rate of evil weapons .... but only 3 ppl making this quest on serv. and after so  many days  we have 1 rec. icarus on serv .... and u need mats and another recept .. and its 60%   consider increasing drop rate becous its 10 times lover than on official or more. ( Icarus Weapons quest on HB)
- Knights epaluette dont work ( should be droped by mobs on fortres sieage or in Castle)
-Elemental stone dont work ( no npc to start quest) but track told he is working on it
-Apella is still buged
-some SA on dynasty weapons dont work ( CD on Dagger for example)
-dony dont have Dynasty Crusher weapon to  buy for coins
-Mobs dont drop ransmutations scrols ( and no npc to learn tham) :) but i dont know it will work on Nm or no
-some port bugs from Gk
-and soem funny exploits ;)   u can kill RB over and over :P

but HB rox and GMs made superb work and many ppl  back to server :)    GL with fixing this few bugs and dont working stuffs

Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

Ingela

Quote from: KrasnaalPL on June 11, 2009, 01:11:55 PM
I think that is still actual ->tested some time ago

*Iron Shield â€" sometimes after casting skills don’t go to buff bar.
*Flame Icon - no effect
*Spirit of Phoenix - no effect
*Insane Crusher  - don’t work and should be used only with sword or blunt.
*Shield of Revenge - no effect
*Sublime Self-Sacrifice â€" don’t work - should make party members invicible
*Flame Armor â€" don’t work
*Mana Gain - you should buff with it other targets, not self.
*Skill Expertise S, should be that you can't wear S80 (weapons,dynasty sets). For example: have you got lvl 78 and wear Armor/Weapon S80 you should get grade penalty.
*Servitor Barrier - land on master, it shouldn’t to be that. Should give invicible to summon.
*Hurricane Assult â€" don’t work
*Crushing Pain - range should be 40 but is like 300-400.
*Skill Protection of Rune is don’t work like should be. Skill when is active shouldn't removes magic barrier. After Protection of Rune quiting, you haven’t got magic barrier. It shouldn't to be that.
* Protection of Elemental: Increases resistance to elemental attacks â€" seems that don’t work
* Protection of Alignment: Increases resistance to Holy and Dark attacks â€" seems that don’t work
* After checking few char I think that skills from lvl 80-81 from all class should be rechecked, much of them don’t work (after using -> no effect)
*Critical Wound don’t give effect. The same critical dmg w/o critical wound.
*Assassination propably don’t work. Skills many times don’t landing. Critical hit from skills are very rare.
*Seal of Blockade â€" land but don’t work.
* Seal of Limit â€"work only for HP (make lower regen HP), don’t gives lower regen MP/CP.
* Spoil Bomb â€" don’t work.
* Force of Destruction â€" don’t work.
* Demolition  Inpact â€" don’t work. It should work with 2 handed sword/blunt, but I can cast it with dagger, skill don’t give dmg.
* Throne Root â€" don’t work.
* Mutual Response â€" skill work bad.
* Excessive Loyalty  â€" don’t work.
*Counter Mind  â€" don’t work.
*Counter Chance  â€" don’t work.
*Counterattack â€" don’t work.
*Expose Weak Point â€" don’t work.
*Ghost Piercing â€" don’t work. Don’t give any dmg.
*Ghost Walking â€" don’t work.
* Pain of Shielen â€" don’t work.
* Touch of Shielen â€" don’t work.
* Blessing of Eva â€" don’t work.
* Frost Armorâ€" don’t work.
* Throne of Ice â€" skill have range about 300, but should 90.
* Counter Rapid Shot â€" don’t work.
* Arrow Rain â€" Low dmg, long reuse skill.
* Counter Dash â€" don’t work.
* Wind Riding â€" don’t work.
* Eva’s Will - don’t work.
* Touch of Eva - don’t work.
*Flame Hawk â€" skill gives very low dmg. Power of skill is 5758.
* Seed of Revenge â€" don’t work.
* Dread Pool â€" don’t work.
* Vampiric Mist â€" don’t work.

Where is written “don’t work” mean the same like “no effect”

From DN wiki

Throne of Ice
HP damage 173/sec. Range 900. Duration 10 seconds. Reuse is longer than cancelation.

http://dnwiki.dragon-community.net/index.php/Talk:Mystic_Muse#Throne_of_Ice

cthon

smart cubic is not working properly... i mean atm it just roots and after i read some topics on others forums it should do this :

Arcana Lord : Aqua Cubic (DOT affect), Life Cubic (heal), Cleanse

Elemental Master : Spark Cubic (Stun), Storm Cubic (nuke), Cleanse

Spectral Master : Storm Cubic (nuke), Life Cubic (heal), Cleanse

Shilen Templar : Attractive Cubic (Hate and hold*), Storm Cubic (nuke), Cleanse

Eva's Templar : Aqua Cubic (DOT affect), Phantom Cubic (debuff), Cleanse
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

dusaka

Over the body - Titan's skill (increases Max HP + 35 %, P.atk + 25 %, A.Speed + 15 %, P.def + 30 %, Speed + 20. Duration 60 seconds.) not working

Spoil bomb - Fortune Seeker  ( Puts enemies near the target into a spoil state, exploding and inflicting non-elemental magic damage after 10 seconds. (20 seconds at master's exellence) Power 115 ) > not working

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

lucifsg

some enchanted skills like clarity have no effect. a +12 clarity has same effect as a +0
also arrest enchanted to add damage while used not working
and most of passive enchanted skills not working as well
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Sarcasm

Some notes about Berserker's skills.

Critical Sense passive doesn't add critical damage bonus and not full bonus for critical rate.

Death Mark doesn't work. Supposed to decrease p.def/m.def and reduce health over time, but it does not.

Erase Mark doesn't work at all or has very low success rate. Supposed to remove it every time.

Disarm - very low randing rate. In fact, I couldn't land it even once in PvP, raise the probability please.

Scorn doesn't work at all. Also, in skill description it says range 40, what kind of a aggro skill is that with 40 range?

Storm Assault is ridiculously weak. Does nearly 200 damage on monsters while having 2200 p.atk on the character. Boost it please. Not to mention in PvP it does like 50 pitiful points of damage...

Spread Wing same problem as with Storm Assault. I know these skills have fast reuse, but 150-200 damage with very high character p.atk is wrong.

Blade Rush, which is very important, doesn't work. Never adds bleeding effect to the target. Hoping for a quick fix on that.

Crushing Pain works as AoE attack and can be triggered without targeting anyone. As far as I know, this is a single target attack.

Strike Back - zero effect. I know that counterattack of Abyss Walker and Shield Of Revenge of Dark Avenger have similliar effects and they aren't implemented yet, but hopefully they all get to work soon. This skill is pretty important for Kamaels in PvPs.

EDIT: True Berserker's MP consumption is very high, 23 MP per tick unbuffed. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that much.

Re-checked Critical Sense - I think it works completely only with non-kamael weapons, it doesn't add full bonus critical rate and no critical power with Ancient Swords.

Devil

hmm, got a question here and dunno if it's already written somewhere...

what about some mage skills:

like blizzard (should work w/o seed's shouldnt it?)
and those new skills like diamond dust/empowering echo, throne of ice/wind/count of fire, vortex crusher/buster/slug; are they all working?? (haven't tested so far, that's why i'm asking)
are the massive attack skills (with spellforces) working yet? like cyclone/raging waves/volcano...
another one goes for smart cubic and iron shield?
and very last one goes for the protection skills (alignement/rune and elemental) ? working?

ty for answer

TassarA

Palins walker.s  Abuss walker.s Treasure hunter.s  Escape  chakle   !!!NOT  WORKING ON  DRYAD  ROOT !!!!