Its our time to cry - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Its our time to cry

Started by Diabolical, June 16, 2009, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohit0

Quote from: Diabolical on June 17, 2009, 12:31:11 PM
mana burn reuse is like 3x now and it fails most of the time .. its not even worth using it :S:S

erase is nerfed 2x time and land rate is freaked as well

@ ppl in topic .. u still complain about mana burn and erase even after it being nerf to death :/ .. u dudnt even check it in game u just complain lol

whats the sucess rate of erase right now?
cause yesterday again at oly  my poor cursed man got freaked (again) arround 7/9 erases suceed

there is life before death?

WindPhoenix

give us back the old oly with a lot of space to kite slowed daggers and problem solved.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sephiroth

Nerf Lethal cos of Oly? Just gtfo Rebel,nobody use ur shity chars out of oly(just u,and u have Promi aug which doesn't need fix),even less a Mana Burn aug,anyway,many augs got fixed,it just was'bout time...

Now let's nerf everything cos of Oly lol

zthrx

lethals are in 80% CP lethals even on mobs, I spend lot of time killing chimeras and 100% blows were landing rarely, you can ask many ppl in Epic I was farming with.
And yea, it's about luck during mage makes always the same DMG per hit + crits, and blows they landing about every second or even third, so daggers are always out of mana rly fast...

you can have extremely land of mana burn, slow landing 100% and every debuff on server, but instead make blows land rate 100% and we are OK.  Bcoz dagger needs to chase ur chicken ass, during you just wait till debuffs land on him. And you are whining coz you got lucky lethaled during you failed to debuff him on a time...

ps: completely no1, no1 I was fight with, was complaining about lethals.. bcoz when fight takes some time it's clear that some1 make lethal (first between dagger vs dagger)(or mage crit), I don't even complain if mage crit me, and no1 is crying also when he says he got mage crited during siege, just luck...
And we should now cry coz, mages makes couple crits in a row.. just let ppl talk

leobruno

Come on! stop say that! STOP NERF CHARRRRRRRSSSS!!! This modifications bring unbalance 4 this game!!!! JUST STOP CHANGE THE SKILLS TO TRY BALANCE CAUSE WE GOT REVERSE!!!!!!

If u want a nerf, nerf my dk, its to much bigger!  8)

ps: sry for caps.

zthrx

Quote from: leobruno on June 17, 2009, 03:45:15 PM

If u want a nerf, nerf my dk, its to much bigger!  8)

post a pic, we will think about it  ;D

our4n0s

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiha.
someone wanna play chess?
retired

cristianvernal

Quote from: zthrx on June 17, 2009, 04:12:18 PM
post a pic, we will think about it  ;D

fu cking fag! sorry abouit that, i got to say it

@topic: actually, when i play olys on daggerist, i rarely land an instant kill, in fact....when i play against a daggerist, i always get killed by an instant kill/lethal..... so lets nerf lethal, cos sometimes is annoying.... ofc in other times may save ur ass but, actually a good daggerist doesnt need that to fight or to win.....

xmaaadx

Diabolical

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 17, 2009, 01:56:45 PM
Nerf Lethal cos of Oly? Just gtfo Rebel,nobody use ur shity chars out of oly(just u,and u have Promi aug which doesn't need fix),even less a Mana Burn aug,anyway,many augs got fixed,it just was'bout time...

Now let's nerf everything cos of Oly lol

isnt that why erase and mana burn got nerf ??? it was because of oly .. or its good when ppl cry for mana burn and erase because of oly and now its not good anymore ?

and i use my "shitty char" outside oly and i enjoy playing it and this is not about my char now .. its about daggers lethal to 1 hp

Quote from: zthrx on June 17, 2009, 02:57:27 PM
lethals are in 80% CP lethals even on mobs, I spend lot of time killing chimeras and 100% blows were landing rarely, you can ask many ppl in Epic I was farming with.

me ( th / pal ) and puff (th/wk) we went to chimera and there was no single mob died without getting lethal , its way high rate , since its hard to observe it outside , watch dagger fights inside oly and check how much they lethal

@ rest of ur post .. u compare lethal to a mage crit ? .. archers crit , daggers crit all fighters crit with skills lol , is that ur argument ? i would understand u if u said that in c4 times but since IL there r chances for crittign during skill so comparing lethal to a magic crit is nonsense , even magic crit rate got nerf

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on June 17, 2009, 04:27:43 PM
yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiha.
someone wanna play chess?
i'm in.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sephiroth

Quote from: Diabolical on June 17, 2009, 07:28:08 PM
isnt that why erase and mana burn got nerf ??? it was because of oly .. or its good when ppl cry for mana burn and erase because of oly and now its not good anymore ?

and i use my "shitty char" outside oly and i enjoy playing it and this is not about my char now .. its about daggers lethal to 1 hp

No,Erase was nerfed cos out of Oly was the same shit for ppl with summons,it was op and had to be fixed.Mana Burn aug was nerfed cos it was op,no reuse,while Mana Burn skill was nerfed long ago,so why the aug. skill should stay different from the original skill?.

Yes,that's what I said,u'r the only one who use it out,so I bet u'll play the same way w/o Mana Burn aug..
Daggers Lethals r fine the way it's now,mages r gonna die fast w/ or w/o Lethal,and at least u give daggers a chance to kill Tanks,and fighters with shitloads of CP/HP.It should be that way,isn't it? Aren't daggers meant to be one of the best classes in 1 vs 1?.

Furesy

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 17, 2009, 07:53:08 PM
No,Erase was nerfed cos out of Oly was the same shit for ppl with summons,it was op and had to be fixed.Mana Burn aug was nerfed cos it was op,no reuse,while Mana Burn skill was nerfed long ago,so why the aug. skill should stay different from the original skill?.

Yes,that's what I said,u'r the only one who use it out,so I bet u'll play the same way w/o Mana Burn aug..
Daggers Lethals r fine the way it's now,mages r gonna die fast w/ or w/o Lethal,and at least u give daggers a chance to kill Tanks,and fighters with shitloads of CP/HP.It should be that way,isn't it? Aren't daggers meant to be one of the best classes in 1 vs 1?.

Uhm, Mana burn normal skill was nerfed same time as Erase ;f