News:

Main Menu

Its our time to cry

Started by Diabolical, June 16, 2009, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 18, 2009, 11:58:15 AM
I have to make my bouth chars heroes first xD

But i have bad gear since i droped valakas when i left so i guess ill stay with bb NM  :P

Everyone knows that valakas is gay anyway.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

lucifsg

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 18, 2009, 11:58:15 AM
I have to make my bouth chars heroes first xD

But i have bad gear since i droped valakas when i left so i guess ill stay with bb NM  :P

i drop my +6 when i was in army . i still wonder who was the lucky one to pick it up . his name was 3mptiness.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 18, 2009, 01:22:27 AM
I am not offended, but other might consider very stupid saying harsh things without know what you are talking about 1st.

Thank you, have a nice day :)
like u talking about my donations
retired

PoFon

Quote from: lucifsg on June 18, 2009, 04:19:58 PM
i drop my +6 when i was in army . i still wonder who was the lucky one to pick it up . his name was 3mptiness.
it was at aw golky, weren't it?

i remember once there was a valakas+6 drop and an antharas also, and db+f later :D
I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original projectory and adheres to you.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

FeelmyBow

Actually, im playing Dagger chars for quite a while. Played several dagger chars and i have to admit. Lethal rate is kinda big. On the other hand we need a chance to hit dmg with blows, once we run out of mana were kinda useless. while Mages can hit every skill they do and dmg pretty good, daggers can't cause the landing rate isn't 100%.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on June 18, 2009, 07:36:32 PM
your what?  ;D
Anyway, about chess, i was not kidding, i really enjoy playing it, i paid for the stuff on msn so this is easy way to have a game, anyone feel free to add me and we ll play chess (won't cost a cent) : ulysse_699@hotmail.com  :) i accept ennemys too :P
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on June 18, 2009, 10:45:29 PM
Anyway, about chess, i was not kidding, i really enjoy playing it, i paid for the stuff on msn so this is easy way to have a game, anyone feel free to add me and we ll play chess (won't cost a cent) : ulysse_699@hotmail.com  :) i accept ennemys too :P
i'm not your enemy you prick, it just happened you farmed oly on my class  ;D
added.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Diabolical

NERF LETHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Mohit0

[size=100pt]NERF LETHAL[/size]

failed xD

there is life before death?

Sephiroth

Nerf 1 vs 1 based classes,ah,no,w8,Glad and Dagger r already nerfed,let's nerf'em even more!.

Mohit0

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 22, 2009, 09:06:37 AM
Nerf 1 vs 1 based classes,ah,no,w8,Glad and Dagger r already nerfed,let's nerf'em even more!.

dumb bump!

nerf lethal

there is life before death?