Web Analytics
Your dagger experience (maybe a GM/coder can explain?)

News:

Main Menu

Your dagger experience (maybe a GM/coder can explain?)

Started by Dag, June 18, 2009, 01:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

startin some little test here and there about dyes/weapon etc

Blows land rate: affected by?

Damage on blows: affected by?

about damage :
till now i can say for sure that the P atk doesn't make a shit (might, great might pof or crit damage related like death wisp etcetc)
AS+10 vs DD+MM+3:   damage 1200-1300 vs 1200-1300
And as reflex also the +STR or - STR has no relfex (tested on blows with +4 STR or - 5 STR: always same damage)
(ps: also using or not Soulshot doesn't affect it ..... +100 dmg on B or on S weapon, nothin more)

What influence blow LAND rate?
For now i can say FOR SURE the lvl difference
to have some fun i tested around 100-120 mob lvl 40-50
it was like a oneshot party
i can say at least a 85% blows landed (and high % of lethal )
PS: demon mm had better landing rate than AS.... what a news :D

abouth Lethal landing rate: well this is simple the theory that they Should be based on str (but honestly i prefer to make 10 succesflul blow than one succesful lethal.... lethal is funny fjust from tim eto time)

but wold be nice , due the fact we are Dnet and so custom, to know WHAT affect WHAT
maybe Drake putted blows landrate MEN based. ok. or on char name. well, ok again.
just to have clear ideas.
magic crit is WIT. ok.
Matk / curses is INT vs MEN. ok
Crit damage skill on fighter just p atk based? ooook

and us? :D

tnx

Ps: notice i didn't asked anything about lethals. if anyone has the lethal formula, nice for him and keep it for yourself :D
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

kidicarus

Well Dex should effect landrate if im not misstaken. Mb it effects lethals aswell..... but i think the only way of knowing for sure on DN is finding a peacefull place and just test a few thousand blows on your own.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Dag

Quote from: kidicarus on June 18, 2009, 02:03:42 PM
Well Dex should effect landrate if im not misstaken. Mb it effects lethals aswell..... but i think the only way of knowing for sure on DN is finding a peacefull place and just test a few thousand blows on your own.
problem is that u can test something u know exist :)

FE: if i say MEN influences curse land....u can test it (and how much +/- MEN influences it)

if u don't know WHAT is the key, u can't even start :)
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Dag

Quote from: duleO81 on June 18, 2009, 05:02:32 PM
dagers are OP chars in HB,nothing more to say,yust watch how much that lethal hax shit skill lands.
pls don't spam this post and also...read it before
i m not interested at all in lethal.
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

TomekAlmighty

Get yourself -5 dex dyes and try lots of blows and than try it again with +5 dex dyes and you will see if it depends on dex  ;)

And the dammage difference between b grade and s grade is probably becouse S grade weapons have +pvp dammage...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

thehunted

STR neither has an effect on Critical Stab Rate. I tested it so that the difference in STR and CON were the only variables. Dex/Equip/Buffs/Position was exactly the same. I tested -9 STR vs +5 STR. During my test i also noticed Deadly Blow is not able to do a Critical Stab anymore.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Dag

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 18, 2009, 05:11:54 PM
Get yourself -5 dex dyes and try lots of blows and than try it again with +5 dex dyes and you will see if it depends on dex  ;)

And the dammage difference between b grade and s grade is probably becouse S grade weapons have +pvp dammage...

tested
no difference between blows from B or S + SA
1200/1300 vs 1200/1300
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Dag on June 18, 2009, 05:21:28 PM
tested
no difference between blows from B or S + SA
1200/1300 vs 1200/1300

Crit dammage SA doesnt have any effect on blows? O.o

I guess than might mortal is ftw! xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Dag

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 18, 2009, 05:33:10 PM
Crit dammage SA doesnt have any effect on blows? O.o

I guess than might mortal is ftw! xD
crit damage work on crit , so must be a crit damage (succesful blow isn a succesful crit, the crit will be from backstab when multiplies the damage)

btw

on AS i have haste :)
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Chicks

Quote from: Dag on June 18, 2009, 01:54:00 PM
startin some little test here and there about dyes/weapon etc

Blows land rate: affected by?

Damage on blows: affected by?

about damage :
till now i can say for sure that the P atk doesn't make a shit (might, great might pof or crit damage related like death wisp etcetc)
AS+10 vs DD+MM+3:   damage 1200-1300 vs 1200-1300
And as reflex also the +STR or - STR has no relfex (tested on blows with +4 STR or - 5 STR: always same damage)
(ps: also using or not Soulshot doesn't affect it ..... +100 dmg on B or on S weapon, nothin more)

What influence blow LAND rate?
For now i can say FOR SURE the lvl difference
to have some fun i tested around 100-120 mob lvl 40-50
it was like a oneshot party
i can say at least a 85% blows landed (and high % of lethal )
PS: demon mm had better landing rate than AS.... what a news :D

abouth Lethal landing rate: well this is simple the theory that they Should be based on str (but honestly i prefer to make 10 succesflul blow than one succesful lethal.... lethal is funny fjust from tim eto time)

but wold be nice , due the fact we are Dnet and so custom, to know WHAT affect WHAT
maybe Drake putted blows landrate MEN based. ok. or on char name. well, ok again.
just to have clear ideas.
magic crit is WIT. ok.
Matk / curses is INT vs MEN. ok
Crit damage skill on fighter just p atk based? ooook

and us? :D

tnx

Ps: notice i didn't asked anything about lethals. if anyone has the lethal formula, nice for him and keep it for yourself :D

we defenitly need the formula ... cuz its a necessity to fix it its not as pointless as return there, its a 1 hit kill wtvr the hp u got. My idea is to set the lethal to half damage at each letal (so u cant , theoricly, hit 0) and that way its still a good skill but not as OP as this. Remove all CP and half hp is well enougth

but for the rest I guess its dex.

The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Onionis

why every one thing that CD in daggers give u more dmg..... its not c4 when every blow was a Critical HIT( in c4 ur blows was 200 dmg better) in HB we have blows and critical blows so SA CD works only when u have Critical BLow .......
so atm MM ftw :P
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I\'ll be the one to save us all.

Save us all!

IshidaMitsunari one of the last in his kind
Lumii exHero
xEmeKx exHero

Ziomek26

I was test dyes and i was see diferent str+5 and -5 but maby i was wrong, i also see diferent with others wepons
dmg from blows have more power with buff for crit power ( DW, fire, cat buff, cov crit dmg sa, focus power and fun start^^ )
btw avery 1 blow is critical hit ( use blow on mob/npc w/o death whisper>se dmg, use death whisper>see smg xD ) if u se
U use lethal blow
CRITICAL HIT!!
123124123 dmg
it is same as critical on glad or tyr becouse dmg are only 2 times better (on full buff it should be w/o crit 100 dmg with crit 1000 dmg xD )

ps: if str have no power on daggers make dye dex+5 str-5 and con+4 str-4, test ur POWER and show us results
http://zjebanypojeb.mybrute.com