Web Analytics
Help NM or it fall down!!

News:

Main Menu

Help NM or it fall down!!

Started by Kwas, June 19, 2009, 10:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwas

Every day loging less and less ppl ;/   i dont see new faces.....  if  ppl have problem sell horn and i dont see ppl on quest golkondas ( before u have 4-7 pt of ppl sometimes)   it means we dont have fresh blook and old players dont care anymore ;/  on ftr and bm TS i see 3 ppl and they are not on Holyday !!! stop talking about holiday as an excuse !!! holydays starting in few days and ppl stoping play naw. They simply dont like what they see. No GM , no events , all time changed stuffs ( one day enchant rate is 5% other is 66%)  buged skills , buged quest, buged RBs , all time downs , AND ALL FOR DONATION ( its bull shit about ICarus rec quest. GMs turn it off and after 1-2 montchs of hard work u can take dynasty recept LOOOL and parts)  Drop is 10x times worst than on retail afte all  weaks of playing hellbound we buy/ have adamantine to craft heapest weapon ( ofc its field) ( probably craft rate is 0% for weapons ) if u need to Have some nice items Donate. DONATE.  olympiad is unbalanced.   and all ofthis made ppl leave server . u made helbound with buged kamaels , hb with no quests ( ofc ppl can craft only dyna shield gj) :]   still all rbs buged, buged skills ( shield of revange dont work since IL) and becous of freaking DOnator weapons  freaked up economy.    all who have some coins use it to take it from dony and coins desapear.   OK nad track will close this topic log  to the game and  will lfame some ppl do nothing and tell he is tierd ot busy. ofc he only flem ppl on hes shout.  GL  and probably bb NM ;/ its no sens to play on serv with 3 clans 200 ppl online and no things to do.  no craft / no spoil/ no rb / no events/ lol freaked sieages ( 11, 15,21 gtm+1) / lazzy GM / no economy/ no quests/ no camaels / no new ppl / no old ppl /. plx tell me what we have to do ?   

have all a nice day
Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

tzuc

i feel your frustration, i started playing again with HB, thinking of ... seriously playing and farming HB , but i gave up and only playing PVP / siege (not even that since my laptop broke last week).

seriously track, you know I support you in what you do ... and I know as long as the server gets paid for no one really cares. but fix the droprates / spoil since that is easy, fixing the skills is probably harder but .. it's actually more fun to play Arena 200x when not sieging or pvp'ing on NM.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

lFreak

You have 100% right. Day by day ppls leaves server. When i logged to game and join to TS i always hear that there is still nothing to do and serer is boring. Before we have 10-15 ppl online. Now 3- max4  :((
What we as a clan has to do now? We can not even kill the weak RB ! :(
Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

BassSultan^^

To community

i understand the situation on both side but loook tihngs from track side if day by day more people disapier for what should he move on his work on fixing stuff reparing skills implate new things and so on..... you just should be patient as you was when you w8ed for hellbound. Its is just like by all our updates you miss the old one want it back pls rollback enacht skills .... not working new update sucks but if you dont give the tihngs time to get rdy 100 % then you jsut should leave quitly and stop flame everything.

This part to track

Look i know that new updates fixes and so on neeed time to run i was gm myself on a 20 x server so i know what i m talking about, but you should hear sometimes what the community wants as i see in the forum most of the people want to spoil get recipes and kill raidboss. You should work on this things first and not nerf chars nerf skills repair skills because this is not so necesary for playing. With the recipe part i understnad track it shouldnt be to easy to get them but if you dont even can get the mats wich you need for and you dont even get the recipe and if you try to craft it after weeks farming thats jsut frustrating you should jsut chancge it a bit.

Thats all for now peace BassSultanHengzt ,

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

Kwas

i think NM community have a lot of patient.  we wait for HB so looong that when it come other serv have gracia final.   
When it come we have only HB in loader.  1/2 of HB island working  1/50 of quets.  and 1/100 of them are usable.  plx if u have 0,05% drop of 1 adamantine try to get 400 of it :)   and chimeras are strong as mini rb.  a sry o forgot probably craft rate is 0,1% becous if u want have dyna weapon donate it. Icarus quest wos ok but track changed it :) becous no donation no icarus :)
All new and some old rb dont drop. 60% of skills dont work.  for what is tank is agro dont work ?  ok i understand 10 x times stronger rbs . reflect dmg. but same shity drop ? u use more adena for ss and pots than u have it from drop.   Dificult to get is for example  20 deys of farming .  but on NM we have impossible .   Try to craft dyna armours ( round 350 orichalcum wneu will be 100% succes ) :)
or 400 adamantine ( i try crafted with clan 1st dyna weapons on NM ofc field :) 
we dont have frintezza ( be patient 1 rb for 1 y )  and otychers are buged/ dont droping.   
U can craft only S . for S80 donate.   
when u see any event ?   2 y ago ?
and even apella and SA on weapons are not working.
and its after 1,5y of waiting hellbound ?  we have 2% of it
a ofc on parnaseus white and black seeds dont trop :)  and u dont have rb to have it.
so if u are rly addicted u can kill mobs in fog like u do it since 2007 y or try craft Imperial/arcana/draco sets :) super hiper fun :)
on market u have some pots shop and mats for agathion ;) thats all
so pls tell me one new thing we can do on nightmare nawdays ;/

pece and i know is not easy to be GM but if u have money from it ( plx x * 200 + y * 125+ z ) wher x is number of icarus weap y number of dynasty on serv and z - other donation crystals 13/14/15 some stones , blessed enchants , and coins to trade on marker :)  its not small ammount of cash :)
Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

tzuc

think 300 + dnet dynasty sets :) and convert that into $, nevermind the crystals, icarus, oe weapons + rb jewelry :)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

TomekAlmighty

Things shoould be hard to get but making them too hard to get isnt good too since people that dont play here too long will soon leave.

Lets just look from the point of a new player and lets say hes making an archer. He can easy get A grade here, after some time he can get S grade too pretty easy but here comes the first problem. The golky horn is hard to get and many players already leave the server cuz its too hard for them to get subed and without the sub they simply have 0 chance in pvp.
Ok lets say the guy gets lucky and gets his sub but after hes gonna be done with lvling hes gonna notice he still sucks cuz without rb jewels he still sucks and even if he somehow gets the 50 coins for QA+ Baium (witch is reaaaaaally hard for a new player) he will see that its still hard for him to pvp against people that have DNET sets and icarus bows -> since those items are just overpowered
So what can he do in this case? Nothing, he can continue playing with his bad gear shooting an archer for 500 while the guy hits him in the same time for 2x 2k dammage hes gonna leave the server. OR he can think about donation and here comes another problem: How much does he need to donate to be as powerfull as these guys. Hmm rb set without valaks is already 150 â,¬ and a DNET set is 80 â,¬ and cuz he wants to shoot as fast as his enemy he needs to donate another 230â,¬ to get an icarus bow witch is 460 â,¬ (without the extra 350â,¬ that a valakas costs). So i guess he will leave insted of paying 500 â,¬ to atleast have a chance against most of the people on the server.

My point is that this server is already really old and for the new people its just pointless to play here cuz they have totally no chance in pvp here becouse its just too hard for then to get the same gear as we have.  DNET sets should be spoilable, also icarus/dynasty weapons or should be droped by raids or something (cuz now its really useless to kill normal raids cuz you dont get any profit from them) or by quest but those things shouldnt be like its now when you need to farm even longer than on official servers while we have 30x rates here. People came to play on a 30x server to get best gear 30x faster than on official server and enjoy the PVP instead of farming 24/7.

Im not saying Drake/Track arent working hard with fixes and everything, actually they are working better than ever imo, but the fact is that new players have 0 chance to play here and sooner or later the ammouth of online players will fall down.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Kwas

i agree with u but on Nmx30 we have lower drop rate than on officials and mobs are 20 times stronger ;/   even farming will be funn for some ppl but on NM farming is usless. and try to farm on HB withour dynasty + 2 super botys ( pp/bd sws/ee bd/pp ee/sws) so its 2 subed chars . and after 1 montch u can be able or even no try craft dyna shield thats all :)

work  efectivity > work hard     

made tank tank ,  tyr/des  tyr/pal mobs killer ,  all class have chances on oly ( dont know npc with full buffs for all) spol --> spoil craft --> craft  right naw dwarf can craft ss :)   se is bot for emp and pots   spoil ok u can spoil ews :) thats all, tank is one big shit ( espectialy DA)  on last 2 sieages we have 1 pt Oo clan with 140 ppl ;/    becous old players l;eave ( nothing to do) new dont come  ( 1 person on full buff kiling 1 pt of new players)
Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

Rudi

you know that admins/GMs need just money and there is company that will always donate cuz they have money, so drake/track dont need to take care for other ppl, cuz they getting money all the time and thats all what they need.
Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

iNs

Quote from: tzuc on June 19, 2009, 10:40:06 AM
i feel your frustration, i started playing again with HB, thinking of ... seriously playing and farming HB , but i gave up and only playing PVP / siege (not even that since my laptop broke last week).

seriously track, you know I support you in what you do ... and I know as long as the server gets paid for no one really cares. but fix the droprates / spoil since that is easy, fixing the skills is probably harder but .. it's actually more fun to play Arena 200x when not sieging or pvp'ing on NM.

+1 Ovi, Kwas

Nothing personal track, dont feel upset once again that I admit when someone is right.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Diver

Abaout no ppl on golys. No pint to go on golky if draks or frenda kill all and don't let ppl make quest.

Abaut weapon cratf. Yesterday one my friend craft dynasty bow.

seboulba

Quote from: Diver on June 19, 2009, 02:18:03 PM
Abaout no ppl on golys. No pint to go on golky if draks or frenda kill all and don't let ppl make quest.

Abaut weapon cratf. Yesterday one my friend craft dynasty bow.

Imerlin from sheva ? he was farming with his tyr/de during XXX days ....
nm30X
EvilBunnies