Help NM or it fall down!! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Help NM or it fall down!!

Started by Kwas, June 19, 2009, 10:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohit0

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 19, 2009, 11:36:57 PM
Thnx, its great to see you really care for the community. Im busy till the end of jully too so i understand you and its already enough for me (and probably for alot of others too) to see that your gonna try to improve the things that we players suggest you even if its gonna take some time.  ;)

Enjoy the holidays!  ;D

licking non stop  :P :P :P

there is life before death?

Rudi

i would really like if you can make that some raid bosses will have a little chance to drop a dynasty items. its gonna be really crazy pvp for them :D
Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

Dar3k

Its simple, that's all cause of icarus and dynasty set, ehh...
I want time back, when price of draco set was 60 coins....

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 20, 2009, 12:43:43 AM

I believe with being friendly i can achieve more here than with stuff like "omg wtf track you suck dn sucks" like some people spam, same goes for everything else in life. But you obviously don't give a shit since your fully geared but if server wont improve you will soon cry for your donated gear cuz you wont have any1 to play with.  ;)

I'm just trying to make the server better so i can enjoy playing on it  :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

cofo

My opinion, It needs a miracle to bring that server to the state from c3, c4 :p I mean players online number.

Or a good marketing action, like u 2 said above.

Also new server would be nice, not 200x but around x15 to be challenging, I bet it would attract players. But I dont think anyone wanna put effort into making new server ^^
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

Mohit0

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 20, 2009, 01:42:51 AM
I believe with being friendly i can achieve more here than with stuff like "omg wtf track you suck dn sucks" like some people spam, same goes for everything else in life. But you obviously don't give a shit since your fully geared but if server wont improve you will soon cry for your donated gear cuz you wont have any1 to play with.  ;)

well cry me a river like all do, u cant avoid it as i see.  call me donator  make me famous
and about my post i was joking :-*

chlipus

Quote from: TrackZero on June 20, 2009, 12:37:30 AM
Thx tomek for understanding and whole community, also im not on holiday kinda but  i just need rest a bit from l2 -.-, and however ill not try to improve it i WILL DO IT, i just need go away from it  :-X

we will se  ;)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: cofo on June 20, 2009, 01:49:15 AM
Also new server would be nice, not 200x but around x15 to be challenging, I bet it would attract players. But I dont think anyone wanna put effort into making new server ^^

But should be c3 xD

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 20, 2009, 02:17:55 AM
well cry me a river like all do, u cant avoid it as i see.  call me donator  make me famous
and about my post i was joking :-*

I have nothing against donators dude and nothing against you. I would donate also something since im playing here for a long time for free and this server gave me more fun than any other game till now, but i have no job and my scholarship is just too small for this xD
Your post was just stupid  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Mohit0

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 20, 2009, 02:47:46 AM

I have nothing against donators dude and nothing against you. I would donate also something since im playing here for a long time for free and this server gave me more fun than any other game till now, but i have no job and my scholarship is just too small for this xD
Your post was just stupid  ;)

k if you say so...

JTKnight

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 20, 2009, 01:42:51 AM

Tomek
I have to agree with you. Common courtesy goes a long way. Track is a pretty darn good GM.  He tries to help out and has even been trying to help us out over on Dragon with the spoil rate.
Thanks
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

Sali

Quote from: zthrx on June 19, 2009, 04:18:15 PM
I think Drake and Track knows all this problems, so no need to write a book here ;)
seems like they dont know after i see no changes, i would even say they dont give a fico about changing smthing. I gave up after reading 2 pages but its not hard to notice noone is happy from that whats going on here. So zthrx plx stóp give some bullshit or soon we wont even see ur legs...if u know whati mean  . And about new players and their gear, fact that they gant get any good item w/ o dc its flustrating and from the begining they feel like they have no chance here... That thing can be changed by admins only, but as i said b4 look like they dont care. About horns, its our problem to fix it but since we have ppł like draks or frenda who cares only about themself nothing will change. But still worst thing is not that new ppł are not comming but fact that most of old players leaving, not bcos of weak gear or lack of sub but bcos of totaly lack of action, and in my opinion its gm's fault, with whole respect to track for his work as a prooly one of best gm that nm ever had, from some time every decision he make turn server to less atractive...
Ok thats all from me since its late and im writting from iphone :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Mohit0

Quote from: JTKnight on June 20, 2009, 03:35:23 AM
Tomek
I have to agree with you. Common courtesy goes a long way. Track is a pretty darn good GM.  He tries to help out and has even been trying to help us out over on Dragon with the spoil rate.
Thanks

Quote from: Mohit0 on June 20, 2009, 12:43:43 AM

add 1 more to list :P