Help NM or it fall down!! - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Help NM or it fall down!!

Started by Kwas, June 19, 2009, 10:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Quote from: zthrx on June 19, 2009, 09:53:59 PM
I do care about new ppl more than you think, and I help them (the real ones, not next alt chars of some old peepz)
btw: track is doing shiitload of work all the time, just to let you know... and he reads forum and know all problems
and yes, there is alot of good ideas in this topic, also all the situation described....

We should discuss thoose matters as "community". With polls , questions , discussion with players and so on...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Mohit0

there is life before death?

Khaot

Quote from: lucifsg on June 19, 2009, 10:03:45 PM
We should discuss thoose matters as "community". With polls , questions , discussion with players and so on...

for what? do u really think that this polls, questions, discussion mean something?How many times was there told by many ppls: fix bugs, fix exploits, we want working skill, fix spoil, rate.. (and much much more).
Doesnt this sound like waste of time again repeat where is mistake?

If something will not changed very fast (i do not count with that) server will be dead soon, because only what u can do (stronger clan, i dont count now weak clans) kill Golky, epic and PVP on Sieges (really bored and sometimes lagging) and thats all, even Fortress are bugged.

When DN going to update to NEW Chronicle seems like more problems then FUN.Why always they cant fix basic problems?All the time when is update i see message like: FULLY WORKING... thats lie and everybody know that only fools can believe this message.

PS. there was a TERM when ppls stopped DONATE for ignoring players and update.After a while Drake show your face a did many updates.May be ppls stop DONATE and update(fix) will be soon :D

Chaplin

delete this f***ing droppable horns from golkas and thats all... there will be no point for golky farmers to kill them and new players will have chance to get subclass
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon

Khaot

Quote from: Chaplin on June 19, 2009, 10:29:19 PM
delete this f***ing droppable horns from golkas and thats all... there will be no point for golky farmers to kill them and new players will have chance to get subclass
and strongers clan can kill newbie players again and take horn for their 12234243242x char for sub again.

This is not solution.

Chaplin

Quote from: Khaot on June 19, 2009, 10:33:20 PM
and strongers clan can kill newbie players again and take horn for their 12234243242x char for sub again.

This is not solution.
but this is better then nothing...
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon

Khaot

Quote from: Chaplin on June 19, 2009, 10:43:06 PM
but this is better then nothing...

better make new strong quest for only one person without chance support from other chars.If ppls will be have many chars with SUB they gonna be bored soon, believe me.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kwas on June 19, 2009, 10:28:19 AM
Every day loging less and less ppl ;/   i dont see new faces.....  if  ppl have problem sell horn and i dont see ppl on quest golkondas ( before u have 4-7 pt of ppl sometimes)   it means we dont have fresh blook and old players dont care anymore ;/  on ftr and bm TS i see 3 ppl and they are not on Holyday !!! stop talking about holiday as an excuse !!! holydays starting in few days and ppl stoping play naw. They simply dont like what they see. No GM , no events , all time changed stuffs ( one day enchant rate is 5% other is 66%)  buged skills , buged quest, buged RBs , all time downs , AND ALL FOR DONATION ( its bull shit about ICarus rec quest. GMs turn it off and after 1-2 montchs of hard work u can take dynasty recept LOOOL and parts)  Drop is 10x times worst than on retail afte all  weaks of playing hellbound we buy/ have adamantine to craft heapest weapon ( ofc its field) ( probably craft rate is 0% for weapons ) if u need to Have some nice items Donate. DONATE.  olympiad is unbalanced.   and all ofthis made ppl leave server . u made helbound with buged kamaels , hb with no quests ( ofc ppl can craft only dyna shield gj) :]   still all rbs buged, buged skills ( shield of revange dont work since IL) and becous of freaking DOnator weapons  freaked up economy.    all who have some coins use it to take it from dony and coins desapear.   OK nad track will close this topic log  to the game and  will lfame some ppl do nothing and tell he is tierd ot busy. ofc he only flem ppl on hes shout.  GL  and probably bb NM ;/ its no sens to play on serv with 3 clans 200 ppl online and no things to do.  no craft / no spoil/ no rb / no events/ lol freaked sieages ( 11, 15,21 gtm+1) / lazzy GM / no economy/ no quests/ no camaels / no new ppl / no old ppl /. plx tell me what we have to do ?   

have all a nice day
I said ill fix everything u said after july pass, now i am just trying to maintain server and have a life a bit (like it or not i need life for some days) but when july finishes ill be again with events and fixes and everything (most of  things u requiered  not all ofc), but then again if you are thinking about easy icarus give up on start. Anyway  as i said u can write a book about all this ill just tweak some things after july finishes and ill make each week 2x events ill even add npc for auto events (<< All this when time pass as i said above). So like it or not thats how it will be . I didnt even read ur whole topic since u are making every 2 days topcis with same subjects , so if you are tired with me simply leave it, cause i am tired with you a lot. KK bb
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

TomekAlmighty

Here are some things that could improve the server:

-put C and B grade armor and weapons in shops, B grade gear is useless anyways since its easier to buy A grade than B grade, newbies will have it easier on the server.
-make something with the quest to gain Golky horn, maybe add that 2 persons per party can get the quest horn or just remove the dropable horn from them and there will be no old school people killing it. There will still be lots of people killing it, but atleast its gonna be easier for them to get it. Or add an extra quest that can get you an quest horn. Also decrease the Lunargents needed for horn to 25 or even lower.
-Increase the drops from Raid bosses (not epic bosses), i mean that there should be a higher chance that they drop S grade weapons/armor or maybe edit them to drop S80 materials (and to not make it too easy, make it that it drops like only few materials -arround 5). This will make more interesting to kill raids since now whats the point killing them when you have 5% chance to get an S grade item that is worth max 3 coins.
-increase the SPOIL rate! Nowdays the only thing thats worth spoiling is EWS. Add S grade weapon/armor recipes to spoil at HB mobs and increase the nubmer of materials that you get by spoiling (basic materials like mithril ore, stone of purity....)

And offcourse make it easier to get atleast Dynasty (lets say that icarus can stay the way it is -> so these weapons will be rare). If you wont do that all the new players and also average geared players will never get that and will leave the server before you will see them donating soo much for it, believe me. Making things to hard for new players will make em leave not donate over 300â,¬. Its gonna be better if 20 new players will donate each 50â,¬ each (=1k â,¬) than 3 of em donating 300â,¬ and the rest of em will leave.

Seriusly Track lots of friends i know hawe no motivation to farm anymore becouse its simply to hard for them to get anything. I was thinking about playing a little more at the end of jully to get me an antharas earing but i noticed that there is simply no way i can get the 70 coins i need for it and decided i wont even try to get it and will just continue playing for sieges and sometimes some pvps.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 19, 2009, 11:00:04 PM
Here are some things that could improve the server:

-put C and B grade armor and weapons in shops, B grade gear is useless anyways since its easier to buy A grade than B grade, newbies will have it easier on the server.
-make something with the quest to gain Golky horn, maybe add that 2 persons per party can get the quest horn or just remove the dropable horn from them and there will be no old school people killing it. There will still be lots of people killing it, but atleast its gonna be easier for them to get it. Or add an extra quest that can get you an quest horn. Also decrease the Lunargents needed for horn to 25 or even lower.
-Increase the drops from Raid bosses (not epic bosses), i mean that there should be a higher chance that they drop S grade weapons/armor or maybe edit them to drop S80 materials (and to not make it too easy, make it that it drops like only few materials -arround 5). This will make more interesting to kill raids since now whats the point killing them when you have 5% chance to get an S grade item that is worth max 3 coins.
-increase the SPOIL rate! Nowdays the only thing thats worth spoiling is EWS. Add S grade weapon/armor recipes to spoil at HB mobs and increase the nubmer of materials that you get by spoiling (basic materials like mithril ore, stone of purity....)

And offcourse make it easier to get atleast Dynasty (lets say that icarus can stay the way it is -> so these weapons will be rare). If you wont do that all the new players and also average geared players will never get that and will leave the server before you will see them donating soo much for it, believe me. Making things to hard for new players will make em leave not donate over 300â,¬. Its gonna be better if 20 new players will donate each 50â,¬ each (=1k â,¬) than 3 of em donating 300â,¬ and the rest of em will leave.

Seriusly Track lots of friends i know hawe no motivation to farm anymore becouse its simply to hard for them to get anything. I was thinking about playing a little more at the end of jully to get me an antharas earing but i noticed that there is simply no way i can get the 70 coins i need for it and decided i wont even try to get it and will just continue playing for sieges and sometimes some pvps.
1) OK
2) OK
3) OK
4) OK

Ok tomek np, i will really fix those but gime a brake some time i really need and i promise ill fix those . And as i said ill sort things out i just need some rest after a long year , hope all u can understand and also once july ends ill make really nice events whitin fixes. Ill be here to maintain server and meanwhile ill work on those fixes and ill apply 1 by 1 and post in announce. You know that i care for all of you guys but i just need some rest now then everything will be on its place.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: TrackZero on June 19, 2009, 11:27:54 PM
1) OK
2) OK
3) OK
4) OK

Ok tomek np, i will really fix those but gime a brake some time i really need and i promise ill fix those . And as i said ill sort things out i just need some rest after a long year , hope all u can understand and also once july ends ill make really nice events whitin fixes. Ill be here to maintain server and meanwhile ill work on those fixes and ill apply 1 by 1 and post in announce. You know that i care for all of you guys but i just need some rest now then everything will be on its place.

Thnx, its great to see you really care for the community. Im busy till the end of jully too so i understand you and its already enough for me (and probably for alot of others too) to see that your gonna try to improve the things that we players suggest you even if its gonna take some time.  ;)

Enjoy the holidays!  ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on June 19, 2009, 11:36:57 PM
Thnx, its great to see you really care for the community. Im busy till the end of jully too so i understand you and its already enough for me (and probably for alot of others too) to see that your gonna try to improve the things that we players suggest you even if its gonna take some time.  ;)

Enjoy the holidays!  ;D
Thx tomek for understanding and whole community, also im not on holiday kinda but  i just need rest a bit from l2 -.-, and however ill not try to improve it i WILL DO IT, i just need go away from it  :-X