Web Analytics
Also remove the global C3/4 nerfs from stab damage!!

News:

Main Menu

Also remove the global C3/4 nerfs from stab damage!!

Started by thehunted, June 25, 2009, 07:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehunted

Archers aren't the only one who are affected by the anti-critical-damage buffs. Dont forget!!
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Anemonia

Quote from: thehunted on June 25, 2009, 07:42:10 PM
Archers aren't the only one who are affected by the anti-critical-damage buffs. Dont forget!!

Daggers are already OP in HB and you Cry about taking off the nerfs ?

LOL.

nothing more to add.

Oh actually i have something to add and i will suggest adding x2 dmg reduce additional to the one we had in IL specially for dagger.

Some negative affection on blow landing rate and reduce the lethal strikes with at least 40 %.

Dadghamor

thehunted

Quote from: Anemonia on June 25, 2009, 07:56:43 PM
Daggers are already OP in HB and you Cry about taking off the nerfs ?

LOL.

nothing more to add.

Oh actually i have something to add and i will suggest adding x2 dmg reduce additional to the one we had in IL specially for dagger.

Some negative affection on blow landing rate and reduce the lethal strikes with at least 40 %.

You don't play dagger so how the freak you know? By the way, if this is your best shot at pissing me off, you totally failed.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Anemonia

Quote from: thehunted on June 25, 2009, 08:07:08 PM
You don't play dagger so how the freak you know? By the way, if this is your best shot at pissing me off, you totally failed.

No i was totally serious and i'll personally suggest those and many more "FIX" on dagger classes to you know who.

What and insolent person you are to suggest such a thing while you know that they're already OP in HB

thehunted

Quote from: Anemonia on June 25, 2009, 08:09:18 PM
No i was totally serious and i'll personally suggest those and many more "FIX" on dagger classes to you know who.

Sorry dude but from what i hear you are 'out of credits' :(. /not_impressed
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Anemonia

Quote from: thehunted on June 25, 2009, 08:12:30 PM
Sorry dude but from what i hear you are 'out of credits' :(. /not_impressed

Mark said same when i said here on forum and on public that m.criticals will be nerfed in IL and they got nerfed.

Sit and watch.

Anemonia

Sephiroth

Anemonia,keep the hard work.Next time Drake should nerf the char u'r playing to the shit some combos r now,then,we'd see how happy u'd be.

Anemonia

Quote from: Sephiroth on June 25, 2009, 08:41:43 PM
Anemonia,keep the hard work.Next time Drake should nerf the char u'r playing to the shit some combos r now,then,we'd see how happy u'd be.

Cancel got nerfed in c4 so yea i'm nerfed.

I played archer for a while and archers got nerfed as well so yea i'm nerfed again xD

I play spoiler and spoil rate is x1 and yeas one more nerf !

need more ?

ToothFairy

"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine" - Scissors

Sephiroth

Quote from: Anemonia on June 25, 2009, 08:45:46 PM
Cancel got nerfed in c4 so yea i'm nerfed.

I played archer for a while and archers got nerfed as well so yea i'm nerfed again xD

I play spoiler and spoil rate is x1 and yeas one more nerf !

need more ?

Cancel was too op and there's no point to talk'bout it

So try a dagger,COP reduces dmg,and it's already nerfed.Or GL,the most nerfed char here.
There's no point to nerf daggers,neither other classes(Like Archer/WL),but resist buffs.