Web Analytics
Also remove the global C3/4 nerfs from stab damage!! - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Also remove the global C3/4 nerfs from stab damage!!

Started by thehunted, June 25, 2009, 07:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehlena

+1 for anemonia.
Don't know him personnally, but I just can see what he does for server, and it's ok
More ppl like anemonia would mean a better network.

no licking, here, just a fact.

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

Rior

Quote from: thehunted on June 25, 2009, 08:07:08 PM
You don't play dagger so how the freak you know? By the way, if this is your best shot at pissing me off, you totally failed.
i just read first five posts and I won't agree with u. Daggers are very strong now, and yes I have a dagger. I am playing SK/AW for about a year. We don't need any boost, if u know your char u can pwn
Dragon x15:
Rior SK/AW - retired
TacztaPL  NE/PP - retired
Pellinor BD/SE - retired

Blizzer

The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

thehunted

Quote from: Anemonia on June 25, 2009, 10:59:31 PM
Me to play dagger ?

I was watching 3 days oly and daggers was killing all the chars.

This is enough.

Instead of nerfing support chars like BP/WC bcoz some imbecile decided to make WC/Archer someone have to look at Daggers and other OP chars on HB.

P.S. Even on Retail server Daggers was OP in HB so don't talk Crap and STFU already.

Да те ебат шуменските мангали заедно с майка ти смотан пропаднал италиянец.

I dont blame you for your ignorance, daggers in DN are really different from retail afterall.

The difference in stabpower here and in retail is mostly the result of a difference in economy's. After all in retail you can't get ++ weapons and s(80/82) armors that easily. As all probably know in DN getting a high grade dagger barely has effect on ones stabpower. Meaning after reaching level 74 our stabs wont increase anymore by getting better equip (excl. baium ring), while others can lower the recieved damage by getting S, S80 or even S82 armor sets. On retail this isn't too much of a problem since it's very hard to get this kind of equipment. On DN though this is a completely other story.

Conclusion:

Are daggers strong?

Avarage dagger vs Avarage player: YES

Maxed out dagger vs Maxed out player: NO

And i guess we can all agree that most of the players in DN or at least in Dragon 15x are maxed out.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Anemonia

Quote from: thehunted on June 28, 2009, 11:58:10 AM
I dont blame you for your ignorance, daggers in DN are really different from retail afterall.

The difference in stabpower here and in retail is mostly the result of a difference in economy's. After all in retail you can't get ++ weapons and s(80/82) armors that easily. As all probably know in DN getting a high grade dagger barely has effect on ones stabpower. Meaning after reaching level 74 our stabs wont increase anymore by getting better equip (excl. baium ring), while others can lower the recieved damage by getting S, S80 or even S82 armor sets. On retail this isn't too much of a problem since it's very hard to get this kind of equipment. On DN though this is a completely other story.

Conclusion:

Are daggers strong?

Avarage dagger vs Avarage player: YES

Maxed out dagger vs Maxed out player: NO

And i guess we can all agree that most of the players in DN or at least in Dragon 15x are maxed out.

I highly suggest you to reroll and quit crying since daggers will change only on a bad way.

P.S. As much as you whine here as much as daggers will go weaker.

Atta

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 01:06:58 PM
I highly suggest you to reroll and quit crying since daggers will change only on a bad way.

and threatening other players to destroy everything they worked for is also awesome. you really fit nicely into drake's corrupted anus
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]

thehunted

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 01:06:58 PM

Haha, and you think Andreas will even bother changing anything for your personal entertainment? What a joke you are..
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Anemonia

Quote from: thehunted on June 28, 2009, 02:41:09 PM
Haha, and you think Andreas will even bother changing anything for your personal entertainment? What a joke you are..

My personal Entertainment is called - The right way.

Since ppl like you or mark or anyone else who cry for their own profit exists i will be here to be sure that they wont lead Dragon-Network to Cartoon-Network.

P.S. Since i know Andrea he did all the things i said to him so like it or not he will do rest since they have to be done not bcoz i want but bcoz they're like this.

My work here can only be delayed a bit like Mark and Elia did with m.criticals in IL but 1 month later they got nerfed not bcoz i said but bcoz everyone cryed on forum about them but still 1 month after i said this lol.

thehunted

Quote from: Anemonia on June 28, 2009, 02:46:37 PM
My personal Entertainment is called - The right way.

Since ppl like you or mark or anyone else who cry for their own profit exists i will be here to be sure that they wont lead Dragon-Network to Cartoon-Network.

P.S. Since i know Andrea he did all the things i said to him so like it or not he will do rest since they have to be done not bcoz i want but bcoz they're like this.

My work here can only be delayed a bit like Mark and Elia did with m.criticals in IL but 1 month later they got nerfed not bcoz i said but bcoz everyone cryed on forum about them but still 1 month after i said this lol.

You don't even know the right way lol.. How the freak could you, you never read my posts and you never read SERIOUSLY read any dagger ealuations made by any experienced dagger player. Truth is you are just a little hating bitch who is always whining to his/her/it's daddy to get some icecream and you don't even realize how pathetic you are.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

thehunted

Besides you dumbfreak, ever heard of a trade-off? 99% of the daggers here is not asking for an increase of power but for exchanging lethal strike rate for extra blowpower.. But i guess you are just too damn stupid to understand this. And don't forget, you are not the only one with good friends...
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

zthrx

OK, I was avoiding to comment Anemonia's comments, but as I read in this topic you know shiit about daggers and you have the most to tell about this class... just no comment
We already spoke alot about lethals in NM section... instead of talking bullshit go and read some...

Anemonia

Quote from: zthrx on June 28, 2009, 03:25:32 PM
OK, I was avoiding to comment Anemonia's comments, but as I read in this topic you know shiit about daggers and you have the most to tell about this class... just no comment
We already spoke alot about lethals in NM section... instead of talking bullshit go and read some...

I can truly tell you that i know more than anyone here about the l2 gameplay itself.

But just bcoz you and critias plays dagger don't give you the damn right to cry about more power for daggers which are OKEY except that they need a lethal NERF.

That's all by me keep ya singing the damn "SAME - WE'RE WEAK SONG" and see ya after few months when everyone here will be telling you same.

P.S. And yes i played dagger in the past and now just to test out the things - NERF is a must for their lethal and don't need blows to be boosted since will disbalance the game and this will require boosting of other things that will give resist to their blows.. but you don't care about this.

Don't you see that with every boost there is an additional boost for other things which disbalance the game more.

Since i face all the same comments which wont change the incoming dagger nerf you can keep crying but i'm bored to tell you same things every post so i will simply stop posting in this topic which is already decided.