Web Analytics
Mage Damage Increasement - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Mage Damage Increasement

Started by VforVanilla, August 22, 2009, 01:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VforVanilla

I think if damage exeeds pet hp goes directly to you.

cthon

let's all be honest and admit that mages sucked... me + kobrapwns + toshiro made a test and toshiro with 17k m atk hited me for 174 dmg..
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Soltys

Soltys - Shillien Templar / Storm Screamer
Pallenan - Wind Rider / Sword Muse
Beafort - Elemental Master / Eva's Saints

http://pallenan.mybrute.com

BassSultan^^

Quote from: VforVanilla on August 22, 2009, 05:23:53 PM
I think if damage exeeds pet hp goes directly to you.

dont think so cuz my pet had over 10 k hp and my hp was 5 k or sometihng

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

leobruno

NIORI

Well mages for sure needed that. becouse the current damage was like 300-500 WTF on full buff so u should not complaing about mages boost m attack,
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Sephiroth

Quote from: NIORI on August 22, 2009, 10:59:40 PM
Well mages for sure needed that. becouse the current damage was like 300-500 WTF on full buff so u should not complaing about mages boost m attack,

Still big M.Crit rate/dmg+2,2k+ Cast.Speed(at least 2k no matter the mage u play)+SelfHeal(most of mages)+WindStorn+COP.U don't even need Icarus weapon,even with AM+A+3 is enough,while an archer fullbuffed with DB+F+3 cannot do shit against that.Have in mind that not all archers have Icarus Spitter.

Quote from: cthon on August 22, 2009, 05:57:21 PM
let's all be honest and admit that mages sucked... me + kobrapwns + toshiro made a test and toshiro with 17k m atk hited me for 174 dmg..

Do u wanna show us how pro u'r once again? That's not an objective comment,not helpful to this topic.

Quote from: Soltys on August 22, 2009, 05:10:13 PM
Imo mage increasment is good move by trackzero, since everyone has place on buff bars for all resists and mages make dmg ~500  ::)

And ur dmg input? Like 1k max with the proper and easy to take buffs? A BP is able to heal up to 2k...

cthon

Quote from: Sephiroth on August 23, 2009, 12:04:05 AM
Do u wanna show us how pro u'r once again? That's not an objective comment,not helpful to this topic.

like your comments are so helpful lol :)) and yes i am pro and i just pointed out that is not such a big deal that mages got a boost.... but i guess u are kinda frustrated cause mark and pigzor revealed your orientation but np g@y is ok

PS : shoot the freak and walk away
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

qwertyzxc

yea yea why u cry all abaout mage ? cuz mage cant spam cp pots like acrhers who spam only f1 f1 f1   mage need  heal self, hit enemy,  debufs and bla bla    show me mage who use cp pots fast like any archer  so stop cry   and look  fighters and mage  hp/cp <<<

VforVanilla

Quote from: qwertyzxc on August 23, 2009, 01:17:30 AM
yea yea why u cry all abaout mage ? cuz mage cant spam cp pots like acrhers who spam only f1 f1 f1   mage need  heal self, hit enemy,  debufs and bla bla    show me mage who use cp pots fast like any archer  so stop cry   and look  fighters and mage  hp/cp <<<

Stop jerking off with the one hand and use both for l2. In one hand spam cp pots and with the other use whatever you want cause you have 5 fingers.

Sephiroth

Quote from: cthon on August 23, 2009, 01:04:43 AM
like your comments are so helpful lol :)) and yes i am pro and i just pointed out that is not such a big deal that mages got a boost.... but i guess u are kinda frustrated cause mark and pigzor revealed your orientation but np g@y is ok

PS : shoot the freak and walk away

Compared to urs any comment is more helpful lol
Frustrated? Shall I be frustrated cos some guys in a game's forum cannot even argue properly? Nice one...

Kobra

Quote from: cthon on August 22, 2009, 05:57:21 PM
/true ... guys i think when u on archer take resist +elemental protect +elemental song+song m def ...hmm so dmg is too much low , and in mass pvp mages every time lost all MP to kill 1 person who have good buffs ,... so now is pvp only about buffs , if u dont take resist u will take dmg .... like we try toshiro with 17k m atak hit cthon for 170 dmg lol :D
KobraPwns SpS/EE
KobraCz SS/SS
xKobraCz Sagittarius / Arcana Lord
NM 30x