AION vs GRACIA FINAL - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

AION vs GRACIA FINAL

Started by dusaka, August 26, 2009, 10:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vasu

Quote from: LinK187 on October 04, 2009, 02:50:16 PM
No one learns every word of every language. Don't be a tit. You know what I'm talking about therefore there's no problem. That other dude simply made no sense and you could tell it was a linguistic fail. So go have a beer and chill out, you know you only spoke to spite me as apposed to furthering the real topic of the thread.
And you also did fail to blame him for his error. Usually you learn a language while speaking it. It's exactly as if you were learning a language from books only - that's close to impossible. But living in a land and speaking their language forms a decent imagination of the given language, it's grammatic and pronunciation.

LinK187

Quote from: vasu on October 04, 2009, 06:19:37 PM
And you also did fail to blame him for his error. Usually you learn a language while speaking it. It's exactly as if you were learning a language from books only - that's close to impossible. But living in a land and speaking their language forms a decent imagination of the given language, it's grammatic and pronunciation.

I don't care how you learn anything. What he said, made no sense. Simple. If i was just learning spanish, I would not post on a spanish board.

Instead of starting a multi-page-bitch-fest on the methodoliges one can utilize to learn a language, you could have just said nothing. The person who made the nonsense post could have reposted or someone could have translated.

Ashlynn

Quote from: LinK187 on October 05, 2009, 05:10:01 PM
I don't care how you learn anything. What he said, made no sense. Simple. If i was just learning spanish, I would not post on a spanish board.

Instead of starting a multi-page-bitch-fest on the methodoliges one can utilize to learn a language, you could have just said nothing. The person who made the nonsense post could have reposted or someone could have translated.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

vasu

Quote from: LinK187 on October 05, 2009, 05:10:01 PM

Indeed, that's how you are. Let's blame it on others, if you say anything that's bullshit. And don't forget to ignore others' comments meanwhile.

lilmayer

LinK187

Quote from: vasu on October 05, 2009, 05:36:35 PM
Indeed, that's how you are. Let's blame it on others, if you say anything that's bullshit. And don't forget to ignore others' comments meanwhile.

I've said nothing that is bullshit. You just get off on finding fault in anything I post--even when none exists. FFS you're defending some foreign person who can't speak english against the accusation that they can't speak english and should learn it before speaking. Perhaps I should add thinking before you speak as well. Will you defend water if I call it wet?

lilmayer

Quote from: LinK187 on October 06, 2009, 10:18:01 PM
I've said that im bullshit. You just get off because im retarded I post--even when none exists.  you're defending some  person  and im angry because i have no life, against the accusation that they can't speak english and should learn it before speaking because im more retarded than you and i can wrote and see my own ass when im farting. Perhaps I should add thinking before you speak as well. Will you defend my fart if you can smell it?

you said?

lol

omg  poor kid

get a life chum

LinK187

Quote from: lilmayer on October 06, 2009, 10:44:11 PM
you said?

lol

omg  poor kid

get a life chum

Considering my actual post is above what you edited....

This thread is turning into a bash link187 thread. You don't care what I say, only that I said it. Clearly I'm correct in all accounts about this language crap, so would anyone object on turning back to Aion vs Gracia?

vasu

How are you right about it? I stated it: it's actually impossible to learn a language without ever speaking it.
Go on and try to learn a language that way, I'd bet you will fail.

Ashlynn

Quote from: LinK187 on October 07, 2009, 03:36:41 PM
Considering my actual post is above what you edited....

This thread is turning into a bash link187 thread. You don't care what I say, only that I said it. Clearly I'm correct in all accounts about this language crap, so would anyone object on turning back to Aion vs Gracia?
just shut your mouth and it will be ok.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

XForCE

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 07, 2009, 04:05:26 PM
just shut your mouth and it will be ok.
u know any good l2 gracia server :D ?

lilmayer