Szi = Drakslord2! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Szi = Drakslord2!

Started by Javardsnegger, September 04, 2009, 12:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 04, 2009, 11:11:44 AM
pathetic is to farm a golkonda for horns which are meant for the new players while you are in dynasty set. that kind of mentality will bring this server down.
when ppl farm and dont show at pvp dont make server interesting tho... and u know how much szi want for making this quest horn?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

mortal

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 04, 2009, 11:11:44 AM
pathetic is to farm a golkonda for horns which are meant for the new players while you are in dynasty set. that kind of mentality will bring this server down.

How many times u were on golkondas last time Wind bcs i think you can t reach the pont that this serv hasnt new ppl from time when draks start to camp it.Now on quest golkas we can only see sth like 5 6 destr with top gear dyn set and old players no1 else..New ppl stop coming to this serv long time ago and now u wake up :< sad
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

our4n0s

well tbh last time i subbed, apollo did it for me golky was dead in about less than 5 mins after he started while another A/S w/o dyn orc had been on it for 30 mins and didn't even lower his HP more than 95%.
One of the guy in that A/S grad orc had for title somthg like (95614 golks and still no horn).
So, if i would be them, i would farm 4-5 coins in a few hours and buy my fking horn and that would only be possible thanks to guys like szi hence....
MAYBE if no other orcs with dyn would come to farm golk quest u would be right on that topic but that's not what's happening
retired

szi

There is full picture about this unpleasant conversation. After "shout  wish" without answer this rude kid gave me ingnore, and started to swear

trying to find sence in this bullsh...

i guess he powned himself, i would prefer to ignore this but u ppl from dragon community should know

our4n0s

Quote from: szi on September 04, 2009, 11:36:45 AM
There is full picture about this unpleasant conversation. After "shout  wish" without answer this rude kid gave me ingnore, and started to swear

[/URL][/img]

trying to find sence in this bullsh...

[/URL][/img]

[/URL][/img]

[/URL][/img]

i guess he powned himself, i would prefer to ignore this but u ppl from dragon community shoud know
xd
retired

polar

when will you guys understand that the lack of new people on the server hasnt got anything to do with them being unable to get quest horns :o
jkl / tigerstyle / targetmeimbishop

WindPhoenix

btw, arguments like: "if everybody steals, why shouldn't i steal too?" are the sign of a morally feeble mind. Thinking like that disgust me.

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 04, 2009, 11:52:08 AM
btw, arguments like: "if everybody steals, why shouldn't i steal too?" are the sign of a morally feeble mind. Thinking like that disgust me.
i don't know if you re referring to me, but if you do you trully missedunderstood me
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on September 04, 2009, 12:01:44 PM
i don't know if you re referring to me, but if you do you trully missedunderstood me
not to you :)
there was a guy saying smth like: everyone farms Golkas with tt/de in dynasty, why shouldn't szi do same?

If in a supermarket you see everybody stealing from shelfs, you'll steal too?

Sali

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 04, 2009, 12:09:02 PM
not to you :)
there was a guy saying smth like: everyone farms Golkas with tt/de in dynasty, why shouldn't szi do same?

If in a supermarket you see everybody stealing from shelfs, you'll steal too?
stealing stuff from supermarket is forbidden by law, making subs for ppl is not forbiden anywhere, so i dont see any links.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

szi

explain why selling qhorn is bad thing, i would like to see your arguments here[from man who think its bad].  ppl camp 100 of qgolkas and when its alive they still camp, becouse even if all hit its unable to kill it for them. i come, kill , and allmost allways without last hit, becouse...its about luck, but if somebody dont kill golkonda they will never try to make last hit. they have same chance like me for last hit, i did last hit with 600-800 dmg every orc on frenzy hit like this