Web Analytics
Szi = Drakslord2!

News:

Main Menu

Szi = Drakslord2!

Started by Javardsnegger, September 04, 2009, 12:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

I don't rly find this funny but still i loled at the part he says he needs a writen rule!  ;D

Btw i can post them bigger if it make your eyes hurt... ;P
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

our4n0s

retired

Deavon

Not my bussness but the kid got a point here lol !!!

That is like pimping xD

leobruno

mortal

bussines is bussines and why u flame him about it make orc for  and try kill golkonda by yourself and dont be jelous plis :) and i am sure she is not selling it for so much coins like draks and why u even compere szi one of the best tyr destr on serv with arrogant brainless drakslord and btw i was on many golkondas and not only szi was there but about 6 orc in dyn and good gear so failed again
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

Marinella

not only szi sell his service to take quest horn for ppl who cant do it by themselves or dont have time to camp golkas. Most of players, that farm golkies for drop horn just find the new way to make money, coz everyone want to get good gear.

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Diver

Dynasty on golky -> teleport to village:P
Or better Orc on golky ban:P

Marinella

Quote from: Diver on September 04, 2009, 09:25:44 AM

hahahahahah headshot :D

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Sali

Quote from: mortal on September 04, 2009, 07:35:50 AM
bussines is bussines and why u flame him about it make orc for  and try kill golkonda by yourself and dont be jelous plis :) and i am sure she is not selling it for so much coins like draks and why u even compere szi one of the best tyr destr on serv with arrogant brainless drakslord and btw i was on many golkondas and not only szi was there but about 6 orc in dyn and good gear so failed again
even more, every night marvels bring their own destros to kill golkies, ho ho ho. keep crying
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

mortal

Quote from: Diver on September 04, 2009, 09:25:44 AM

every destro on golko->port to town myb oO omg just pathetic
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

WindPhoenix

pathetic is to farm a golkonda for horns which are meant for the new players while you are in dynasty set. that kind of mentality will bring this server down.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

seboulba

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 04, 2009, 11:11:44 AM
pathetic is to farm a golkonda for horns which are meant for the new players while you are in dynasty set. that kind of mentality will bring this server down.
who care ?
nm30X
EvilBunnies