Mana burn ( Seek of consideration ) - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Mana burn ( Seek of consideration )

Started by SysTemHacK, September 04, 2009, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiToPaMi

Quote from: our4n0s on September 06, 2009, 10:14:58 PM
first of all, 'take a life' from you is nothing but a joke, second of all, your memory is like 5 days? you cryed for transfer remember? spash had 700 pts right? you know i transfered him, andi transfered funkeh, and pokerstar, and xtirker, that makes over 1 k pts that i gave, so the total pts i had was 1300 pts, and i was back on the 24th of august, i made 1300 pts in 1 week.
and yeah i was on holidays rest of the time, as i said my friends know it since they re the ones that noticed i wasn't on, just like system noticed it, sorry dude i was surfing near biarritz while you were farming dynasty parts, then i was sailing in the north of france.... while u were farming dynasty recipes <3, btw check my sig
server gona die bcz u are theare
if Track dont care about for what we talk, me dont care to.
NERF freakING MANA BURN

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

Takashii

so nerf sps/ee on oly too lol im getting more crits from sps/ee then mana burn from laymedown or some1
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

WindPhoenix

nuuuuuuuuuuuuurffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Takashii

Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

Ashlynn

Quote from: NiToPaMi on September 06, 2009, 11:11:04 PM
server gona die bcz u are theare
if Track dont care about for what we talk, me dont care to.
NERF freakING MANA BURN
really?  :'( :'( :'( oh noes!

To be honest, I don't think that server is dying because altheo is using mana burn on oly. Really, that's wild theory.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

SysTemHacK

Quote from: our4n0s on September 06, 2009, 07:26:46 PM
that's such a huge bs, every oly farmer, spash, agil or rebel, or whoever really watched oly, even federikos, kobrapwns or w/e can tell you i kill them since i ve stone augment which is quite a while, i don't need mana burn.
Now every close friend like spash reb or w/e will tell you i was in holidays about 3 months, i was back from time to time 2/3 days but never  more that's why you very rarely saw me on. i am so tired of your bs
ofc ofc and best prov of what you just said when we all saw good sps/ee players started to rape ur ass in oly coz they had mana and time for canceling you and no longer 3 secs gf shit.. I won't argue with you about some thing I saw with my eyes and we all saw , 1 class to make that ammount of points every month 1.3 and 1.4 meamwhile ALL other classes earn hero by transfer for 50/60/70 points thats tells us 1 of 2 things
1- you are damn pro hardcore player and we all suck in this game and know nothing about it .
2-your class is damn over powered for some reason should be fixed and that thing is mana burn and stone augmentation .
I won't talk about it again I proved my points in many ways by explaining and facts and data and you didn't show any thing but retardness and lies + Blindness when I asked for screens that shows the 140 that burned agil with  and telling stuff then denying it like when you said that you sell heroes stats for money and then you said it was kinda of sarcasm and that don't happened and it does and when you told that ur success rate in killing every one in oly is 100% on the days of ur mana burn augment and meanwhile you was defeneding that augment thats not OP and it won't matter to burn ur mana in 30 secs or 10 and exactly as now you deny that mana burn thing doesn't matter with you and you even stop playing for that and it was comical when you said to aguy sps/ee charged him self Vs you thats he is alamer by playing like that meanwhile you spamed on him the mana burn like zillion time and here you again go on with ur clowning show by telling that I tell BS and you didn't even give 1single reasonable word .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: SysTemHacK on September 07, 2009, 12:45:10 PM
ofc ofc and best prov of what you just said when we all saw good sps/ee players started to rape ur ass in oly coz they had mana and time for canceling you and no longer 3 secs gf shit.. I won't argue with you about some thing I saw with my eyes and we all saw , 1 class to make that ammount of points every month 1.3 and 1.4 meamwhile ALL other classes earn hero by transfer for 50/60/70 points thats tells us 1 of 2 things
1- you are damn pro hardcore player and we all suck in this game and know nothing about it .
2-your class is damn over powered for some reason should be fixed and that thing is mana burn and stone augmentation .
I won't talk about it again I proved my points in many ways by explaining and facts and data and you didn't show any thing but retardness and lies + Blindness when I asked for screens that shows the 140 that burned agil with  and telling stuff then denying it like when you said that you sell heroes stats for money and then you said it was kinda of sarcasm and that don't happened and it does and when you told that ur success rate in killing every one in oly is 100% on the days of ur mana burn augment and meanwhile you was defeneding that augment thats not OP and it won't matter to burn ur mana in 30 secs or 10 and exactly as now you deny that mana burn thing doesn't matter with you and you even stop playing for that and it was comical when you said to aguy sps/ee charged him self Vs you thats he is alamer by playing like that meanwhile you spamed on him the mana burn like zillion time and here you again go on with ur clowning show by telling that I tell BS and you didn't even give 1single reasonable word .
hey dude you know what? i feel pretty dumb for not thinking of that earlier but better later than never ! so here s the deal, you chose an average sps/ee, you send it to me in oly and i will not use a single mana burn, let's see who will win?
retired

Sephiroth

Altheo,if u don't need Mana Burn why the freak u bother posting here?....

our4n0s

Quote from: SysTemHacK on September 06, 2009, 05:29:42 PM
heh like he used it in IL on the epic era of mana burn .... just lame excuses for defending his 3 skills pwning style
you will never stop talking bs...
i used the pony in IL times mostly vs daggers, back in the days they had insane augment mana burn on dagger and each physical crit would burn me 200-300 mana, back then i therefore went for stun, and that worked out pretty well, mostly on camitzescu.... the other hand of that pet is he s 2 blows... and with the actual reuse of stun it's not worth it..
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Sephiroth on September 07, 2009, 02:05:51 PM
Altheo,if u don't need Mana Burn why the freak u bother posting here?....

i m posting here because nerfing mana burn is bs, because outside oly this skill is far from being OP, and even inside oly, or maybe it is with me ( don't wanna 4 more drama pages), but what then ? nerfing a skill because of 1 player? that's pretty dumb isn't it? that's why i am posting there lol
retired

Sephiroth

Quote from: our4n0s on September 07, 2009, 02:13:18 PM
i m posting here because nerfing mana burn is bs, because outside oly this skill is far from being OP, and even inside oly, or maybe it is with me ( don't wanna 4 more drama pages), but what then ? nerfing a skill because of 1 player? that's pretty dumb isn't it? that's why i am posting there lol

It was nerfed,the same for Lethal rate,and it should stay like that.

=^TrackZero^=

I will work on nerf today, bear wiv me.
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]