Mana burn ( Seek of consideration ) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Mana burn ( Seek of consideration )

Started by SysTemHacK, September 04, 2009, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: SysTemHacK on September 04, 2009, 07:09:51 PM
again some weak excuse to defend ur almighy skill so you can keep farm oly and make money and calling us loosers ?! :D for god sake on what server you playing that only way to kill abishop is to burn his mana .. give us abreak of ur flooding ignorance and retardness and stop acting like afool open ur damn eyes and look to the screen and stfu
bullshit, in case you didn't notice i made over 1 k pts last month and that was w/o mana burn,  i actually use it vs some sps/ee, but delete it its np i ll spam augment instead and it is NO freakING DIF the win stays mine so SHUT THE freak UP when it comes to comenting what would happen to my char w/o mana burn you re just a joke.
Ah and not my fault if you don't freaking know how to play, bp/tanks as me or funkeh will never get killed we actually don't even get freaking targeted so one more time just stfu, mages' mana burn are the worst that can happen to us.

Quote from: SysTemHacK on September 04, 2009, 07:09:51 PM
again you made me lol hard this time  funny to even mention  inability of game coders  to fix some thing about it  ...just n/c
these are demonsfall's words kktybb.
retired

FeelmyBow

i once got a 2781 mana burn crit, :< all my mp gone in 1 skill xD
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

wildpussy

Quote from: SysTemHacK on September 04, 2009, 06:58:04 PM
well partly you are right but even on self buffs nitopami's m.def ain't low at all coz of his gears and agumentation  and pow ,and Lay m.atk ain't that high coz he is on self too so it's not an excuse for that 3k mana leached by 2 hits , m.criticals should be totaly removed from mana burn or exterimly decreased coz it's exactly the same matter of lethal in both cases you will die out of mana = out of hp and as I touched from playing in oly that  arcana aguility effect on mana burn makes it greatly almighty and leaches the oponent mana in few secs no matter what class it is so I think mana burn should be nerfed in aproper way without killing this skill for example removing m.critical possibility from it / abit more reuse or mana consumption while it's used with  arcana aguility / land rate .

ofc that would be due mathematic calculations not just our opinions
sps/ee has low mdef in oly
es/ee have good matk in oly, emp+zerk+pow, you really can't go much higher outside

qwertyzxc

why u cry all ? this server was shit and will be shit always sps/ee in oly (who dont have self skils to mage damage/hit )win by augument 20/21 lol2    make fuk off augument on oly and all will work okay

Takashii

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 04, 2009, 09:40:55 PM
why u cry all ? this server was shit and will be shit always sps/ee in oly (who dont have self skils to mage damage/hit )win by augument 20/21 lol2    make fuk off augument on oly and all will work okay

so why re u playing here if NM is sux?? change server if u dont like it  rotfl
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

cofo

Muhahaha tardopami crying cuz he cant kill everyone in two hits at oly  ;D
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

Diabolical

Quote from: wildpussy on September 04, 2009, 09:03:20 PM
sps/ee has low mdef in oly
es/ee have good matk in oly, emp+zerk+pow, you really can't go much higher outside

wanted to say the same , and no sps / ee doesnt have great mdef inside oly , plus if ppl r concerned about 1.2 mana burn crit , how about some sps / ee critting me for 4k ? and thats almost all my hp inside oly :D , they got m atack and crits and heal inside oly and thay lack mdef , so they deal with it plus nitopami got mana h burn imself
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Diabolical on September 05, 2009, 03:00:20 AM
wanted to say the same , and no sps / ee doesnt have great mdef inside oly , plus if ppl r concerned about 1.2 mana burn crit , how about some sps / ee critting me for 4k ? and thats almost all my hp inside oly :D , they got m atack and crits and heal inside oly and thay lack mdef , so they deal with it plus nitopami got mana h burn imself
this topic ain't about sps/ee in oly I just want aconsideration from track for that 3k mana burn with 2 hits even if it was on no buffs not self and when I say mana burns should be treated as lethals why u didn't comment on that all of you cryed about lethals ages and mana burn is even more dangerous coz lethal rate never been like m.critical rate and in both cases you will die no hp= no mana
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

SysTemHacK

Quote from: our4n0s on September 04, 2009, 07:18:10 PM
bullshit, in case you didn't notice i made over 1 k pts last month and that was w/o mana burn,  i actually use it vs some sps/ee, but delete it its np i ll spam augment instead and it is NO freakING DIF the win stays mine so SHUT THE freak UP when it comes to comenting what would happen to my char w/o mana burn you re just a joke.
Ah and not my fault if you don't freaking know how to play, bp/tanks as me or funkeh will never get killed we actually don't even get freaking targeted so one more time just stfu, mages' mana burn are the worst that can happen to us.

these are demonsfall's words kktybb.
I didn't talk about your mana burn agumentation I talked about the skill that buffers/heals got it and you coz u r buffer/summoer get extra  advantage of in reuse time  which makes from it purely over powered shit + it's high damage and m.critical propability and almopst every one agree with me in that point and lol you act like afool again and telling that you don't use mana burn and u made 1k points without it .... lol I don't know why I keep giving attention to ur bullshits and replay it !
and again we came to me mi pro u all suck part ,hell ye I don't know how to play with th/pp and what would agood player do to save his mana ?!
wear mana regeneration tattoos I already did that+ talisman  !! and I didn't use any toggels and I didn't make any wasted blows like back stap in the face  and guess what same results out of mana for 3 matches in arow in few secs so please stop tell that shitty excuse that we don't know how to play thats why u win and it's funny to hea that from Mr.3 skills   heal / mana burn / stone agumentation . keep acting like afool but it won't prove ur point and about demonsfall words I dont give afreak if he couldn't do afix to agame then he is shitty coder/gm not that it's not possible .. for god sake it's not natural feature I asked to be changed so you tell me thats not possible lol

SysTemHacK

Quote from: cofo on September 05, 2009, 12:49:10 AM
tardo forums ain't the right place to drop ur shits , look for aproper place to do so which the creatures of ur kind belongs
tell facts provided with data or stfu

SysTemHacK

Quote from: FeelmyBow on September 04, 2009, 08:57:29 PM
i once got a 2781 mana burn crit, :< all my mp gone in 1 skill xD
next time thats happeneds to you make sure to take ascreen and post it here so we get rid of OP lamers

NiToPaMi

Quote from: cofo on September 05, 2009, 12:49:10 AM
mrsulokazimira . let me ask u few question.
how many people u can kill outside from olympiad with u bots chars ?
u know only to spam f1-mana burn ,u know only to transfer points in olympiad.
that make u happy kinda imo .look some time game outside from olympiad
its a hard spam all time mana burn and kill some1 w/o mana?
tardokazimira

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless