News:

Main Menu

Mana burn ( Seek of consideration )

Started by SysTemHacK, September 04, 2009, 06:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SysTemHacK

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 06, 2009, 02:08:19 PM
used to pwn in Interlude, now is a shit alright
heh like he used it in IL on the epic era of mana burn .... just lame excuses for defending his 3 skills pwning style
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Takashii on September 06, 2009, 05:19:17 PM
dude its not coz of mana burn lol szi dont have mana burn , spash and others too so wtf re u talking about its coz of chars not only mana burn im dying with agil in few seconds not only coz of mana burn im dying by augments like stone nice dmg and fast re use and low mp consuption also so u should make topic with augments not mana burn anyway i never made a mana burn crit on my bp/wk i think only white elf classes re doing it maybe coz of casting speed or w/e
dude don't calculate spash he is feed up and szi failed amillion time befor he made it with 144 points ( 24 win 4 lose ) obviously that score tells us 1 thing ...
you partly got right coz the mana whores are summoners classes and cause of arcana aguility and it's fatal effect on mana burn and ofc augmentations that used to add the will of atk to buffers and summoers on retail servers now it's acurse for us that should be removed from oly and as I saw some agree with me on that point shall we make avoting poll about it ?

Takashii

each guy who cant win on oly ll vote for nerf mana burn
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

SysTemHacK

Quote from: Takashii on September 06, 2009, 05:48:38 PM
each guy who cant win on oly ll vote for nerf mana burn
and ppl who win won't ? and who want to have fun too won't ? 

Takashii

if they re winning why should they cry about mana burn? if they need some fun it doesnt matter if they ll win or lose
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

xD

Hardcore from cradle to the grave

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

our4n0s

Quote from: SysTemHacK on September 06, 2009, 05:36:04 AM
like i was playing on another server when mana burn was bugged , tell me remind you what happened so maybe you would stop that foolish mode On
when mana burn was bugged or nerfed under test you stop playing oly and even game I have watched oly after that for days and you was rarely playing after you got bored of 6 min matches with sps/ee and no longer 3 secs pwning matches and you started to make cry topics like RIP mana burn you served me well bla bla bla and you made me lol hard for the xxxx time when i read that you don't know jackshit about oly from Mr. 3 skills that loled me hard too when he acted like apro and tried to give us alecture about archers game play xDD
won't you ever get tired of ur retardness ? ::)
that's such a huge bs, every oly farmer, spash, agil or rebel, or whoever really watched oly, even federikos, kobrapwns or w/e can tell you i kill them since i ve stone augment which is quite a while, i don't need mana burn.
Now every close friend like spash reb or w/e will tell you i was in holidays about 3 months, i was back from time to time 2/3 days but never  more that's why you very rarely saw me on. i am so tired of your bs
retired

our4n0s

retired

NiToPaMi

Quote from: our4n0s on September 06, 2009, 07:26:46 PM
that's such a huge bs, every oly farmer, spash, agil or rebel, or whoever really watched oly, even federikos, kobrapwns or w/e can tell you i kill them since i ve stone augment which is quite a while, i don't need mana burn.
Now every close friend like spash reb or w/e will tell you i was in holidays about 3 months, i was back from time to time 2/3 days but never  more that's why you very rarely saw me on. i am so tired of your bs
only for 5 days
<name>LayMeDown</name>
<level>85</level>
<class>EVAS_SAINT</class>
<clan>epic</clan>
<points>264</points>
<match_count>111</match_count>
<match_won_count>96</match_won_count>
<match_lost_count>15</match_lost_count>
take i life

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

NiToPaMi

altheo let me explain u :
last mount when mana burn whas riped you finish on 30 of mount whit 200+ and now for 5 days you got 260+ dont tell the ppl thet you have been 3 mount awey, you have been on oly menager and you write them, you can win on oly whit mana burn and nothing else, you give point to ppl who you whant to be hero and then you take them books from them. IF MANA BURN BE NERF LIKE 10 DAYS AGO I'AM SURE 100% THET YOU WILL NOT PLAY ANY MORE IN OLY AND TOO MUCH PPL WILL BACK IN OLY LIKE BEFORE WE WILL HAVE 8 TO 10 ROOMS. YOU KNOW ONLY TO YOUSE BUGET SKIL MANA BURN TO MAKE STUFF FOR YOU ONLY FROM OLY BEACOSE YOU ARE NOTHING FORM OUT OF OLY.

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

our4n0s

Quote from: NiToPaMi on September 06, 2009, 09:39:24 PM
altheo let me explain u :
last mount when mana burn whas riped you finish on 30 of mount whit 200+ and now for 5 days you got 260+ dont tell the ppl thet you have been 3 mount awey, you have been on oly menager and you write them, you can win on oly whit mana burn and nothing else, you give point to ppl who you whant to be hero and then you take them books from them. IF MANA BURN BE NERF LIKE 10 DAYS AGO I'AM SURE 100% THET YOU WILL NOT PLAY ANY MORE IN OLY AND TOO MUCH PPL WILL BACK IN OLY LIKE BEFORE WE WILL HAVE 8 TO 10 ROOMS. YOU KNOW ONLY TO YOUSE BUGET SKIL MANA BURN TO MAKE STUFF FOR YOU ONLY FROM OLY BEACOSE YOU ARE NOTHING FORM OUT OF OLY.
first of all, 'take a life' from you is nothing but a joke, second of all, your memory is like 5 days? you cryed for transfer remember? spash had 700 pts right? you know i transfered him, andi transfered funkeh, and pokerstar, and xtirker, that makes over 1 k pts that i gave, so the total pts i had was 1300 pts, and i was back on the 24th of august, i made 1300 pts in 1 week.
and yeah i was on holidays rest of the time, as i said my friends know it since they re the ones that noticed i wasn't on, just like system noticed it, sorry dude i was surfing near biarritz while you were farming dynasty parts, then i was sailing in the north of france.... while u were farming dynasty recipes <3, btw check my sig
retired