Mana burn - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Mana burn

Started by Alex, September 10, 2009, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: freezoid1 on September 14, 2009, 10:36:48 AM
its time for.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skills with Changes to Existing Effects

# Wild Magic (Skill): The magic critical rate has been adjusted.
# Wild Magic (Item): The magic critical rate has been adjusted.
# Dance of Siren: The magic critical rate has been adjusted.

Changes to Magic Critical Damage

* The magic critical rate has been increased to 10 times.
    * The magic critical damage has been decreased to 3 times from 4 times of normal damage.
    * The magic critical damage rate has been adjusted so that its occurrence rate does not exceed a maximum of 20%.

Changes to Magic Damage Skills

* Magic damage is no longer a static value.
    * The range of possible magic damage depends on the type of weapon being used.

which means? Using Hurricane with bow is now much better option? :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Alex

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 14, 2009, 11:46:24 AM
which means? Using Hurricane with bow is now much better option? :D

it means the matk of mage weapons will differ not only by grade, but also by type of the weapon (blunt/staff/sword/etc)
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Ashlynn

Quote from: Alex on September 14, 2009, 04:10:46 PM
it means the matk of mage weapons will differ not only by grade, but also by type of the weapon (blunt/staff/sword/etc)
wu? that's what I said! :D Using bow as a mage = longer range :D

Ret ard ired

freezoid1

Quote from: Alex on September 14, 2009, 04:10:46 PM
+1

Furesy

Quote from: Mitzahd on September 14, 2009, 11:27:11 PM
ok mister pro and all knowing,actually every1 cried when m crit was 100% ' omg w8 for hellbound!! m crit 20% max!!axaxaxaxa and u ll sux no more 100% m crit u sux!' and now when its 20% max they still cry ,so when they will stop =)? make it 1% max mby =)?
You really didn't get my post did you?

Furesy

Quote from: Kikolina on September 15, 2009, 01:49:06 PM
how sure are u? i havnt seen the source code yet myself, but i believe it cant be hard removing crits from single skill,

just an example; if its the way u think, that theres a parameter(magic crit) that applys on every magic attack, than changing mana burn to another type (debuff/curse) should fix the problem, since they cant crit, right?

if its the way; magic_critical_hit=1 (0), its even simplier, as much as i understand coding :P

i believe its more about what decision to take, than how to put the decision in reality :P
That's not the case afaik, Drake would have to add that himself, atm if he removes magic crit from 1 skill he will remove it from all magic attacks.

Removing magic crit from mana burn was the first suggestion I gave to Drake (and with me a few others) and Drake gave all of us the same explanation.

Valyant

what about lowering the landing rate? just like it was before, wouldn't be that bad for both sides.

wildpussy

Quote from: Valyant on September 15, 2009, 05:42:01 PM
what about lowering the landing rate? just like it was before, wouldn't be that bad for both sides.
what it was before was a fu.cking useless skill

and this is again about oly, so overpower archers pls couse i can't kill anything in oly with my he/wl!

Alex

Quote from: wildpussy on September 15, 2009, 05:55:53 PM
what it was before was a fu.cking useless skill

and this is again about oly, so overpower archers pls couse i can't kill anything in oly with my he/wl!

where is the link between 100% mana burn with 3 sec re-use and archers?
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

wildpussy

Quote from: Alex on September 15, 2009, 06:52:44 PM
where is the link between 100% mana burn with 3 sec re-use and archers?
you made this topic cause you get defeated in oly

I want that my he/wl can win with a fair chance against sps/ee, bp/wk, es/ee, th/pp in olympiad.

Ashlynn

Quote from: Mitzahd on September 15, 2009, 09:13:21 PM
i piss on ur post  ;) get it ?
just like whole forum on you :) I can imagine.

Ret ard ired

Sephiroth

Quote from: wildpussy on September 15, 2009, 07:41:38 PM
you made this topic cause you get defeated in oly

I want that my he/wl can win with a fair chance against sps/ee, bp/wk, es/ee, th/pp in olympiad.

U'r a tard,all the classes u posted r the best at Oly,and Alex made this topic cos he plays several daggers at Oly and he realised Mana Burn should be nerfed once again,the same Lethal chance is low.
And u play a char that in Oly is as useless as any archer nowadays.