News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 11:22:58 AM
hehe, yea your right about the things you just said  ;D

But you also said that blaming buff slots isn't right, while it is. Having the old buff slot bar, changing icarus bow to same reuse as draco bow, boosting p.attack of the archers or nerfing song of windstorm and chant of protection is the way to balance things. Mages could also get a cap of 20% crit rate if this would be necessary...
uhm, you want archers to deal even more damage? :) I am just curious, because you are all time saying that mages suck too much :) But I am not against, let's boost p.atk and nerf anti-bow songs and dances :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 14, 2009, 11:41:02 AM
uhm, you want archers to deal even more damage? :) I am just curious, because you are all time saying that mages suck too much :) But I am not against, let's boost p.atk and nerf anti-bow songs and dances :)

Yep, i want archers to have slow attack speed and deal bigger damage like they should and with the old buff bar you wouldn't be able to have all resist buffs like now so mages would also do decent damage.

Oh yea and one more important thing that should be nerfed is FOI to like 5 seconds cuz its pretty retarded that a party can be invincible for 2 minutes when there are enough tanks in it.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

WindPhoenix

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 14, 2009, 11:50:28 AM
QQ ***s check Deathand's movie :D the last 30 sec and u'll got your answer whats overpowered, archers or tank subbed mages.
freak you!  ;D

WindPhoenix

Ashlynn

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 11:52:05 AM
Yep, i want archers to have slow attack speed and deal bigger damage like they should and with the old buff bar you wouldn't be able to have all resist buffs like now so mages would also do decent damage.

Oh yea and one more important thing that should be nerfed is FOI to like 5 seconds cuz its pretty retarded that a party can be invincible for 2 minutes when there are enough tanks in it.
aaaaaa fighter can't afford to have all resists even with current buffbar! :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

NYPD

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 14, 2009, 11:53:37 AM
<3 gipsybro :DDDDDDD
So sweet!
First gay-mariage on dn server:) casa de piatra wind:) sunt domnisoara ta de onoare:P
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

mbz

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 14, 2009, 11:50:28 AM
QQ ***s check Deathand's movie :D the last 30 sec and u'll got your answer whats overpowered, archers or tank subbed mages.

freak off! :D
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

Endorama

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 11:52:05 AM

tomek with all my respect to u,thats quite bullshit imo.
with the old buff system and with my old archer gear i somehow dont remember a fullbuffed mage with ~top gear getting more than 2,3k crits(i aint talking about mage/tank subs),while on the other hand when vortex/surrender/gloom was on me i was hitting the flour quite easily with 3x3k mcrits in 2 sec...

also FOI has nothing to do with tanks...

ps : by "old" system i refer to the late IL
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

WindPhoenix

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 12:17:37 PM
So sweet!
First gay-mariage on dn server:) casa de piatra wind:) sunt domnisoara ta de onoare:P
merci, merci. te facem un gang-bang, eu si mireasa?  ;D

NYPD

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 14, 2009, 12:32:04 PM
merci, merci. te facem un gang-bang, eu si mireasa?  ;D
Ei hai pentru tine ma sacrific sa  o accept pe mireasa.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 12:38:18 PM
Ei hai pentru tine ma sacrific sa  o accept pe mireasa.
mireasa e Mark  :D