Becouse of GM-friends on msn. - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRexoo7

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 12:38:18 PM
Ei hai pentru tine ma sacrific sa  o accept pe mireasa.

Messalina, tu ce te declari... "m" sau "f"? M-ai bagat in ceata cu ultimele post-uri.

NYPD

you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

NYPD

Quote from: BRexoo7 on September 14, 2009, 12:41:47 PM
Messalina, tu ce te declari... "m" sau "f"? M-ai bagat in ceata cu ultimele post-uri.
Ma declar curva deschisa :P
Happy?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 12:41:59 PM
I knew that!
:D..ma tine
;)
Quote from: BRexoo7 on September 14, 2009, 12:41:47 PM
e fata probabil. Sau un baiat cu un simt al umorului reprobabil  :D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

BRexoo7

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 12:42:49 PM
Ma declar curva deschisa
Happy?

Daca tot esti curva, nu-ti poti omori timpul intr-un mod constructiv?
M-am gandit eu ca esti cu "a", deoarece te-ai oferit sa fi "domnisoara de onoare" si nu "cavaler" (bine...puteai pune curul la bataie si in ultimul caz).

WindPhoenix

NYPD

Quote from: BRexoo7 on September 14, 2009, 12:45:29 PM
Daca tot esti curva, nu-ti poti omori timpul intr-un mod constructiv?
M-am gandit eu ca esti cu "a", deoarece te-ai oferit sa fi "domnisoara de onoare" si nu "cavaler" (bine...puteai pune curul la bataie si in ultimul caz).
ppl geting horny here...la naiba
back to nerfs pls

BRexoo7

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 14, 2009, 12:46:02 PM
la naiba, nu mai merg aplauzele  ;D

Ce dreacu sa aplauzi?! O naroada care se vaita pe games-forum-uri ca i-au "nerfuit" un char intr-un joc?!  Imediat isi ia jucariile si pleaca, mai bine ai sustine-o.
Sincer, sper sa fie totusi baiat.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 12:46:49 PM
ppl geting horny here...la naiba
back to nerfs pls
no, moar *** spam pls  :(

WindPhoenix

Quote from: BRexoo7 on September 14, 2009, 12:48:46 PM
Ce dreacu sa aplauzi?! O naroada care se vaita pe games-forum-uri ca i-au "nerfuit" un char intr-un joc?!  Imediat isi ia jucariile si pleaca, mai bine ai sustine-o.
necro/pp daca nu ma insel. Toata treaba e ca ii trebuie mai multa experienta cu caracterul ala, si o sa vada ca nu e chiar asa naspa. eh, n-a fost niciodata de top ca damage, dar are cateva curse-uri bune  ;)

NIORI

MAGES FOR SURE ARE F UCKED UP

i see ppl here speaking that if we have problems to go to npsoft. and some others like to compare official with private my answer to them are u blind or what ?

the true is that ic bow need nerf for sure why becouse is not  working as it should be ,cmon

why u change the buffslot? WTF was that , we dont need a pvp server if we ned a pvp server we can go to arena. go to previus buff bar

blizzard yes nerfed it as hell make it to have 20% who cares mages are using blizard only to slow enemy but now that buffs is ussels when u are ussing windwalk song of wind even with blizard u can run from mages and they cant come to u and not to mentetion that if mage is using blizard is caching u still he will not do anything since after 1-2 arrows he will be donw.  ;D . and i am mage and i have see it many times.

and mostly take a look at server see how many mages u can see ? and how many fighters , the answer is u can see much more  fighters becouse there is no balance in server with chars,.

and something more i see here people that came from dragon in nightmare server months ago or year and crying that in dragon evrything was sh1t . unfair blablalba and now u are makeing all those things that others make to you guys on dragon u are makeing them to nightmare ppl. and in every post u answering them with irony and sh1ts , WTF is that ? why u have to answer with sh1ts why u have to be rude ?   

but saying that there are Gms friends msn that they saying what to nerf and what not  , are totally sh1ts that is the only thing for sure ,

To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

NYPD

Quote from: BRexoo7 on September 14, 2009, 12:48:46 PM
Sincer, sper sa fie totusi baiat.

freakme!  you call me "noroada"?????
La naiba.. :D