Becouse of GM-friends on msn. - Page 25

News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yunni

Quote from: cthon on September 14, 2009, 11:05:19 AM
omfg why do u play this game and u make topics when u don't know shit about it... and u can all gtfo till u learn how to buff..
[URL=http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yuni.jpg][/URL]

XForCE

GMs and Corruption !
Will Never END !

Deavon

Quote from: XForCE on September 24, 2009, 08:15:36 PM
GMs and Corruption !
Will Never END !

Never started on NM ,at least as far as  i m on NM ,the fact that some retards got big imagination and no clues at all does nt make it true.

XForCE

Quote from: Deavon on September 24, 2009, 08:34:23 PM
Never started on NM ,at least as far as  i m on NM ,the fact that some retards got big imagination and no clues at all does nt make it true.
shat the fak up noob !
drakes last shit was really stupid .
also ask about system hack and his brother !

NiToPaMi

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 20, 2009, 12:33:44 PM
i rerolled cause i have archer clan lol ... all my mates are playing archers so i wont stay almost alone with Elesse. Also this was the second time i rerolled, the 1st was at the begining of IL , specially cause the OP mcrit rate. playin sps/ee was boring, i remember and i still have sreens when i raped 1 pt ... or even more alone with 80% mcrit rate. if you want that time back, your a lowskilled prick who can only wank on mcrits. get some brain, use your char advantages,debuffs etc etc.....
u forgot to tell the truth about why u mr.amateur rerol agein to archer ?
i will refresh u brain.. u start play sps/ee u was sure to be hero with elesse but u FAILED .
i watch u fights in oly with u sps/ee was so funny . mr.pro.elessepimp..cant belive what u say u kiled 1 pt alone with u sps/ee?
i watch u in varka all time same: attack some1 from behaind pk him and bsoe.. mark u are so funny gay...TRUTH IS HARD ...

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

PvtStuka

Quote from: NiToPaMi on September 26, 2009, 06:09:40 AM
u forgot to tell the truth about why u mr.amateur rerol agein to archer ?
i will refresh u brain.. u start play sps/ee u was sure to be hero with elesse but u FAILED .
i watch u fights in oly with u sps/ee was so funny . mr.pro.elessepimp..cant belive what u say u kiled 1 pt alone with u sps/ee?
i watch u in varka all time same: attack some1 from behaind pk him and bsoe.. mark u are so funny gay...TRUTH IS HARD ...

actually he almost never returned, but died instead. the last sentence otherwise, fits your playstyle, except that u return after celestial goes off. don't try to deny it, everyone can confirm that

Astramael      [db/tr]

kidicarus

Quote from: Deavon on September 24, 2009, 08:34:23 PM

Sure it did.... But that was before you came here :) 

Nightmare, corruption free since C3^^

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: mark_elesse on September 26, 2009, 11:18:20 AM

funny to see you flame me after you licked my ass " i like to play with pro players CLAN PLZ " ... want me to post the screen again mofo ? :)))
yeah lol i can't get why he even bothers...
retired

PvtStuka

Quote from: our4n0s on September 26, 2009, 02:10:33 PM
yeah lol i can't get why he even bothers...

because, after laughing our asses off on clanchat and on msn and every possible chat client, he got rejected -> butthurt

Astramael      [db/tr]