Becouse of GM-friends on msn. - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 10:46:06 AM
Yea i know you cant have 100% ressist against all mages at the same time, but when your mostly fighting sps or necros you can have atleast 3 ressists stacked up against em... And why is blaming the buffslots not right? Its the only thing that makes the problem here for the mages, whats the difference if mage can heal himself when he cant kill a fighter since hes doing shit dammage. Should he heal himself untill you get bored and use soe or what?
lol, togle skills dont eat up your buffslots.
All I am saying is, that you require less buffslots to be buffed against archers and yet remain fullbuffed. When I pvped yesterday at varka I could barely afford having Resist Wind as an extra resist buff (apart from Elemental protection and Unholy Protection, but those 2 are must) because I require a lot more buffs and I have lot more selfbuffs :)
I still suffered great damage from mages, mostly coming due to their m.crits and my shitty m.def, but that's my problem, since I've chosen sub whose main weakness is lack of M.def :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Endorama on September 14, 2009, 10:50:04 AM
as far as my knowledge about official goes,icarus used to be faster there aswell,but with gracia 2 they made it with the same reuse as the other 2 db's.

and i still cant agree that mages r so week...take a freakin look at blizzard,this skill has 100% land rate even now after the "nerf",i havent seen a freakin sps casting it on me w/o it landing and then the dagger turns into a damned cripple and in the same freakin time aggro and hate aura aint doing much,aggro lands ~1/4 and freak knows the land rate of hate aura.

I guess people didn't get icarus bows instantly on official as on DN, so until people got the first icarus bows and people saw how retarded it is, ncsoft already fixed em.

And what difference does the blizzard make? It takes 1 second for a bishop to remove it, and he can reuse cleanse in a few seconds and even if he doesn't, you wont be able to run away from a mage which damage can be out healed from you spamming cp pots.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Takashii

Quote from: zthrx on September 14, 2009, 12:25:28 AM
every archer was hitting for 1k

nop coz im hitting little less then 1k :D coz i dont have icarus  xD
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

Ashlynn

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 10:57:23 AM
I guess people didn't get icarus bows instantly on official as on DN, so until people got the first icarus bows and people saw how retarded it is, ncsoft already fixed em.

And what difference does the blizzard make? It takes 1 second for a bishop to remove it, and he can reuse cleanse in a few seconds and even if he doesn't, you wont be able to run away from a mage which damage can be out healed from you spamming cp pots.
that's not really truth. It is hard to kite with blizzard on you, and you are kiting mostly because you don't have bishop. If you do have bishop, then you don't give a rats ass about blizzard, since you are pushing enemies, not running away from them :)

Ret ard ired

NYPD

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 10:46:06 AM
Yea i know you cant have 100% ressist against all mages at the same time, but when your mostly fighting sps or necros you can have atleast 3 ressists stacked up against em... And why is blaming the buffslots not right? Its the only thing that makes the problem here for the mages, whats the difference if mage can heal himself when he cant kill a fighter since hes doing shit dammage. Should he heal himself untill you get bored and use soe or what?
Oh and i have some selfbuffs: UD/Vengance, deflect arrow, magical mirror, iron shield, shield of faith, touch of life... They are usefull, but offcourse i dont use all of em at the same time. I decide what to use depending on what enemys im fighting.
lol, togle skills dont eat up your buffslots.
it is , after all the buffslots are full i lose TRANSFER PAIN cuz is the last one  dunno why ....
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

Endorama

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 10:57:23 AM

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 14, 2009, 11:01:27 AM
that's not really truth. It is hard to kite with blizzard on you, and you are kiting mostly because you don't have bishop. If you do have bishop, then you don't give a rats ass about blizzard, since you are pushing enemies, not running away from them :)
there goes ur answer tomek.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

cthon

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 11:03:17 AM
it is , after all the buffslots are full i lose TRANSFER PAIN cuz is the last one  dunno why ....

omfg why do u play this game and u make topics when u don't know shit about it... and u can all gtfo till u learn how to buff..
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Endorama

Quote from: NYPD on September 14, 2009, 11:03:17 AM
its a graphic bug,i usually cant see vicious stance on,but when i click on it i can see in my system window "vicious stance has been aborted'.

using ur brains wont hurt u,much...
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Endorama on September 14, 2009, 11:05:45 AM
its a graphic bug,i usually cant see vicious stance on,but when i click on it i can see in my system window "vicious stance has been aborted'.

using ur brains wont hurt u,much...
true. i noticed it myself. TP doesnt go off, it just aint showing anymore in buff bar.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 14, 2009, 10:55:13 AM
All I am saying is, that you require less buffslots to be buffed against archers and yet remain full buffed. When I pvped yesterday at varka I could barely afford having Resist Wind as an extra resist buff (apart from Elemental protection and Unholy Protection, but those 2 are must) because I require a lot more buffs and I have lot more self buffs :)
I still suffered great damage from mages, mostly coming due to their m.crits and my shitty m.def, but that's my problem, since I've chosen sub whose main weakness is lack of M.def :)
I know fighters are harder to get full buffed, but you dont need to talk about hard times buffing up since its obvious that fighters have enough buff slots cuz if they wouldn't we wouldn't be doing shit damage in pvps right?

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 14, 2009, 11:01:27 AM
Yea whit a bishop in your party you don't need to kite since its easy for you to survive cuz mages do shit damage, but in small pvps you want to take down mages easy again right? Dude, who would want to play mages? I agree that blizzard shouldnt be landing 100%, but my whole point is that mages suck too much compared to archers. And don't come up with bullshit like archers are ment to kill mages since that's retail and we have DN where its mages vs archers vs daggers and those 3 should be somehow balanced.

Ashlynn

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 11:17:01 AM
I know fighters are harder to get full buffed, but you dont need to talk about hard times buffing up since its obvious that fighters have enough buff slots cuz if they wouldn't we wouldn't be doing shit damage in pvps right?
Yea whit a bishop in your party you don't need to kite since its easy for you to survive cuz mages do shit damage, but in small pvps you want to take down mages easy again right? Dude, who would want to play mages? I agree that blizzard shouldnt be landing 100%, but my whole point is that mages suck too much compared to archers. And don't come up with bullshit like archers are ment to kill mages since that's retail and we have DN where its mages vs archers vs daggers and those 3 should be somehow balanced.
I never said they don't suck too much :)
I said:
- it is hard to kite with Blizzard on you.
- fighters require more buffs and can't always afford having all resist buffs, while mages can.

Ret ard ired

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 14, 2009, 11:20:54 AM
I never said they don't suck too much :)
I said:
- it is hard to kite with Blizzard on you.
- fighters require more buffs and can't always afford having all resist buffs, while mages can.

hehe, yea your right about the things you just said  ;D

But you also said that blaming buff slots isn't right, while it is. Having the old buff slot bar, changing icarus bow to same reuse as draco bow, boosting p.attack of the archers or nerfing song of windstorm and chant of protection is the way to balance things. Mages could also get a cap of 20% crit rate if this would be necessary...