is "HE" still here..?

News:

Main Menu

is "HE" still here..?

Started by xenoDjinn, October 04, 2009, 02:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenoDjinn

WHAT GIVES THE NEW SUBSYSTEM?
Everyone knows that you can get one single DNET subclass and you can add it to your main class or to your retail subclass. You can take it only once and you can choose classes only of your race. That's all.
The new subclass system plays around the concept of retail subclasses and add more spicy things...
1- you can DNET subclass EACH class you have. Means you can subclass your Main and also all your retail subclasses. This means you get 4 DNET subclasses, one for each retail class.
2- the DNET subclasses linked to your retail subclasses are REMOVABLE. Yes, the main one remains binded forever with your char (like now) but the other three are freely removable! This adds more replayability of the same char
3- hybrids. No one seems liked them... so... hybrid will be removed, with the new system you will be able to choose a class of the same race of the class you are. Means that if you are Paladin, you can subclass only to other human subclasses, if you are Warcryer (but human) you can subclass only to orc subclasses.
4- finally got rid of the bug that some players was getting crash when doing some combos Tongue
ANYWAY, i got lots of questions about the new system... NO, you don't get 4 subclasses stacking! you get 1 subclass for each retail class (that are in total 4)! Anyway i will write a small faq that will be shown on the new upcoming (and of course: gorgeous) website for DNET (ya, that temp one was quite sucking)

Drake wrote these last year. Why he didn't continue this one? Is drake still with DNET?

[url=http://www.yamaha-motor.com.ph/product/mio/overview.html][/url]

[url=http://www.signaturebar.com/][/url]

Futile

seriously.

Its more likely that Santa Clause himself comes from the Northpole and creates a forum account to post here, then Drake ever posting here again.

seriously.

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: xenoDjinn on October 04, 2009, 02:04:20 AM
Everyone knows that you can get one single DNET subclass and you can add it to your main class or to your retail subclass. You can take it only once and you can choose classes only of your race. That's all.
The new subclass system plays around the concept of retail subclasses and add more spicy things...
1- you can DNET subclass EACH class you have. Means you can subclass your Main and also all your retail subclasses. This means you get 4 DNET subclasses, one for each retail class.
2- the DNET subclasses linked to your retail subclasses are REMOVABLE. Yes, the main one remains binded forever with your char (like now) but the other three are freely removable! This adds more replayability of the same char
3- hybrids. No one seems liked them... so... hybrid will be removed, with the new system you will be able to choose a class of the same race of the class you are. Means that if you are Paladin, you can subclass only to other human subclasses, if you are Warcryer (but human) you can subclass only to orc subclasses.
4- finally got rid of the bug that some players was getting crash when doing some combos Tongue
ANYWAY, i got lots of questions about the new system... NO, you don't get 4 subclasses stacking! you get 1 subclass for each retail class (that are in total 4)! Anyway i will write a small faq that will be shown on the new upcoming (and of course: gorgeous) website for DNET (ya, that temp one was quite sucking)

Drake wrote these last year. Why he didn't continue this one? Is drake still with DNET?
He is, he do read forum but he doesn't post here cause obvious reasons ..
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

stanko

Quote from: xenoDjinn on October 04, 2009, 02:04:20 AM

Keep mutants imo...
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Atta

Quote from: TrackZero on October 04, 2009, 10:33:41 AM
He is, he do read forum but he doesn't post here cause obvious reasons ..

explain. the reasons aren't so obvious to me. thank you :)
[URL=http://www.ff-fan.com][/URL]

TheLox

Quote from: Atta on October 04, 2009, 05:37:23 PM

Cause ppl would go even more crazy and post sh1ts daily, about stuff which they think should be nerf and cry how other guy/girl got IC weps and they don't so it OP.

Good reason enough?

ehlena

no.
this is not at all a good reason.

"a great power means great responsibilities"

;)

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

ehlena

@xenoDjinn

by the way, to answer your post that was locked...

they went to a server where admin doesn't hide and who is really improving his servers and where updates are like these:
where are kamael skills? where are traps? when will bleeding on hellbound be fixed at night?...where are the pets once more?

Quote04/10/2009

* - Fixed Frintezza teleporter (2 party inside door, 3 party outside).
   * - Fixed Attribute Master HTM as retail.
   * - Fixed Olympiad Ranking HTM.
   * - Removed Skill Residential Shock Immunity from olympiad forbidden skill.
   * - Fixed Skill Evade Shot Magic Level.
   * - Fixed Skill Seal of Binding Chance activate rate.
   * - Fixed Skill Expose Weak Point Effect.
   * - Fixed Sublime Self Sacrifice Skill Effects Syntax.
   * - Fixed Skill Soul Harmony recharge MP for every party member.
   * - New fix for pet exp table fenrir.
   * - Trap fix.
   * - Hellbound stage fix.
   * - Updated stage 6 Hellbound.
   * - Fixed Alarm for Baylor.
   * - Started development for Hellbound Stage 7

01/10/2009

* - Fixed Baylor AI.
   * - Rebalanced Hellbound monsters.
   * - Stage 5 fixed.
   * - Updated Hellbound npc with retail dialog.
   * - Reworked Inspector skillacquire.
   * - Optimized Skill Sublime Self-Sacrifice.
   * - Fixed Skill Salvation, added HP - MP restore.
   * - Fixed Skill Dark Armor Magic Level.
   * - Fixed Special Ability Light skill level.
   * - Leodas Hellbound raid updates. Added weapon to leodas.
   * - Added lethal protection to all hellbound raid.
   * - Fixed Kamael cannot equip class specific circlet.
   * - Fixed Skill Dark Flame.
   * - Fixed Skill Spread Wing.
   * - Fixed Some Skill Operate Condition.
   * - Fixed Skill Prahnah conflict with Greater Shield - Might skills.
   * - Exp table fixed.
   * - Summon lvl fix
   * - Monster lvl fix.
   * - Fixed bug on mob level over 87.
   * - Raised trust point for quarry slaves.
   * - Fixed all stats for Hellbound monsters..

27/09/2009

* - Hellbound Stage update fix.
   * - Symbol and Fusion skill fixed.
   * - Hellbound  developed till stage 5.
   * - Fixed Master Noir (Kamael Guild Giran).
   * - Fixed Npc Derek (hellbound).
   * - Fixed Skill Blessing of Eva operate condition.
   * - Fixed Npc Dolmen Collision
   * - added Enchant Route for "Heavy Armor Mastery" (Prophet)

22/09/2009

* - Fixed Monster cancel.
   * - Added full drop to Baylor Chest.
   * - Fixed drop for some Hellbound mob.
   * - Fixed hellbound bleed.
   * - Fixed Grand Master Liane (Kamael Guild Aden).
   * - Fixed Grand Master Brome (Kamael Guild Aden).
   * - Fixed Mob SP as retail (Isle of Prayer - Hellbound).
   * - Fixed Archeologist Yiyen with retail htm (Dark Cloud Mansion).
   * - Fixed hellbound skill effect.
   * - Updated rate for ancient tome Hellbound
   * - Some fix for darkcloud mansion.
   * - Fixed Skill Contagion.
   * - Fixed Skill Crushing Pain Magic Level.

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

Alex

Quote from: ehlena on October 04, 2009, 07:21:27 PM

(quote)

drake can't post this cuz he usually buys already coded stuff from other ppl xd
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ehlena on October 04, 2009, 07:21:27 PM
@xenoDjinn

by the way, to answer your post that was locked...

they went to a server where admin doesn't hide and who is really improving his servers and where updates are like these:
where are kamael skills? where are traps? when will bleeding on hellbound be fixed at night?...where are the pets once more?

I loled at your list of "fixed things" if you read better, those things  90% of written already working on DN since long period of time, u want me to write each skill that we fix just to show that we fix something every day, blah that's lame adming, we do fix every day something or tweak it up, if i start to write the list of things that we are fixing  we can look same as the shits u quoted. If you consider traps and kaemels not working comparing to all that is working then i am sorry but u are total nub who don't respect even 1 minute of my time. We do have all 80+ skills working (1 or 2 need to tweaked up), we do have enchant skills working and pets all working, we just TEMP disable them because there is an exploit leaking, so better temp disable it then rollback server xxx days.Then why you never mention stability of our servers comparing to others, why don't u compare how long we do exist comparing to other servers.... none of admins are hiding, i am here daily writing something for community and keep informing everyone? Am i am hiding? Do i work here? So if drake don't post on forum it means he is dead? NO, so stop spreading lies and bs, if u get bored of l2 its ur own problem quit it but don't spell the lies here, and however drake do post his updates in client , why it have to be on forum? So let me conclude all this, we are much alive server with a lot of updates (just check NM x30 announcement section and think a bit). we just don't think we should be proud of something like "EY OMG WE FIX OLY BUFF LETS SPAM THE FORUM", and in the end put on the libra all things that does work and the things that doesn't work , and then come here and talk otherwise go return where u are now and don't even speak on this forum.

Damn ur bullshits pissed me off 2 much.

//Care

P.S. I bet on server u say is sooo omg good at least 5 serious exploits working.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Atta on October 04, 2009, 05:37:23 PM
Because why wasting time on reading useless topics like this for example, it will just annoy u 2 much and kill all motivation to work and code. He have  people around him who inform him which topics he should read , and he does read, and there all story ends.

(You don't know what i am talking about? Go to dragon x15 general and infinity x5 general and read topics and posts a bit and count useless ones and count idiots ones)