is "HE" still here..? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

is "HE" still here..?

Started by xenoDjinn, October 04, 2009, 02:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fx5000

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 06:23:45 PM
No offense but, lol, how you actually think u can disable those packets to any server? They very much legit my friend and they works not only for l2 they work anywhere u want.And how do u know if some server is on attack by dupe or not , unless u are admin of some big server u cant really know that, but really u cant, u must make difference between gossips and facts.I bet (because i know and i have tested) many dupes and exploits was and still working on "famous" servers still!!! About l2w , why "disable it" when it is almost impossible to do it, since ok u made few tricks but in a week is cracked , so why bother? Only solution is what i do on NM, find l2w then IP ban all chars that he have, and that's tbh working since we have low amount of walkers (check ban list of NM).Server is not dieing , its just the fact there is not much to do, and why new people slowly joining, well maybe that question i should send to community, when newbies logs and read most of crap what they will think about it , even not all servers from DN are so "poisoned", yes for example NM, why you all ppl complain about Dragon x15 and still have 2,2k players, while we have 0 "corruption" on nm and 850-900 players?Looks like being bad to ppl works  ;) .If you still playing on dragon and u accept fact who your current gms are, just don't be so 2 face to flame them since u accept them by staying there. I will never judge decisions of gms from other servers since the are as well as me part of DN team on different servers, once drake is happy with them i am 2x more. So ill say it for the end, if you don't like your current status on curent server you are playing try infinity/arena or nightmare you might find it interesting, but if u still playing on server where u complain don't post  all shits on the forum because it is very very 2faced.

I left in December and i took all my clan with me  :) I'm here from time to time to check whats going on or trade some items and talk sometimes with old friends.
How to block sniffers ? Believe me on server we play they got antybot system auto banning permanently when you use l2w/l2phx and bans goes on IP, MAC and HD ID ;) its working fine since year, no one even try now to log with sniffers coz all they now its useless and not worth perma ban.

the funniest thing is you could only donate for change nick or gender so they don't have to much money but they are fixing bugs faster and they got 100% more real HB then DN :) i should add also that some1 is so scared here that ppl we go there that we can't even write this server name coz forum automatically change it to "dragon" thats why i need to write it W.rath with dot.

anyway we should stop this conversation because we won't reach an agreement

btw you still didn't answer  ::) would you keep some of those GMs if the decision would belong to you ?? just say yes or no and we can stop it :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Fx5000 on October 05, 2009, 08:20:06 PM
I left in December and i took all my clan with me  :) I'm here from time to time to check whats going on or trade some items and talk sometimes with old friends.
How to block sniffers ? Believe me on server we play they got antybot system auto banning permanently when you use l2w/l2phx and bans goes on IP, MAC and HD ID ;) its working fine since year, no one even try now to log with sniffers coz all they now its useless and not worth perma ban.

the funniest thing is you could only donate for change nick or gender so they don't have to much money but they are fixing bugs faster and they got 100% more real HB then DN :) i should add also that some1 is so scared here that ppl we go there that we can't even write this server name coz forum automatically change it to "dragon" thats why i need to write it W.rath with dot.

anyway we should stop this conversation because we won't reach an agreement

btw you still didn't answer  ::) would you keep some of those GMs if the decision would belong to you ?? just say yes or no and we can stop it :)

Ok when i find time cause of rl, ill send u some screens from ur "exploit free server trough pm", np.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Furesy

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 08:28:52 PM
Ok when i find time cause of rl, ill send u some screens from ur "exploit free server trough pm", np.
As long as you hide my name then!

Fx5000

Quote from: Furesy on October 05, 2009, 08:30:22 PM
As long as you hide my name then!

Sep 25 2009 1:20AM   Furesy   -   NEVER!   ^TrackZero^

I hope that wasn't your char :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Fx5000 on October 05, 2009, 08:38:57 PM

Oh and sorry dude, i totally forgot, do you want me to remind you how many times ur "exploit free" server did wipes?  ;D I think u know that :)

Furesy

Quote from: Fx5000 on October 05, 2009, 08:38:57 PM

It is xD

Fx5000

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 08:41:18 PM
Oh and sorry dude, i totally forgot, do you want me to remind you how many times ur "exploit free" server did wipes?  ;D I think u know that :)

i had my old clan mates playing there about 2 years and i didn't heard anything about any wipe

but I'm sure it don't crash 20 times at Sunday evening as DN servers  ;D

As i wrote before we should stop because we wont reach an agreement

You will stay at statement that DN is best and other servers are worst and thats kinda normal because you're one of GMs here

Quote from: Furesy on October 05, 2009, 08:48:44 PM
It is xD

ouch ! xD

Furesy

Quote from: Fx5000 on October 05, 2009, 09:05:59 PM
ouch ! xD
I still have my other chars though, and was playing my SWS/EE anyway!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Fx5000 on October 05, 2009, 09:05:59 PM
i had my old clan mates playing there about 2 years and i didn't heard anything about any wipe

but I'm sure it don't crash 20 times at Sunday evening as DN servers  ;D

As i wrote before we should stop because we wont reach an agreement

You will stay at statement that DN is best and other servers are worst and thats kinda normal because you're one of GMs here

ouch ! xD
Facts:
- yes we did crash but not anymore we fixed it
- "your" server did 2-3 wipes , i know that 100%
- where i said DN is the best server? and rest is crap? I just said DN who long it exists , we never wiped any shit here and we are still in top servers , that is what i said.
- I dont even try to do agreement with you here, you still visit our forum, thats enough for me.

And 1 more thing about their donation system, they made it like that because they dont guarantee you they will not wipe again, just think about it.

Have fun there, i wish u all joy.

ReNeGaT

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 09:18:03 PM
Facts:
- yes we did crash but not anymore we fixed it
- "your" server did 2-3 wipes , i know that 100%
- where i said DN is the best server? and rest is crap? I just said DN who long it exists , we never wiped any shit here and we are still in top servers , that is what i said.
- I dont even try to do agreement with you here, you still visit our forum, thats enough for me.

And 1 more thing about their donation system, they made it like that because they dont guarantee you they will not wipe again, just think about it.

Have fun there, i wish u all joy.

as i remember well, DN were wiped once i mean DN subclass were wiped ;)
>>>> Fin4lFate <<<<

Cazumi SS/SS
Cheops SD/GS
R4zOr SD/GH
Belhiar SM/WR
Bufinia PAL/PP

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ReNeGaT on October 05, 2009, 09:40:19 PM
as i remember well, DN were wiped once i mean DN subclass were wiped ;)
Is nothing comparing to ground 0 wipe, total rampage  ;) .

But EY,lets look into our garden 1st then we can judge the others!

I was just saying some facts, but i do respect everyone's suggestions and critic , as long as it is normal and insults free, and in the end their complains makes us to see our weak sides and ways of fixing them. So thank you for that.

MingSan

Quote from: Fx5000 on October 05, 2009, 08:20:06 PM
i should add also that some1 is so scared here that ppl we go there that we can't even write this server name coz forum automatically change it to "dragon" thats why i need to write it W.rath with dot.
It was me in this case :)

GMs/owners here have the worst PR which I ever seen. They cant create their own public image in right way. Indolence in their relations with players is like voiceless man whois talking to the wall.

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 09:18:03 PM
Facts:

Kinda weak fact. At last its not a reason why are all visiting forum even if we quited Dragon Server.
There are those who are brave...
...and there are those whom the brave will follow.

http://mingisan.mybrute.com

Dragon
MingSan aka Pijaqu aka BrOsIs
DOG/FinalFate/Syndicate/Severance/Shakuras
Tarantula
MingSan