Web Analytics
@track , i had a dream last night

News:

Main Menu

@track , i had a dream last night

Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Well last night i was with luci (ne/pp) in full buffs so i  went alone like i used to (before i start olying,) to zerg varka. It was fun vs 2-3 random guys till 4-5 ftr and nitopami arived and killed me. I felt so much dissapointed realizing my favorite char cant do sh1t alone anymore vs proper resists and tbh it was the 1st time i gave up and was tempted to switch on an archer. So i logged a pp/he with some good gear and icarus bow took buffs and went back there. WTF ? OWNAGE ? this hawkeye was giving around 4-5k's like giving candys to little kids and i didnt even was full buffed. Killed 8 guys (more than 1 time each cause of rez ) in some seconds. Even when nito start running after me with like 5 supporters on his ass the char was handling really good due to kiting.
Galdaf (ne/bp) arived some time after so we dueled in almost full buffs (we both was missing pet buffs). Guess what he won just once cause he anchored me and i didnt even kite him, i just stood there. i was criting him for 2.5k and his best crit was 700 on me ...

So my dream is to make mages worth again a bit more vs archers and any other class. Any fighter with resists and thoose new FS now can minimize damage to less than 200/per hit. There is a 20 page topic about OP archers. Track will smth change or it will remain as it is ?

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Marinella

forget about it, it will be "archer"  server in few weeks and server will die

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Furesy

Big bullshit to be honest :)

Those mages obviously lacked Chant of Protection / Song of Windstorm, and archer's can't kite anymore simply because Archery gives no range.(and the overall arrow attack range is bugged since HB)

Fight someone with the ability to buff himself properly and then will see.

My SWS/EE on fullbuffs doesn't get hurt by any archer, the only thing that kills me is being massively debuffed/cancelled, having a dozen vortexes on me or being mana burned to death. (or being attacked by 5x more people)

Triuferkkk

Quote from: lucifsg on October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM
Well last night i was with luci (ne/pp) in full buffs so i  went alone like i used to (before i start olying,) to zerg varka. It was fun vs 2-3 random guys till 4-5 ftr and nitopami arived and killed me. I felt so much dissapointed realizing my favorite char cant do sh1t alone anymore vs proper resists and tbh it was the 1st time i gave up and was tempted to switch on an archer. So i logged a pp/he with some good gear and icarus bow took buffs and went back there. WTF ? OWNAGE ? this hawkeye was giving around 4-5k's like giving candys to little kids and i didnt even was full buffed. Killed 8 guys (more than 1 time each cause of rez ) in some seconds. Even when nito start running after me with like 5 supporters on his ass the char was handling really good due to kiting.
Galdaf (ne/bp) arived some time after so we dueled in almost full buffs (we both was missing pet buffs). Guess what he won just once cause he anchored me and i didnt even kite him, i just stood there. i was criting him for 2.5k and his best crit was 700 on me ...

So my dream is to make mages worth again a bit more vs archers and any other class. Any fighter with resists and thoose new FS now can minimize damage to less than 200/per hit. There is a 20 page topic about OP archers. Track will smth change or it will remain as it is ?

im playing mage bp/wc and what im not crying cuz of archers, they dont do so big crits if im well buffed, i still dont understand u

Quote from: Furesy on October 05, 2009, 12:58:23 PM

Those mages obviously lacked Chant of Protection / Song of Windstorm, and archer's can't kite anymore simply because Archery gives no range.(and the overall arrow attack range is bugged since HB)

yeah

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Furesy

Oh btw, I want to see you kite when Nito (wonder why he didn't use it?) gives you 100% landing blizzard lol
Maybe a block WW or Entangle as well, since they stack :)

kidicarus

If archers are that much better, can't you just reroll?
There are very few other mages complaining about archers being overpowered.

Imo you should go back to playing that weird sub you had in the beginning.... was it wl/pp? That was pwnage :P

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

lucifsg

Quote from: Furesy on October 05, 2009, 12:58:23 PM

My SWS/EE on fullbuffs doesn't get hurt by any archer, the only thing that kills me is being massively debuffed/cancelled, having a dozen vortexes on me or being mana burned to death. (or being attacked by 5x more people)

dude i said he was full buffed. he doesnt have any deflict arrow though. Wanna test maybe ? with any mage of urs even ur sws/ee with deflict arrow closed and see if u stand any chance ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

cthon

Quote from: lucifsg on October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM
Well last night i was with luci (ne/pp) in full buffs so i  went alone like i used to (before i start olying,) to zerg varka. It was fun vs 2-3 random guys till 4-5 ftr and nitopami arived and killed me. I felt so much dissapointed realizing my favorite char cant do sh1t alone anymore vs proper resists and tbh it was the 1st time i gave up and was tempted to switch on an archer. So i logged a pp/he with some good gear and icarus bow took buffs and went back there. WTF ? OWNAGE ? this hawkeye was giving around 4-5k's like giving candys to little kids and i didnt even was full buffed. Killed 8 guys (more than 1 time each cause of rez ) in some seconds. Even when nito start running after me with like 5 supporters on his ass the char was handling really good due to kiting.

i really can't stand your topics anymore lol... nitopami and co. never have buffs against archers u can be sure of that... till u don't fight a proper mage pt or something just stfu cause with 6k+ p atk and duel might on bow i do 1k crit on random mages , 400-500 on mages/tank..
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

lucifsg

Quote from: Furesy on October 05, 2009, 01:00:43 PM
Oh btw, I want to see you kite when Nito (wonder why he didn't use it?) gives you 100% landing blizzard lol
Maybe a block WW or Entangle as well, since they stack :)

ofc he did. i was on blizzard most time. i just lost pof and dashed on self pp buffs and just did fine ...
I dont know why u just dont accept archers are OP and u keep repeating "proper buffs" as if me or Gladaf dunno how to buff ourselfs..
I actually provoke any mage without reflict arrow (or guess what even a ne/pal will die -not sure though- cause he ll hit me for 140 damage and he cant heal his ass) to pvp me on archer and prove me wrong
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Defoe

just wonder if that he/pp wasnt DrTibo with icarus+11 and duel might augment?

Ashlynn

Quote from: lucifsg on October 05, 2009, 01:17:27 PM
ofc he did. i was on blizzard most time. i just lost pof and dashed on self pp buffs and just did fine ...
I dont know why u just dont accept archers are OP and u keep repeating "proper buffs" as if me or Gladaf dunno how to buff ourselfs..
I actually provoke any mage without reflict arrow (or guess what even a ne/pal will die -not sure though- cause he ll hit me for 140 damage and he cant heal his ass) to pvp me on archer and prove me wrong
I accept your challenge  ;)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

lucifsg

Quote from: cthon on October 05, 2009, 01:14:15 PM
i really can't stand your topics anymore lol... nitopami and co. never have buffs against archers u can be sure of that... till u don't fight a proper mage pt or something just stfu cause with 6k+ p atk and duel might on bow i do 1k crit on random mages , 400-500 on mages/tank..

Mark u know i love u but quit b1tching. After all u rerolled twice on archer no ? Why ?
U gonna teach me proper mage and buffs ? Bluecube was asking me about my setup cause of low dmg so what happened suddenly i forgot how to buff ?
I understand u dont wanna loose ur power its normal...

even if a tank mage lowers my dmg from archer to 1k guess what he hits back for 150 on full mage resists...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>