Web Analytics
@track , i had a dream last night - Page 18

News:

Main Menu

@track , i had a dream last night

Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

No, with lucif we tested rene 4 to 5 is 5 sec dif, medi 4 to 6 10 sec dif, champion 0 to 5 25 sec dif, enchant songs second class is more efficient than enchant songs third class.
retired

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on October 13, 2009, 11:30:18 AM
Did u actually use any ?
Did you?

cause this show us u know sh1t about skill enchants . And trust me making ur 3rd class songs +6 would make u at least notice how many sec each enchant add.
Why should I? I asked how many it add, I don't pay so much attention to the length of every song, I only know about the 2nd class songs, so I already asked how many Elemental etc normally lasts. And major care I made one small thing and you start to whine about it, maybe remember you were the one saying "getting 4k crits on 7k P def, under hero UD!" eh?

Also i dont understand why u keep saying make elemental 1 min since most players want windstorm back to 3 min .
Maybe actually read a bit then, if you still didn't get it lol

As for the defination of mage save ur words dude ur not a mage ur a support char with enchanted skills, wanting for some reason windstorm song to last 1 min
You still unable to get it? Jeeez lol
And seriously, get over yourself, what the freak it matter if it's a mage, fighter or the freaking queen of England? A mage is a character that uses spells and magic as their main skills, what does EE do? Magic! When you create your char, you can choose "fighter" or "mage", I never saw the option of "support" eh?

Quote from: our4n0s on October 13, 2009, 03:53:33 PM
No, with lucif we tested rene 4 to 5 is 5 sec dif, medi 4 to 6 10 sec dif, champion 0 to 5 25 sec dif, enchant songs second class is more efficient than enchant songs third class.
So I was wrong about Elemental song, I didn't check it myself, I kinda believed Drake on what he said tbh!

our4n0s

Quote from: Furesy on October 13, 2009, 04:01:44 PM

And seriously, get over yourself, what the freak it matter if it's a mage, fighter or the freaking queen of England? A mage is a character that uses spells and magic as their main skills, what does EE do? Magic! When you create your char, you can choose "fighter" or "mage", I never saw the option of "support" eh?
rofl, got a point imo.
And i fully support 1 min elem song rather than 3 min ws.

I think it is obvious that if we look globally, The Global WS 2 mins Elem 2 mins -> WS 1 min Elem 1 min is a fighter nerf and therefore an archer nerf as well, considering archer as a fighter but since lucisg doesn't consider ee/sws a mage i am not sure what to expect  ;D
retired

Furesy

Okay, I talked to Drake;

Drake zegt:
hi, tell me
but dunno if i will receive
i have huge ISP issues
Furesy .:. Maarten zegt:
hey
Drake zegt:
that's why no updates since 1 week
50% packets lost
dunno how i can be on MSN too

they now cry about Wind Storm song being 1 min, while Elemental song is still 3 min
Drake zegt:
so we gonna change some stuffs
and Wind storm = not enchantable
and song of elemental = enchantable
Drake zegt:
they want windsotrm 3min?
yes, they whine about it because they claim "wind storm being 1 minute is boost for archers"
I personally would say make Elemental 1 minute also
my reason for saying this is, if you make all songs +++ times etc
it's rly easy to bot an SWS, with Wind Storm only 1 minute
it makes sense and is a huge advantage is you have an active SWS in party
and since Elemental song and Wind Storm are rly good songs to have at pvp, it makes it worth to have an active SWS to keep those up
Drake zegt:
ok, good deal... is what i wanted to do too 
also probably there will be back the 5% damage reduction for arrows (global)
aha nice
Drake zegt:
and 20% boost on daggers damage

Drake zegt:
even if my primary concern now is fix the kamael
Drake zegt:
i got finally a good report of bugs of them
so i can work on them in a good way

you will change the Icarus bows re-use time of arrows as well?
or that will remain?
Drake zegt:
will remain, for now
I maybe have a suggestion concerning that
Drake zegt:
like?
dont know how hard it is, but you could maybe add another SA to icarus bow
like "Quick Recovery"
so archers need to choose between faster arrow re-use delay on icarus, or the Focus SA
(still I would nerf the re-use of arrows a bit on icarus  )
Drake zegt:

well, could work

I took a few parts out because it wasn't related to L2 and I got no need to share that xd

Dag

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

kidicarus

Quote from: Furesy on October 13, 2009, 05:00:37 PM
Okay, I talked to Drake;

Drake zegt:
hi, tell me
but dunno if i will receive
i have huge ISP issues
hey
Drake zegt:
that's why no updates since 1 week
50% packets lost
dunno how i can be on MSN too

they now cry about Wind Storm song being 1 min, while Elemental song is still 3 min
Drake zegt:
so we gonna change some stuffs
and Wind storm = not enchantable
and song of elemental = enchantable
Drake zegt:
they want windsotrm 3min?
yes, they whine about it because they claim "wind storm being 1 minute is boost for archers"
I personally would say make Elemental 1 minute also
my reason for saying this is, if you make all songs +++ times etc
it's rly easy to bot an SWS, with Wind Storm only 1 minute
it makes sense and is a huge advantage is you have an active SWS in party
and since Elemental song and Wind Storm are rly good songs to have at pvp, it makes it worth to have an active SWS to keep those up
Drake zegt:
ok, good deal... is what i wanted to do too 
also probably there will be back the 5% damage reduction for arrows (global)
aha nice
Drake zegt:
and 20% boost on daggers damage

Drake zegt:
even if my primary concern now is fix the kamael
Drake zegt:
i got finally a good report of bugs of them
so i can work on them in a good way

you will change the Icarus bows re-use time of arrows as well?
or that will remain?
Drake zegt:
will remain, for now
I maybe have a suggestion concerning that
Drake zegt:
like?
dont know how hard it is, but you could maybe add another SA to icarus bow
like "Quick Recovery"
so archers need to choose between faster arrow re-use delay on icarus, or the Focus SA
(still I would nerf the re-use of arrows a bit on icarus  )
Drake zegt:

well, could work

I took a few parts out because it wasn't related to L2 and I got no need to share that xd

Ohhh noes, do you have any idea what you just did?

We have ppl thinking that CB gets free items already by having tracks msn.... What are they gonna think now when there's Drake msn aswell Oo

PS. Drake's ISP is the worst one EVER! 50 bucks says he's leeching wireless i-net from his neighbours.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Dag

try to google for digital divide in italy :D

u'll be damn surprised
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Ashlynn

woohoo! I'll be finally able to deal some reasonable damage to those god damned gladiators!  :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Deavon

Quote from: kidicarus on October 13, 2009, 05:25:09 PM
Ohhh noes, do you have any idea what you just did?

We have ppl thinking that CB gets free items already by having tracks msn.... What are they gonna think now when there's Drake msn aswell Oo

i ll answer you on that .
As a good friend said to me ,you cant find Drake's msn except if he wanna find you !

lucifsg

Quote from: Furesy on October 13, 2009, 04:01:44 PM
Did you?
only part worth commenting . its pointless argueing with u...

last time i checked mine was +9 and suddenly LE over a night got +16  IL songs (who knows about passives maybe +30) and +6/5 3rd class songs.
2 days later enchant skill list got removed due to enchant exploits.

can u connect thoose 2 facts ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

legendaryvicious

You guys are focusing on skills that are working correctly (windstorm) and forgetting about the skill that is freaking things up coz of being bugged: chant of protection.  It's worth shit if you have an active wc in party or a bot one, its the same: any stun skill removes cop, and active wc in pt would have to rebuff the damn thing everytime stun lands on a party member, that means that he/she would have to either have the party buff bars on to see their buffs (wich i as a sws do to know when someone was too far to get any song) and the problem is that in a fullbuff party of 4 people is freaking hard to notice in less than 5 seconds wich buffs are missing the party members, i can imagine that a party of 9 people is even harder, or the wc could also spam the damn buff every second (at 286 or so mp cost....) making it difficult for him/her to do anything else.  drake/track have to fix that buff and the whining about archers being op will be over coz  then people will be able to run a pvp without loosing cop before doing anything.

P.S: Song of  windstorm is fine as it is, sws's spend a bit more mp but at least it makes the class a bit less bottable (lol at that  word xD)

EDIT: oh i forgot, the wc can also have the debuff bar of party members on, but he/she will die almost instantly whenever re-buffing cop and still it will get removed everytime someone gets stunned.
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on October 13, 2009, 05:47:56 PM
only part worth commenting . its pointless argueing with u...
Maybe you can't comment on the rest because I'm right and you don't got anything else to say?

last time i checked mine was +9 and suddenly LE over a night got +16  IL songs (who knows about passives maybe +30) and +6/5 3rd class songs.
Yes all my passives are +30. I also have UD lvl 2 +30 time and Deflect arrow lvl 4 actually! Soul guard and Guard stance is also nice, not to forget AI of course.

Just because you didn't do something, or others have what you don't or didn't have, doesn't mean they can't have it. I used all my bogs, and Altheo supported me with his.

2 days later enchant skill list got removed due to enchant exploits.
Yup.

can u connect thoose 2 facts ?
Yup, I'm a cheater.