@track , i had a dream last night - Page 14

News:

Main Menu

@track , i had a dream last night

Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on October 12, 2009, 12:16:13 PM
even that point of urs is unfair . why elemental song is 3 min and windstorm 59 freakin seconds
as a matter of fact, +1
retired

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on October 12, 2009, 12:16:13 PM
even that point of urs is unfair . why elemental song is 3 min and windstorm 59 freakin seconds
Why you can enchant Elemental song and can't enchant Song of Windstorm? Hmm, ask NCSoft.

Furesy

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 12, 2009, 03:21:47 PM
talking about something that made ncsoft is little funny on this server...here is nothing like it should be  :P
In the end everything remains based on the game created by NCSoft which is called Lineage 2.

Why else whine you want Hellbound? Or Gracia? If this isn't official, why should we bother getting something from official?

Bullshit argument tbh

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on October 12, 2009, 03:19:02 PM
Why you can enchant Elemental song and can't enchant Song of Windstorm? Hmm, ask NCSoft.

Well you could make this argument if this would be a retail like server, but since we have gracia skill bar, buged icarus bow and stuff like that we should try to make things balanced and windstorm lasting only 1 minute doesnt seem balanced to me, since mages without full archer ressists are dead to quick. I would be alright to die fast if mages would also deal decent dammage but they dont.   :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Furesy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 12, 2009, 03:32:25 PM
Well you could make this argument if this would be a retail like server, but since we have gracia skill bar, buged icarus bow and stuff like that we should try to make things balanced and windstorm lasting only 1 minute doesnt seem balanced to me, since mages without full archer ressists are dead to quick. I would be alright to die fast if mages would also deal decent dammage but they dont.   :)
So get an active SWS in party and problem solved? lol

Funny really, people whine so much about botters and shit, and now there is a great positive of having an active SWS in party rather than a bot, and people still whine... Hypocrites yay!

Furesy

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 12, 2009, 03:51:13 PM
how many mages are active on sws stats?  ::) ::) ::)
That's their problem isn't it?

Some of you people seriously either never played Lineage 2 how it is supposed to be or totally forgot how to play this game, first learn how to play before you start to whine about such obvious things.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on October 12, 2009, 03:36:09 PM
So get an active SWS in party and problem solved? lol

Funny really, people whine so much about botters and shit, and now there is a great positive of having an active SWS in party rather than a bot, and people still whine... Hypocrites yay!

If its that simple, why dont we have all dances and songs 1 minute and we will get rid of all the bots. Oh and pp/wc buffs could also be like 4 minutes  :)

Actually this would maybe make the pvp more interesting since buffer chars would need to concentrate more on buffing than pvp and if you would want to have all the buffs possible, you wouldnt have that much dammage dealers in your party... This way the new gracia buff bar would be less retarded than it is now.

Furesy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 12, 2009, 03:55:27 PM
If its that simple, why dont we have all dances and songs 1 minute and we will get rid of all the bots. Oh and pp/wc buffs could also be like 4 minutes  :)

Actually this would maybe make the pvp more interesting since buffer chars would need to concentrate more on buffing than pvp and if you would want to have all the buffs possible, you wouldnt have that much dammage dealers in your party... This way the new gracia buff bar would be less retarded than it is now.
Just having 1 very important dance or song lasting short is enough to have an advantage over others who use a bot for it. Having an active SWS or BD in PvP is one of the most important things now, it also adds an extra tactical advantage if you're able to kill the dancers/singers from the enemy party. Not like old times, just kill the healers and all is fine. Now killing the SWS will make the enemy party more vulnerable.

But hey, let everyone just sub to the pwnage class they want, they suck with or without it anyway.

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 12, 2009, 03:57:44 PM
i wanted say that archer have now bigger advantages in all acpects...buffs, dmg, crit rate, range  :-*
That's probably why Spash and me alone killed a full Temp archer party with bishop yesterday right?

Oh, seriously stop talking before you even know what you speak of, Archers don't have advantage with buffs, nor with range and max crit rate is pretty close to each other.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on October 12, 2009, 03:58:17 PM
Just having 1 very important dance or song lasting short is enough to have an advantage over others who use a bot for it. Having an active SWS or BD in PvP is one of the most important things now, it also adds an extra tactical advantage if you're able to kill the dancers/singers from the enemy party. Not like old times, just kill the healers and all is fine. Now killing the SWS will make the enemy party more vulnerable.

Yea it is a tactical advantage if an archer party kills the mage sws, since windstorm lasts only 1 minute and mages really need the song, while it makes not a huge difference for mages to kill the archers sws since other songs last much longer than windstorm.

Furesy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 12, 2009, 04:26:18 PM
Yea it is a tactical advantage if an archer party kills the mage sws, since windstorm lasts only 1 minute and mages really need the song, while it makes not a huge difference for mages to kill the archers sws since other songs last much longer than windstorm.
Yup and mages have the advantage that they can ress each other way faster and often can keep each other alive besides only the bishop. Lets change that as well?

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 12, 2009, 03:51:13 PM
how many mages are active on sws stats?  ::) ::) ::)
on mage stats ask for Haste and start use Cov so u wont have problem with reuse of song of windstorm ....
i forgot  mages r addicted from pow xd

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Furesy

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 12, 2009, 04:36:02 PM
lasting of m def songs is longer + u can enchant them...range is longer dont say its lie lol...archers crit almost every 2 hits without valakas which cost 300 coins...higher dmg...where u see here bullshits? its fact but hard to accept for an archer...wow u killed an party of dunno who u wanna medal? xD
Oh, massive fail here.

Don't talk if you haven't played for ages as you claim.

Archer range has been bugged since beginning of HB.
Archers were always able to get 500 crit rate, it's normal on fullbuffs. Mages can kill without magic crits also.
Ask NCSoft about Warding song maybe?

Oh, and really major fail. I play SWS/EE.

Quote from: Triuferkkk on October 12, 2009, 04:35:06 PM
on mage stats ask for Haste and start use Cov so u wont have problem with reuse of song of windstorm ....
i forgot  mages r addicted from pow xd
Wind storm on mage stats is re-used even before it ends without haste or CoV buff.