@track , i had a dream last night - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

@track , i had a dream last night

Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on October 12, 2009, 04:28:26 PM
Yup and mages have the advantage that they can ress each other way faster and often can keep each other alive besides only the bishop. Lets change that as well?

The really fast Blessed ress scrool killed the huge advantage of mages being able to ress fast.

You lost the argument with windstorm and now you moved offtopic where the discussion can have no end and i dont really want to make another long and boring comparison with mages vs archers since im gonna get zerged by CB garbage here and all other archers since most of the server plays archers nowadays so theres really no point in continuing this post.

Cya, im off to studying  ;)

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Furesy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 12, 2009, 04:50:57 PM
The really fast Blessed ress scrool killed the huge advantage of mages being able to ress fast.
Hmm, 3 seconds ress time vs almost instant?

You lost the argument with windstorm and now you moved offtopic where the discussion can have no end and i dont really want to make another long and boring comparison with mages vs archers since im gonna get zerged by CB garbage here and all other archers since most of the server plays archers nowadays so theres really no point in continuing this post.
Show me where I lost any argument please, to bad that argument makes no sense because I play mage :)

Furesy

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 12, 2009, 04:54:55 PM
u wanna say here that archers got same range like mages now?  ::)
Yup, sometimes even lower because the range is bugged.

ye mages can kill without magic crits since they hit for 300-400 dmg?  ::)
That's normal if you hit a target that is buffed up with resists against your attacks, it's called being a smart enemy. In small PvP's this happens quite often and people start to cry.
I want to see that on siege, buffing yourself up with all resists against mage attacks means you need 18 slots alone for resists, goodluck.

why u talk about warding song since i am complaining that mage def songs can be enchanted and anti archers dont?  ::)
Because you started about it? There's only 1 anti archer song, while there is many different for all the type of mage attacks, maybe we should make arrows of different type as well and you can have different songs for archers also?

but its lesser comfortasble  ::)
What?

still u not proved nothing only that u wanna look smart like always and that u are in pubertal state  ::)
Look who is talking? Someone who claims he "doesn't play anymore" but still tries to be smart about something he obviously knows shit of?

our4n0s

Quote from: Furesy on October 12, 2009, 03:19:02 PM
Why you can enchant Elemental song and can't enchant Song of Windstorm? Hmm, ask NCSoft.
That's not it, Elemtal song has a base of 2 mins while Windstorm has a base of 1 min, we aren't talking about enchants
retired

Furesy

Quote from: our4n0s on October 12, 2009, 05:03:21 PM
That's not it, Elemtal song has a base of 2 mins while Windstorm has a base of 1 min, we aren't talking about enchants
So make Elemental 1 min also? Will be even better against botters.

Ashlynn

Quote from: Furesy on October 12, 2009, 04:58:31 PM
There's only 1 anti archer song, while there is many different for all the type of mage attacks, maybe we should make arrows of different type as well and you can have different songs for archers also?
Oh that would be cool. Imo change their types by colors. Song of anti-pink arrows. Dance of anti-purple arrows. And also! Make 16 million of arrow colors!

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Furesy

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 12, 2009, 05:08:30 PM
i mean even i am buffed well against archers and i got defflect arrow cuz i am songer thay hit me for 800-1000 with crits witch is still more comparing to 300-400 dmg i make them  ::)
You just suck at buffing yourself then?

i wanted tell that archers got more m def buffs then mages got buffs against archers  ::)
And you call that a negative thing? Mages only need 1 song and 1 buff to be protected against archers, while other classes need a total of 18+ buffs to be protected from all different type of mage attacks, hell I'd take the 2 buffs for archer anytime.

Quotei mean its more comfortable to sing a song which last +++minutes like resing a song every 1 min  ::)
Sure it is, but also makes it easier to bot SWS and BD's like always, which is boring and totally ruins concept of L2.

i dont play 6 or more hours a day like before since some months i log once per weak maybe but that dont mean i dont do pvp lol  ::)
Yet you claim different on every situation, wow get your facts straight.

our4n0s

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 12, 2009, 04:54:55 PM
u wanna say here that archers got same range like mages now?  ::)
ye mages can kill without magic crits since they hit for 300-400 dmg?  ::)
why u talk about warding song since i am complaining that mage def songs can be enchanted and anti archers dont?  ::)
but its lesser comfortasble  ::)
still u not proved nothing only that u wanna look smart like always and that u are in pubertal state  ::)
excuse me but, what's the point of changing the color from white to red of a whole post ?  :)
retired

Furesy

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 12, 2009, 05:17:23 PM
its hard to prove something to some1 who dont wanna hear the truth..keep your illusion that mages are balanced with archers now...u r acting soo smart that i feel like i am 12 again :q ty for this feeling youngster ;p
It's hard to prove something to someone who is to stupid to understand the concept of a game he already plays for (?) years?

My 'illusion' is based on mere facts, I play mage myself, archers don't kill me. I die mainly by mages or a lucky dagger.

Furesy

Quote from: Ungolianth on October 12, 2009, 05:32:41 PM
i never had problems with archers in the past...and since i got archer i can play it anytime with no problems but i like my ungita <3 and u play buffbot not mage ;p
It's a mage, and without those 'buffbots' you aint gona do shit.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on October 12, 2009, 04:52:50 PM
Show me where I lost any argument please, to bad that argument makes no sense because I play mage :)

We talked about song of windstorm being just 1 minute while songs against mages last more. You replayed with crap like, blame ncsoft and later replayed with crap like get an active sws -> well we should than make atleast song of element to 1 minute so it would be balanced. But since the only song that lasts 1 minute is windstorm, your post about tactical advantage made no sence since its again the advantage of archers, cuz song of element lasts much longer. After i explained how your posts were wrong, you than changed the subject and started talking about some other advantage that a mage has over an archer.

And the fact that you curently play a mage doesnt change anything.  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Ozukyz

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 12, 2009, 07:01:55 PM
We talked about song of windstorm being just 1 minute while songs against mages last more. You replayed with crap like, blame ncsoft and later replayed with crap like get an active sws -> well we should than make atleast song of element to 1 minute so it would be balanced. But since the only song that lasts 1 minute is windstorm, your post about tactical advantage made no sence since its again the advantage of archers, cuz song of element lasts much longer. After i explained how your posts were wrong, you than changed the subject and started talking about some other advantage that a mage has over an archer.

And the fact that you curently play a mage doesnt change anything.  ;)

yea furesy is one dumb noob .. L2P !
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]