@track , i had a dream last night - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

@track , i had a dream last night

Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kang on October 05, 2009, 01:50:14 PM
I'll tell you a funny story with my archer yesterday.
You see, I'm lucky enough to have archer will which effectively increase the range "properly".
that is, i don't have 900 range like other archers (archery doesnt add anything) but more like 1K/1.1K

Well i was at a fortress and climbed up a tower, sniped (thats like 1300 range+ with archer will)

Started shooting ppl then a group of 5-6, quite far away from me started shooting back from the bottom. I couldn't reach them. With 1300 range. So either the terrain elevation reduce archer range (but not mages) either its completely bugged in ways I don't really figure out (I think thats the right answer xD because sometimes it works fine even on high positions)

otherwise, with counterdash,ai, and dash, while having blizzard and vortex i barely get above "normal speed" (no ai/dashes)

finally ofc hitting everyone 4-8K is pure bullshit. I hit mages in dc robe without any buff for 8K. I have 7800 patk and real full bufs (cat, etc included.  really full)
meaning ppl in dyna and real bufs get hit for barely 1K without tank sub.
When your nazzi ass and ur nazzi friends will become part of NM?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

TheLox

scary

track, blablalba balblalbal balblabla , everytime when i check this forum, i see new topic about track , or crying for smth .. :-X :-X :-X
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: scary on October 05, 2009, 08:18:00 PM
track, blablalba balblalbal balblabla , everytime when i check this forum, i see new topic about track , or crying for smth .. :-X :-X :-X
freak me im famous !  8)

TheLox

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TheLox on October 05, 2009, 08:34:53 PM
AIDS free.
But best shag in the world, imo worth!

NIORI

are u jokeing us or u are serius? archers for sure are op.

stop yelling use corectlly bufs and other sh1ts wtf to play i have to log sws -pp-bd-se o and wc to have chant of protection not to remind that i have to change windom every 5 secs for rebuffs, e hello is anybody here ?

i am not crying i just know that in the current sittuation mages are f cuked up. archers are op

someone was saying dont bother us that was made by ncsoft , should i rmind ncsoft had and the critical magic but later redue it , and as far as i know they have reduce the speed on ic bow. but here we have reduced agic critcal attack and nothing about ic bow.

have fun archer server, o no is not da archer server is just that we dont know how to use corectly buffs we noobs we play 5 years dont know nothing .,,, yea yea yea .i. with love

i am borring of those sh1ts i just play for fun and couse of old friends ,, this server has lost all the good that use to have ,
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

TheLox

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 08:43:33 PM
Butt best shag in the world, imo worth!

This?

Shaba, shaba!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NIORI on October 05, 2009, 09:13:13 PM

i am borring of those sh1ts i just play for fun and couse of old friends ,, this server has lost all the good that use to have ,
And before,you played why? For glory of the World? Only 1 who is lost here it is u my friend.

leobruno

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 09:27:56 PM
And before,you played why? For glory of the World? Only 1 who is lost here it is u my friend.

Seal of blockade ? Any news ?

NIORI

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 09:27:56 PM

rly funny few months before the server was giveing u the chance to play not only for pvp but for quests crafts , atm this server is for pvp nothing alse,  .. the majority of mages that say archer are op in your opinion dont know how to use buffs ,,, but in my opinion u have f cuked up the server for good, makeing archers op reduce magic critical rate so on,
the only thing that people who play mages is to try to balanced it , when i am hitting for 200-500 damge on 6.6k magic attack is lol

mages are suppose to kill fast and to die faster now u have make only the second , ignoring the first

perhpas u dont agre on that perhpas u will make joke on that but this is how i see the things. who knows perhpas i am wrong but as far as ppl are leaving i fell that i am not.
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

WindPhoenix

Luci had a dream: in that dream he and Voudas were pr0, they were killing everybody in Varka and bla bla.
After that he woke up sweating. It was all just a dream and he was in fact a utterly helpless nub. He then logged forum and started QQ
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history