Web Analytics
AION vs GRACIA FINAL - Page 17

News:

Main Menu

AION vs GRACIA FINAL

Started by dusaka, August 26, 2009, 10:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deavon

AION trailer's made me try it ,now i can clearly tell that it did nt worth i t.
Actually is not AION but AIWow ...

LinK187

Quote from: Deavon on October 12, 2009, 01:57:45 PM
AION trailer's made me try it ,now i can clearly tell that it did nt worth i t.
Actually is not AION but AIWow ...

You're sub 25... therefore you don't even know what the game is about. You haven't even experienced pvp... unless you happened to be near a rift in moreheim.

invalid<-------------------------your assessment.

When wow was released, i tried and disliked it. I stayed with l2. If Aion were like wow, i'd still play L2. (i'm refering to the unique wow aspects, because all mmos are like wow and wow is like all mmos.)

Lovroo

any one here playing on KALIL server ?
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/destr0yers][/url]

Ashlynn

Quote from: LinK187 on October 11, 2009, 01:56:37 PM
I suppose the structure of the giants cave was just too cool and they couldn't make a new area that looked better :p
Imo Garden of Eva looks better then GC.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

LinK187

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 12, 2009, 04:42:59 PM
Imo Garden of Eva looks better then GC.

Suppose it looks better.. but the gc structure was better.

Ashlynn

Quote from: LinK187 on October 12, 2009, 06:49:08 PM
Suppose it looks better.. but the gc structure was better.
it depends... structure Garden of Eva is very simple once you get to know it. GC on the other hand isn't.

Ret ard ired

LinK187

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 12, 2009, 06:53:30 PM
it depends... structure Garden of Eva is very simple once you get to know it. GC on the other hand isn't.

But once you do get to know it, it allows for a lot of play dinamics.. you know how some areas are just like a chess game... well with eva, it's just spiral till u get to the center and there's not much worth farming there.... well in c4 i had bots going farming ewc and made oe c grade weaps that were better than a grade... but i suppose you're right when it comes to botting. My scripts for eva were much less complex than my gc scripts...

Ashlynn

Quote from: LinK187 on October 13, 2009, 02:42:50 AM
But once you do get to know it, it allows for a lot of play dinamics.. you know how some areas are just like a chess game... well with eva, it's just spiral till u get to the center and there's not much worth farming there.... well in c4 i had bots going farming ewc and made oe c grade weaps that were better than a grade... but i suppose you're right when it comes to botting. My scripts for eva were much less complex than my gc scripts...
I wasn't that much refering to possibilities of farming/boting, but the architectonical structure itself. If I would look on the areas from botter perspective, BS would win over any other place :D

Ret ard ired