Oly solution - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Oly solution

Started by Sifacil, October 12, 2009, 06:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

Quote from: Furesy on October 12, 2009, 10:27:32 PM
You really think NCSoft gives a rats ass about that on their official server?

You can't do nothing against that lol, old players will always have advantage over new players.

I hadn't on my mind you or me, I have enough. I was talking about faken farmers using every possibility to farm to the max, exploit, and get as much as they can without thinking about others- golka camping, oly farmers etc. Server is empty? rly? just because you killed it no1 else, no1 else, (everywhere ubiquitous arrogance),  selfish pathetic losers ala:
"if you wanna farm make a farm char".
"if you wanna own, make own char"
"archers crit ass, so make archer too"
when I read this pathetic shiit I wanna puke. I preffer launch another game or xbox and do what I want. Not to do a lame shiit to "get smth" in this game...

finally I'm bored to back for good when I see all those losers "seling hero", selling tons of books. freak me wipe this shiit- you couldn't make this server worst. Hope all farmers will enjoy to sell items/books each other when will you left just a few on serv.

Dag

mh...i lost the link to see oly point

reshare pls?
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

our4n0s

Quote from: Dag on October 13, 2009, 05:33:59 PM
mh...i lost the link to see oly point

reshare pls?
http://dragon-network.net/xml/nightmare/olympiad.xml
retired

Dag

PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Sifacil

There wont be a system 100% fair for everyone, my point in doing class based was to allow weaker classes to fight against eachother to get some good action fights, much better than deloging bots, but i dont understand why ppl cant see that, is not about tranfer is about getting better fights and letting all the classes have some fun in oly.
The idea of class based, beside the fact that is cool imo, its a simple solution for lazy coders that cant even fix a sin eater, just rename oldoly.bak to fukedoly.db and pronto, not much thinking involved, much more simple than coding a whole new single class oly (that involves lots of thinking and coding) or a complicated algorith to re calculate points.
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

flamingAwe

Quote from: Sifacil on October 13, 2009, 06:53:18 PM
There wont be a system 100% fair for everyone, my point in doing class based was to allow weaker classes to fight against eachother to get some good action fights, much better than deloging bots, but i dont understand why ppl cant see that, is not about tranfer is about getting better fights and letting all the classes have some fun in oly.
The idea of class based, beside the fact that is cool imo, its a simple solution for lazy coders that cant even fix a sin eater, just rename oldoly.bak to fukedoly.db and pronto, not much thinking involved, much more simple than coding a whole new single class oly (that involves lots of thinking and coding) or a complicated algorith to re calculate points.

when ppl ask for class based, i just wonder do they want, for example sps/ee, sps/sws, ee/tk classes, or single classes so for example sps/ee will meet sps/tk on sps stats and then meet ee/tk on EE stats? (CLASSES ARE JUST FOR EXAMPLE, NOT MEANING ANYONE PLAYS THEM AT ALL)

Dag

i think about class based simply as....  the class u are playn vs the class enemy play
so SPS/ee vs  SPS/tk

or TH/wk vs TH/pp

other solution should be as
type based

one just for fighter and one just for mage stat
so...
pal/pp vs ty/ol

and

sh/bd vs bp/wk
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

cristianvernal

Quote from: Dag on October 14, 2009, 08:57:20 PM
i think about class based simply as....  the class u are playn vs the class enemy play
so SPS/ee vs  SPS/tk

or TH/wk vs TH/pp

other solution should be as
type based

one just for fighter and one just for mage stat
so...
pal/pp vs ty/ol

and

sh/bd vs bp/wk

not good examples... xd

just class bassed ppl, we dont need that much coding to have fun...

xmaaadx

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on October 13, 2009, 06:04:58 PM
http://dragon-network.net/xml/nightmare/olympiad.xml
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/flash/466_horse3.swf
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

ballberith

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 14, 2009, 10:07:56 PM
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/flash/466_horse3.swf
This is mind blowing :D
Proud member of Temp Ally and Evil Bunnies clan.
ShillenMaster - AW/SK - Noblesse

cristianvernal

lets go back to topic mengs, we need this!

xmaaadx