Web Analytics
UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease?

Started by zthrx, October 18, 2009, 04:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

israfael

Quote from: zthrx on October 19, 2009, 07:26:02 PM

do not pass the topic if you haven't anything interesting to say

So please do elaborate on the relevance of the quote below to the general topic of this thread.
if you mention that battle and the glorious loot and stuff... why not mention the crusades?
seems very relevant.

Quote from: zthrx on October 19, 2009, 06:45:14 PM
;)

Aftermath

The Turks lost at least 15,000 men dead and wounded in the fighting, plus at least 5,000 men captured and all cannons, compared to approximately 4,500 dead and wounded for the Habsburg-Polish forces.

The loot that fell into the hands of the Holy League troops and the Viennese was as huge as their relief, as King Sobieski vividly described in a letter to his wife a few days after the battle:

Ours are treasures unheard of ... tents, sheep, cattle and no small number of camels ... it is victory as nobody ever knew of, the enemy now completely ruined, everything lost for them. They must run for their sheer lives ... Commander Starhemberg hugged and kissed me and called me his savior.

Having said that I'm out.

IsrathinePL - bladedancer/overlord
Israthine - spellhowler/overlord

zthrx

Quote from: israfael on October 19, 2009, 07:44:11 PM
So please do elaborate on the relevance of the quote below to the general topic of this thread.
if you mention that battle and the glorious loot and stuff... why not mention the crusades?
seems very relevant.

read previous page, I wrote huge post, also crusades by Christians. Something more? keep trying, or try to read

Ashlynn

okey, in my opinion the problem is not that Muslims attacked some guy who I don't know, because similar things happen in all the countries, just with different minorities attacking different majorities. No big halo ever came from it.

Real problem is, that Muslims have way higher natality than European people and it was even told they will conquer Europe not by brute force, but via women and children. Why is that? It is also simple.. While most of current generation is focused on career and later on descendants (and today they have approximately 1 children, rarely more than 2), Muslims came from mostly poor countries (like Turkey - no offense, I just want to lure Velet and his nonsense flames) where coitus is their only fun. It has been told throughout last decades that six is the entertainment of poor people.

The solution? I am not qualified to offer solutions, because if I would be, I wouldn't be typing this reply, but I would be well paid politician or a similar joker. I can only give my opinion, and that is as following: Give them opportunity to study / work / live as all the other people of the west, they will no longer waste their time (except of few criminals) in crappy jobs, running crappy stores, .. I agree with kidicarus, they will be surely influenced by the environment and occasionally they will change their behavior. Fanatics you say? You cannot change them anyway..

There is no rule in Koran (although I read quite a while ago) that says 'you have to have more than 7 children!', it is their choice and I am sure they will change their mind with good (let's say 'western') way of life. Nobody force them to change their religion, it is not even religious problem, it is problem of their big natality.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

zthrx

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 19, 2009, 08:02:30 PM
okey, in my opinion the problem is not that Muslims attacked some guy who I don't know, because similar things happen in all the countries, just with different minorities attacking different majorities. No big halo ever came from it.

Real problem is, that Muslims have way higher natality than European people and it was even told they will conquer Europe not by brute force, but via women and children. Why is that? It is also simple.. While most of current generation is focused on career and later on descendants (and today they have approximately 1 children, rarely more than 2), Muslims came from mostly poor countries (like Turkey - no offense, I just want to lure Velet and his nonsense flames) where coitus is their only fun. It has been told throughout last decades that six is the entertainment of poor people.

The solution? I am not qualified to offer solutions, because if I would be, I wouldn't be typing this reply, but I would be well paid politician or a similar joker. I can only give my opinion, and that is as following: Give them opportunity to study / work / live as all the other people of the west, they will no longer waste their time (except of few criminals) in crappy jobs, running crappy stores, .. I agree with kidicarus, they will be surely influenced by the environment and occasionally they will change their behavior. Fanatics you say? You cannot change them anyway..

There is no rule in Koran (although I read quite a while ago) that says 'you have to have more than 7 children!', it is their choice and I am sure they will change their mind with good (let's say 'western') way of life. Nobody force them to change their religion, it is not even religious problem, it is problem of their big natality.

it's mainly religious problem which  "leads them" it's full of orders and rules and leaders care about them to be observed.
" While most of current generation is focused on career and later on descendants (and today they have approximately 1 children, rarely more than 2), Muslims came from mostly poor countries (like Turkey - no offense" Yes and using social system and ruining it by creating big families. In fact a few work, and Europeans work fakin hard thats why they have no time to educate children, while our big problem is demographic niche which makes huge problem with pension scheme

Ashlynn

Quote from: zthrx on October 19, 2009, 08:16:46 PM
it's mainly religious problem which  "leads them" it's full of orders and rules and leaders care about them to be observed.
" While most of current generation is focused on career and later on descendants (and today they have approximately 1 children, rarely more than 2), Muslims came from mostly poor countries (like Turkey - no offense" Yes and using social system and ruining it by creating big families. In fact a few work, and Europeans work fakin hard thats why they have no time to educate children, while our big problem is demographic niche which makes huge problem with pension scheme
again.. It is not written anywhere in Koran they gotta spread like a rats. There is no rule telling them to have a set number of kids. So don't blame their religion for it. They just found out that having more kids = earning more money out of the social system. Make them work as hard as we do and they will think twice whether it is worth it to have 3+++ kids.

I suggest you to actually read a Koran, because there is not told to punish those with different religion, and definitely not to convert them by brute force. Jihad in Koran is something totally different from Jihad you heard about from daily news and newspaper. Not even Muslims are agreeing with it.

Ret ard ired

Painkiler

Quote from: israfael on October 19, 2009, 07:44:11 PM
seems very relevant.

K now tell me why the freak most terrorists r muslims? hmm? or maybe Koran telling them to make holy war against others and repel them? like christians 600-700 years ago?

trooperXkoki

Quote from: zthrx on October 19, 2009, 06:05:41 PM
ok lets start

In 2 years I've read over:
20 religion/christian books,
whole bible,
52 from 73 science, atheist, rationalist, philosophical books from Orwell thru Friedrich Nietzsche to Sam Harris- End of faith. I have most of them in PDFs, but some in PL but easy to DL in eng if you want.
dude...go play lineage
:D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

zthrx

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 19, 2009, 08:26:41 PM
again.. It is not written anywhere in Koran they gotta spread like a rats. There is no rule telling them to have a set number of kids. So don't blame their religion for it. They just found out that having more kids = earning more money out of the social system. Make them work as hard as we do and they will think twice whether it is worth it to have 3+++ kids.

Islam

Duties and practices
Five Pillars
Main article: Five Pillars of Islam
Muslims performing salah (Islamic prayer)
Rituals of the Hajj (pilgrimage) include walking seven times around the Kaaba in Mecca.

The Five Pillars of Islam (Arabic: أركان الإسلام) are five practices essential to Sunni Islam. Shi'a Muslims subscribe to different sets of pillars which substantially overlap with the Five Pillars.[49] They are:

* The shahadah[50], which is the basic creed or tenet of Islam: "'aÅ¡hadu 'al-lā ilāha illā-llāhu wa 'aÅ¡hadu 'anna muħammadan rasūlu-llāh", or "I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God." This testament is a foundation for all other beliefs and practices in Islam. Muslims must repeat the shahadah in prayer, and non-Muslims wishing to convert to Islam are required to recite the creed.[51]
   * Salah, or ritual prayer, which must be performed five times a day. Each salah is done facing towards the Kaaba in Mecca. Salah is intended to focus the mind on God, and is seen as a personal communication with him that expresses gratitude and worship. Salah is compulsory but flexibility in the specifics is allowed depending on circumstances. In many Muslim countries, reminders called Adhan (call to prayer) are broadcast publicly from local mosques at the appropriate times. The prayers are recited in the Arabic language, and consist of verses from the Qur'an.[52]
   * Zakat, or alms-giving. This is the practice of giving based on accumulated wealth, and is obligatory for all Muslims who can afford it. A fixed portion is spent to help the poor or needy, and also to assist the spread of Islam. The zakat is considered a religious obligation (as opposed to voluntary charity) that the well-off owe to the needy because their wealth is seen as a "trust from God's bounty". The Qur'an and the hadith also suggest a Muslim give even more as an act of voluntary alms-giving (sadaqah).[53]
   * Sawm, or fasting during the month of Ramadan. Muslims must not eat or drink (among other things) from dawn to dusk during this month, and must be mindful of other sins. The fast is to encourage a feeling of nearness to God, and during it Muslims should express their gratitude for and dependence on him, atone for their past sins, and think of the needy. Sawm is not obligatory for several groups for whom it would constitute an undue burden. For others, flexibility is allowed depending on circumstances, but missed fasts usually must be made up quickly. Some Muslim groups do not fast during Ramadan, and instead have fasts different times of the year.[54]
   * The Hajj, which is the pilgrimage during the Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah in the city of Mecca. Every able-bodied Muslim who can afford it must make the pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in his or her lifetime. When the pilgrim is about ten kilometers from Mecca, he must dress in Ihram clothing, which consists of two white seamless sheets. Rituals of the Hajj include walking seven times around the Kaaba, touching the Black Stone, running seven times between Mount Safa and Mount Marwah, and symbolically stoning the Devil in Mina. The pilgrim, or the hajji, is honored in his or her community, although Islamic teachers say that the Hajj should be an expression of devotion to God instead of a means to gain social standing.[55]

Law
Main articles: Sharia and Fiqh

The Sharia (literally: "the path leading to the watering place") is Islamic law formed by traditional Islamic scholarship, which most Muslim groups adhere to. In Islam, Sharia is the expression of the divine will, and "constitutes a system of duties that are incumbent upon a Muslim by virtue of his religious belief".[56]

Islamic law covers all aspects of life, from matters of state, like governance and foreign relations, to issues of daily living. The Qur'an defines hudud as the punishments for five specific crimes: unlawful intercourse, false accusation of unlawful intercourse, consumption of alcohol, theft, and highway robbery. The Qur'an and Sunnah also contain laws of inheritance, marriage, and restitution for injuries and murder, as well as rules for fasting, charity, and prayer. However, these prescriptions and prohibitions may be broad, so their application in practice varies. Islamic scholars (known as ulema) have elaborated systems of law on the basis of these rules and their interpretations.[57]

Fiqh, or "jurisprudence", is defined as the knowledge of the practical rules of the religion. The method Islamic jurists use to derive rulings is known as usul al-fiqh ("legal theory", or "principles of jurisprudence"). According to Islamic legal theory, law has four fundamental roots, which are given precedence in this order: the Qur'an, the Sunnah (actions and sayings of Muhammad), the consensus of the Muslim jurists (ijma), and analogical reasoning (qiyas). For early Islamic jurists, theory was less important than pragmatic application of the law. In the 9th century, the jurist ash-Shafi'i provided a theoretical basis for Islamic law by codifying the principles of jurisprudence (including the four fundamental roots) in his book ar-Risālah.[58]
Religion and state

Mainstream Islamic law does not distinguish between "matters of church" and "matters of state"; the ulema function as both jurists and theologians. In practice, Islamic rulers frequently bypassed the Sharia courts with a parallel system of so-called "Grievance courts" over which they had sole control. As the Muslim world came into contact with Western secular ideals, Muslim societies responded in different ways. Turkey has been governed as a secular state ever since the reforms of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. In contrast, the 1979 Iranian Revolution replaced a mostly secular regime with an Islamic republic led by the Ayatollah Khomeini.[59]
Etiquette and diet
Main articles: Adab (behavior) and Islamic dietary laws

Many practices fall in the category of adab, or Islamic etiquette. This includes greeting others with "as-salamu `alaykum" ("peace be unto you"), saying bismillah ("in the name of God") before meals, and using only the right hand for eating and drinking. Islamic hygienic practices mainly fall into the category of personal cleanliness and health, such as the circumcision of male offspring. Islamic burial rituals include saying the Salat al-Janazah ("funeral prayer") over the bathed and enshrouded dead body, and burying it in a grave. Muslims, as with Jews, are restricted in their diet. Prohibited foods include pork products, blood, carrion, and alcohol. All meat must come from a herbivorous animal slaughtered in the name of God by a Muslim, Jew, or Christian, with the exception of game that one has hunted or fished for oneself. Food permissible for Muslims is known as halal food.[60]
Jihad
Main articles: Jihad and Islamic military jurisprudence

Jihad means "to strive or struggle" (in the way of God) and is considered the "Sixth Pillar of Islam" by a minority of Sunni Muslim authorities.[61] Jihad, in its broadest sense, is classically defined as "exerting one's utmost power, efforts, endeavors, or ability in contending with an object of disapprobation." Depending on the object being a visible enemy, the devil, and aspects of one's own self, different categories of Jihad are defined.[62] Jihad, when used without any qualifier, is understood in its military aspect.[63][64] Jihad also refers to one's striving to attain religious and moral perfection.[65] Some Muslim authorities, especially among the Shi'a and Sufis, distinguish between the "greater jihad", which pertains to spiritual self-perfection, and the "lesser jihad", defined as warfare.[66]

Within Islamic jurisprudence, jihad is usually taken to mean military exertion against non-Muslim combatants in the defense or expansion of the Islamic state, the ultimate purpose of which is to universalize Islam. Jihad, the only form of warfare permissible in Islamic law, may be declared against apostates, rebels, highway robbers, violent groups, un-Islamic leaders or states which refuse to submit to the authority of Islam.[67][68] Most Muslims today interpret Jihad as only a defensive form of warfare: the external Jihad includes a struggle to make the Islamic societies conform to the Islamic norms of justice.[69]

Under most circumstances and for most Muslims, jihad is a collective duty (fard kifaya): its performance by some individuals exempts the others. Only for those vested with authority, especially the sovereign (imam), does jihad become an individual duty. For the rest of the populace, this happens only in the case of a general mobilization.[68] For most Shias, offensive jihad can only be declared by a divinely appointed leader of the Muslim community, and as such is suspended since Muhammad al-Mahdi's[70] occultation in 868 AD

Painkiler

Ashlynn

Quote from: zthrx on October 19, 2009, 08:33:27 PM

okey zthrx, you succeeded in copying and pasting the text. Can you at least point the relevant parts? Because there is no way in hell I would ever read it all :D

Ret ard ired

Furesy

Hmm, strange, never thought the day would come I didn't feel like replying to a discussion topic on forums :D

Crap I just did! ><

zthrx

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 19, 2009, 08:38:53 PM
okey zthrx, you succeeded in copying and pasting the text. Can you at least point the relevant parts? Because there is no way in hell I would ever read it all :D

can't you learn smth about some religion? in a second some muslim here will write you know shit about Islam and tell you to stfu :>