Web Analytics
UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease? - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

UK brothers why you do nothing to stop This islamic/muslim disease?

Started by zthrx, October 18, 2009, 04:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

NOW MUSLIMS DEMAND FULL SHARIA LAW
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/134080/Now-Muslims-demand-Give-us-full-Sharia-law

here you go your tolerance

pack those extremists and send back to desert

"we have had enough of democracy and man-made law and the depravity of the British culture."  I think that islamic law also was man-made in VII-th century :> those muslims probably haven't history subject in school.

remove social, and they will disappear

IdarkI

well...if u think about it...if u ask muslims they will say "Allah",if u ask buddhist "Buda" , christians " Jesus" ... all believe on 1 but in different names ;) ..
(sry for bad english .. )
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!

zthrx

Quote from: IdarkI on October 21, 2009, 05:12:40 PM
well...if u think about it...if u ask muslims they will say "Allah",if u ask buddhist "Buda" , christians " Jesus" ... all believe on 1 but in different names ;) ..

my father used to says the same ;)

zthrx

from this news

"Mr Choudary has said that under sharia law in Britain people who commit adultery would be stoned to death, adding that “anyone who becomes intoxicated by alcohol would be given 40 lashes in public”

"intoxicated" freak me, I should lose my back already

wooooot we gota find  Dr. Emmett Brown and send them to the past (before terminator kill him)  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBBw9E2Q_aY

6bIK

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

WindPhoenix

Quote from: IdarkI on October 21, 2009, 05:12:40 PM
Allah is the corespondent of "God" in christianity, not Jesus
Buddha was not a god, nor did he ever posed as one. he was an enlightened man, a wise man, he lived and died.
Jesus is a prophet and the son of God, not God itself. at least not in all christian sects.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Elvin

Well, thing is that, they have right in one thing... democracy is not good system (anyway there is no good system, or better to say, there can be good political system, but it's impossible to make in real).
And world is changeing (i dont know is this correct form xD) every day. But changes are important, and world need it to survive. 200 years ago black ppl was persecutioned, now they aren't (and if someone don't like it, then he can do sth for other ppl, and go kill himself), now in france there is lot of black ppl, and so what? Nothing. In netherlands you have ppl from almost all countrys, and they can live with it (ofc dutch ppl always are above the rest, but it's normal in this situation). My point is, if ppl from other religion (no matter how stupid this religion can be in opinion of some ppl), aren't worse than ppl that belive into a Jesus. If there are countrys that have good social, then it's ok, and it's sure that ppl from outside will come to work/live there.

And stupid retards like terrorist... it's not fault of all muslim ppl. White ppl had Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Lenin, and it was in last 100years, BUT it doesn't mean that now every white ppl are murderers. Every ppl want to live on some basic lvl, and there is no matter where, why, and whitch colour he is.
Shadow x10 R.I.P
Elvinek -  noob bd/se - R.I.P
Leonard - runner & backstabber pw/es R.I.P
Valkyria x9
Elvin - PS

Am3nn my nigga xD

alearan

Quote from: zthrx on October 18, 2009, 04:28:26 PM
this dangerous religion wants to conquer ur country
Oh god... I havent lol'd so hard for a long time ^^
Quoteno, we Poles are fresh thinking ppl.
Tbh "we Poles" are pradobly most closed-minded nation in europe.
QuoteWe saved the Europe against Islam in the past ( r.i.p Sobieski) and we will do it again if you aren;t able.
Have You ever noticed, that We were totally raped not by Islam ppl, but by Christian ones? They're much, much more dangrous  :D (Especially Prusses)
But ... By the gods - it was medieval! Now we have 2010 almost, and times are diffrent. They're no longer millitary threat, but more like... Potential economic partners. Closing borders and contact's with other cultures is th worst thing a country can do. (Look how much Japan have gained, since they opened to the world market and cultures)

Besides Islam is pretty much peacefull religion. Exept for orthodox belivers - which are as much dangerous as they're in any other religion.
WAR, Karak-Azgal  - SW 40r/62rr

Dragon x15 - EE/ES 78/78lvl + sub necro 77lvl, nobl [DELETED]
Сегодня я просто player
Icatia -  EE + BP/TK, nobl  (Dx15)

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: alearan on October 21, 2009, 10:30:54 PM
By the gods - it was medieval! Now we have 2010 almost, and times are diffrent.

Heh, not even a year ago some muslim head priest(I dunno how to call them) said "We will conquer the Europe without even one gunshot." so prolly some ppl on both sides are still in medieval.

PS. I like to see nice women legs, tits, faces etc on the streets,pubs,offices and muslims want to cover them all up, so yeah KILL THEM ALL!!!!!! muhahaha <loled>

alearan

Quote from: WscieklyWaz on October 21, 2009, 10:47:38 PM
PS. I like to see nice women legs, tits, faces etc on the streets,pubs,offices and muslims want to cover them all up, so yeah KILL THEM ALL!!!!!! muhahaha <loled>
Pradobly in every religion there is some kind of ambitious, claustrophobic equivalent of C.Coughlin (or Polish ks.T.Rydzyk) ;]
WAR, Karak-Azgal  - SW 40r/62rr

Dragon x15 - EE/ES 78/78lvl + sub necro 77lvl, nobl [DELETED]
Сегодня я просто player
Icatia -  EE + BP/TK, nobl  (Dx15)

zthrx

Quote from: alearan on October 21, 2009, 11:08:06 PM
Pradobly in every religion there is some kind of ambitious, claustrophobic equivalent of C.Coughlin (or Polish ks.T.Rydzyk) ;]

T. Rydzyk is not dangerous, he is more like clown