CLASS DUELIST DISAPPEAR FROM NIGHTMARE - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

CLASS DUELIST DISAPPEAR FROM NIGHTMARE

Started by torebronx, October 19, 2009, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drago.n.et

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 23, 2009, 09:55:26 PM
You are saying you will spare me your nonsense bullshits?

Bullshits  ;D ;D ye....rly no comment ur stupidity anymore :)

Ashlynn

Quote from: drago.n.et on October 24, 2009, 12:36:28 AM
Bullshits  ;D ;D ye....rly no comment ur stupidity anymore :)
You are hurting my feelings  :'(

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: drago.n.et on October 23, 2009, 09:53:08 PM
I agree with u FTRjin. IUDA was the best gl/pp on NM who I know. That's reason why I learnt from him. And he teached me. But I think that in this archers age IUDA has problems too...
Ashlynn... I lose time when I talk with somebody who dunno something about this char and say this shits. Sry, but I end this chat with u.
IUDA was a really hard to crack nut!
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

iuda

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 26, 2009, 10:49:25 AM
IUDA was a really hard to crack nut!

:) next mounth i will start oly again :) after this will be on forum only gl/pp  is over powered omfg  GM pls nef  gl/pp :)

and btw i check stats on gl /pp and i think after update is a lot more stronger class  for oly then before so will not be to bad

Sali

Quote from: iuda on October 26, 2009, 12:39:33 PM

:) next mounth i will start oly again :) after this will be on forum only gl/pp  is over powered omfg  GM pls nef  gl/pp :)

and btw i check stats on gl /pp and i think after update is a lot more stronger class  for oly then before so will not be to bad

1st show u can then talk, i tried once to play Kwas's glad/pp and its totaly difrent than b4.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

iuda

Quote from: Sali on October 26, 2009, 12:50:21 PM
1st show u can then talk, i tried once to play Kwas's glad/pp and its totaly difrent than b4.

the only diferents are a little reuse time incres for some skills and wasting charges for sonik move and some other small things

b4 gl/pp was f@Ked big time only few gl/pp realy have points in oly . the only problem of gl/pp was orcs not mages or archers
used to have really nice fights with poola/agil/kazimira/kretz and i dont think they had such easy fights with me when was their time in oly

thing that u tried few times on kwas char is not enought -u just need to find 1 way to kill after u have been killed but u only find this way if u really love that char and u play quite a lot on it. Im really sry couse i cant play oly to much couse of my litlle 1 but i will play few times oly just to see your point.