CLASS DUELIST DISAPPEAR FROM NIGHTMARE - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

CLASS DUELIST DISAPPEAR FROM NIGHTMARE

Started by torebronx, October 19, 2009, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: our4n0s on October 22, 2009, 11:55:43 PM
u re such an attentionwhore, except you're failing at it, your sig is pathetic btw, like REALLY pathetic lol
jealousy :P anyway a glad who could kick a lot of asses even iff this char sux those days is iuda.... rly best glad/pp
  Nightmare 30x

GodFather

Quote from: jygh on October 23, 2009, 02:40:05 AM
jealousy :P anyway a glad who could kick a lot of asses even iff this char sux those days is iuda.... rly best glad/pp

glad/pp is good in Oly only coz it can self-buff.  In pvp or siege, glad/pal, glad/sws, glad/ty are better.

cristianvernal

Quote from: GodFather on October 23, 2009, 02:45:56 AM
glad/pp is good in Oly only coz it can self-buff.  In pvp or siege, glad/pal, glad/sws, glad/ty are better.

thats kinda obvious...

xmaaadx

GodFather

Quote from: cristianvernal on October 23, 2009, 03:46:28 AM
thats kinda obvious...

hee.. not everybody with the organ named Brain could think.  Once a player told me that he has created his first super mutant  Destroyer/Warsmith.... lol.

Alex

Quote from: jygh on October 23, 2009, 02:40:05 AM

my point was that this dude is just a pathetic bragger, i killed him on oly glad vs glad easily even tho i played glad/pp for the first month and he needs to asslick my enemies to transfer points and make a hero on glad/pp so they're happy that im not hero in this class xd
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Ashlynn

Quote from: GodFather on October 23, 2009, 02:33:09 AM
Both of you must make it clear whether you both are talking about:
a) Mutant vs non-mutant    or
b) Non-mutant vs non-mutant

If you are non-mutant, you have no chance to reach 339 speed.  
yes you have.

Quote from: GodFather on October 23, 2009, 02:27:10 AM
C'mon, are we talking about mutant or normal char(no sub) here?  If u are talking about mutants, try tyrant/th, this char 100% can catch up with your he/glad char.  Oh yes, try to max your +STR instead of +DEX, your he/glad will be a lot more lethal.
Oh don't worry, I had +5 STR. On the screenshot I have +4 DEX just because I had top speed setup.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

our4n0s

Quote from: GodFather on October 23, 2009, 03:50:07 AM
hee.. not everybody with the organ named Brain could think.  Once a player told me that he has created his first super mutant  Destroyer/Warsmith.... lol.
Seems like not everybody knows what sarcasm is.
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Daniel Defoe on October 23, 2009, 01:33:31 PM
u r so noob dont know who in HB died easily ... u ofc ..... and ya true makakinha got transfer but Adela never and u took my hero 1x cause of transfer too so stfu plx u r off topic...
For All who comment my screen about event i only showed how many ppl were in event so stfu too with ur sh1ty comments
thx.
what about your sig? proud that someone once pmed you to ask you when you sign ? ah ? being proud of that is like hmmm
funny tbh !
Ah and you feel like screening the asslick of some random noob telling you you're the best glad pp?
funny aswell tbh !
Ah and GG for +17 pts omg omg omg !!!!! glad/pp winning pw/sws ! gz ...not..
retired

cofo

Quote from: Daniel Defoe on October 23, 2009, 02:46:40 PM
Off topic... and dont tell to one of best TY OL "Random noob"  i wil no comment any more comments like this retard ....all ppl talk about  topic
my sig > urs XD
Spash | l33tpwn4g3
Nightmare

drago.n.et

I agree with u FTRjin. IUDA was the best gl/pp on NM who I know. That's reason why I learnt from him. And he teached me. But I think that in this archers age IUDA has problems too...
Ashlynn... I lose time when I talk with somebody who dunno something about this char and say this shits. Sry, but I end this chat with u.

Ashlynn

Quote from: drago.n.et on October 23, 2009, 09:53:08 PM
I agree with u FTRjin. IUDA was the best gl/pp on NM who I know. That's reason why I learnt from him. And he teached me. But I think that in this archers age IUDA has problems too...
Ashlynn... I lose time when I talk with somebody who dunno something about this char and say this shits. Sry, but I end this chat with u.
You are saying you will spare me your nonsense bullshits?

Finally!

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired