Main Menu

CLASS DUELIST DISAPPEAR FROM NIGHTMARE

Started by torebronx, October 19, 2009, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

GodFather

If you dont want to play mutants (mutants are special classes for DN servers). Then U must understand the L2's 'Food chain'.  Each char is design to overpower the other char and weak against certain char.  For example:
Mage -> high chance to win -> Titan
Titan -> high chance to win -> Tyrant
Tyrant -> high chance to win -> Archer
Archer -> high chance to win -> Mage
Duelist -> high chance to win -> paladin class, etc.

If you are focusing to kill archers only, then create a tyrant. Dont use titan, duelist or mage against archer.  It is the game design.

Ashlynn

Quote from: GodFather on October 22, 2009, 06:01:23 PM
If you dont want to play mutants (mutants are special classes for DN servers). Then U must understand the L2's 'Food chain'.  Each char is design to overpower the other char and weak against certain char.  For example:
Mage -> high chance to win -> Titan
Titan -> high chance to win -> Tyrant
Tyrant -> high chance to win -> Archer
Archer -> high chance to win -> Mage
Duelist -> high chance to win -> paladin class, etc.

If you are focusing to kill archers only, then create a tyrant. Dont use titan, duelist or mage against archer.  It is the game design.
Sorry, but Tyrant cannot even reach well played Archer.

Ret ard ired

Weezer

GodFather

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 22, 2009, 06:13:33 PM
Sorry, but Tyrant cannot even reach well played Archer.

Sorry, but well played Tyrant can reach well played Archer :)

Ashlynn

Quote from: GodFather on October 22, 2009, 06:20:43 PM
Sorry, but well played Tyrant can reach well played Archer :)
Sorry, but I am stubborn and I will not admit I may be wrong. :D

Ret ard ired

GodFather

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 22, 2009, 06:21:38 PM
Sorry, but I am stubborn and I will not admit I may be wrong. :D

OK, i always let stubborn pple win.  OK u r right,  Tyrant Rabbit totem with max +DEX is slower than your fastest archer with max +STR. and the few second dash. hehe.

Ber1l

Quote from: GodFather on October 22, 2009, 06:28:42 PM
OK, i always let stubborn pple win.  OK u r right,  Tyrant Rabbit totem with max +DEX is slower than your fastest archer with max +STR. and the few second dash. hehe.

do u know how much p.atk has a tyrant in rabbit????considering that he should play in light u think he can make so much dmg????do u know that the difference between their ranges is 600???sorry but what u're saying is without sense
DRAGON (Retired)
Beril    (Duelist/Hierophant)                    Off   6458  pvp
PrinceValiant   (Archmage/Evasaint))     Off  10684 pvp
AliGi  (Soultaker/Evasaint)                     Off    1980 pvp
F1atLux (Dominator/Doomcrier)             Off    ???? pvp

drago.n.et

NCsoft didn't make this game for mutants. And with mutant u can't go on oly. Who speak about he/pl or sps/ee? gl/archer is ARCHER omg!! :D U played a lot he/gl and u were killing tanks with duals? So that's the reason why u changed char :D fighters have lower speed than archer... u mby have better dmg with duals, but why lose CP/HP? :D Tell me... for what is gladiator if he isn't for pvp? :D Kill healers? Healers go first? Nop... archers protect them and healers can run too :D Try think :D This is cooperative game... when u will find for pvp full buff? So if u can't go to pvp on full buff is better  go off? So don't tell shits about resistance. If u played he/gl so u must know too that sonic move has slow reuse... but... OK... example... sonic move - slow reuse for 15 sec .... archer has dash, not? dash - fast reuse and for 30 sec if I am right (dunno it very well, I played archer long time before). Rly shorter range? :D I must run 10 sec more to archer to hit him too :D and archer can run too... omg I say it always around and u again say this shits :D 90% or 70%..... dunno, but know that u can't see a lot of another chars than archers. Duelist against some tank? For example th/pl? or pl/wl? U don't see on oly a lot, right? U tell me that I am stupid... but u know and tell just shits and protect ur chars (archers I think :) ). Who played from u gl/pp or gl/pl? Hm? And if u see on NM 5-7 gladiators (good) and dunno how much archers... mby is something wrong. But u tell just shits... try use brains  ;) :P

Ashlynn

Quote from: GodFather on October 22, 2009, 06:28:42 PM
Yes, it is.

Ret ard ired

Ashlynn

Quote from: drago.n.et on October 22, 2009, 06:50:16 PM
NCsoft didn't make this game for mutants. And with mutant u can't go on oly. Who speak about he/pl or sps/ee? gl/archer is ARCHER omg!! :D U played a lot he/gl and u were killing tanks with duals? So that's the reason why u changed char :D fighters have lower speed than archer... u mby have better dmg with duals, but why lose CP/HP? :D Tell me... for what is gladiator if he isn't for pvp? :D Kill healers? Healers go first? Nop... archers protect them and healers can run too :D Try think :D This is cooperative game... when u will find for pvp full buff? So if u can't go to pvp on full buff is better  go off? So don't tell shits about resistance. If u played he/gl so u must know too that sonic move has slow reuse... but... OK... example... sonic move - slow reuse for 15 sec .... archer has dash, not? dash - fast reuse and for 30 sec if I am right (dunno it very well, I played archer long time before). Rly shorter range? :D I must run 10 sec more to archer to hit him too :D and archer can run too... omg I say it always around and u again say this shits :D 90% or 70%..... dunno, but know that u can't see a lot of another chars than archers. Duelist against some tank? For example th/pl? or pl/wl? U don't see on oly a lot, right? U tell me that I am stupid... but u know and tell just shits and protect ur chars (archers I think :) ). Who played from u gl/pp or gl/pl? Hm? And if u see on NM 5-7 gladiators (good) and dunno how much archers... mby is something wrong. But u tell just shits... try use brains  ;) :P
Funny how you talk about brain...

Orange part: Do you know, what kind of resist tanks have? Yes, it is Deflect Arrow. Do they have resist against dual swords? No, they don't. That's why I used duals, and that is also the way how to deal with tanks as a GL/HE.

Green part: Enlighten me.. Why I lose HP/CP while having dual swords equipped? As far as I know, +4 Tal*Dle is boosting your CP by some amount. So where do I lose them? ...

Pink part: It might be a bit of a surprise for you, but yes, healers are really first one attacked. You aren't really pvp type of player, are you?

Yellow part: Sweetheart, were you ever in some mass pvp? Of course you have fullbuffs while being at mass pvp. For small pvp's you are just fine with pp/bd buffs (at least I always was, without suffering a lot).

Beige part: No, you are wrong again. Dash lasts for 15 seconds, if you are lucky then for 30, but it is rare.

Teal part: You are slow dumbass then, I was able to kite mages with blizzard and ice vortex on me :)

Lime part: Yes, that's exactly what I am trying to say whole time. You are stupid.

Ret ard ired

Ber1l

glads and tyrants atm are done to kill spoilers and crafters....the whole economy is in their hands!!!! :o
DRAGON (Retired)
Beril    (Duelist/Hierophant)                    Off   6458  pvp
PrinceValiant   (Archmage/Evasaint))     Off  10684 pvp
AliGi  (Soultaker/Evasaint)                     Off    1980 pvp
F1atLux (Dominator/Doomcrier)             Off    ???? pvp