Web Analytics
am i wrong or that daggerist's boost aint done yet?!

News:

Main Menu

am i wrong or that daggerist's boost aint done yet?!

Started by Endorama, October 27, 2009, 12:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

today after reading these wonderful news about a boost of the crit dmg,i decided to finally log ig and check it out myself,but unfortunately,when i went to oly i didnt feel any boost.example :before i was stabbing a random sps/ee with dnet robe set for 2.5k,when i logged today i saw the same dmg instead of 2,5+30% of 2,5+30% of ~1k p atk.blows aint based on p.atk,but for sure 30% would bring at least another 100 dmg to a blow and since every blizzard lands i need to deal as much dmg as possible on a blow.
hope some1 else noticed it aswell.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

cristianvernal

not playin dedicated olys since a long, but by my experience outside oly... i can tell u that the daggerist boost is not what i expected but smth is better than nothing, im hittin a bit more but with the increased dmg on mages, there is always mages arround and that rise the posibility of those mages being sps's and ofc blizzard whores :D (they dont need to spamm it cos of landing rate)... just saying

about the daggerist boost, it gave me a push to dont give up on that class... mby increase dmg another 20% :x so we can all remember the good old days :D

xmaaadx

Endorama

Quote from: cristianvernal on October 27, 2009, 01:11:28 AM
not playin dedicated olys since a long, but by my experience outside oly... i can tell u that the daggerist boost is not what i expected but smth is better than nothing, im hittin a bit more but with the increased dmg on mages, there is always mages arround and that rise the posibility of those mages being sps's and ofc blizzard whores :D (they dont need to spamm it cos of landing rate)... just saying

about the daggerist boost, it gave me a push to dont give up on that class... mby increase dmg another 20% :x so we can all remember the good old days :D
well i am pretty sure that if there was a boost it wasnt 30%,i would have noticed it since the dmg from the back dealed by any aw is quite nice,and some1 should be handicapped to not notice it.and if there was a boost its for sure not more than 5% lol. :X
ah and btw,the thing u've noticed out side oly might be caused by a lack of some buffs dye to the less buff slots.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Diver

Quote from: Endorama on October 27, 2009, 12:59:19 AM
today after reading these wonderful news about a boost of the crit dmg,i decided to finally log ig and check it out myself,but unfortunately,when i went to oly i didnt feel any boost.example :before i was stabbing a random sps/ee with dnet robe set for 2.5k,when i logged today i saw the same dmg instead of 2,5+30% of 2,5+30% of ~1k p atk.blows aint based on p.atk,but for sure 30% would bring at least another 100 dmg to a blow and since every blizzard lands i need to deal as much dmg as possible on a blow.
if you stab mage for 2.5 why you cry ? it's half of thier hp on oly...

Endorama

Quote from: Diver on October 27, 2009, 07:12:39 AM
if you stab mage for 2.5 why you cry ? it's half of thier hp on oly...
to stab for a 2.5k i have to be exactly in their back and most of the mages can avoid that by slowing me down or mana burning the shit out of me.so its not as easy as u think to stab some1 for that amount of dmg.
and i dunno why u consider this as a cry topic?its something meant to be...i am sure that if u read that there will be a boost of ur class which is quite rarely seen dye to nerves that r quite retarded,u will make a topic of this kind aswell.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

cristianvernal

Quote from: Endorama on October 27, 2009, 11:32:27 AM
to stab for a 2.5k i have to be exactly in their back and most of the mages can avoid that by slowing me down or mana burning the shit out of me.so its not as easy as u think to stab some1 for that amount of dmg.
and i dunno why u consider this as a cry topic?its something meant to be...i am sure that if u read that there will be a boost of ur class which is quite rarely seen dye to nerves that r quite retarded,u will make a topic of this kind aswell.

u r not used to this kind of replys?, i mean ppl only post qq and shits.... from all the ppl posting on this forum, only 30% of them constributes with smth....

xmaaadx

=^TrackZero^=

Daggers ARE boosted indeed , but as i said unknown times , L2 is not about Oly, but then again you can think w/e u like more.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

our4n0s

you mean drakslord one blowing EVERY of my pets is not enough ? ah yeah, it's nice as well when he backstabs for 5k, boost more maybe?
btw, when he critic backstab blow ( happens often enough), he merely takes 3x the total hp of my magnus with pof.
oh, i almost forgot normal hits for 2k dmg.
Quote from: TrackZero on October 27, 2009, 12:46:48 PM
Daggers ARE boosted indeed , but as i said unknown times , L2 is not about Oly, but then again you can think w/e u like more.
At least, unnerf the summons, that's total bullshit now, magnus +5 with 600 pdef after pdef buffs ? >.>
retired

our4n0s

tbh you guys don't have all your FSs, since they aren't at dony, but i supose as aw you have the equivalent of TH's expose weakpoint and this skill is just ftw...

As for track, there mere fact i deal more damages with lvl 35 spells, yes, the spells i had from elf wizard first change class at lvl 35, than with pet +16, should makes you laugh your ass off and, hopefully..... delete the nerf you guys freaking did on sumoners.
retired

MisiekIII

Quote from: TrackZero on October 27, 2009, 12:46:48 PM

Yes dager's bosted but this buff bar its shit now for DAGER!!  we have to much skils to  do something for example: Mirage,dash(blinding),UE, Focus power(death), mortal strike(mortal blow).

And what about mage's its big JOKE now sps/es hits for 6k+ on 2,2k m.def its SO FUCING FUNNY

I can say ONLY that BOST its SHIT i prefer to play before update.

Give other buff bar for potions only and its ok for my lovly class.
1 of the oldest player on NM
Misiek3 pw/es <-- try it 1 vs 1
and many others...
[URL=http://img512.imageshack.us/i/misiekq.jpg/][/URL]

Dag

Quote from: our4n0s on October 27, 2009, 01:17:45 PM
tbh you guys don't have all your FSs, since they aren't at dony, but i supose as aw you have the equivalent of TH's expose weakpoint and this skill is just ftw...

As for track, there mere fact i deal more damages with lvl 35 spells, yes, the spells i had from elf wizard first change class at lvl 35, than with pet +16, should makes you laugh your ass off and, hopefully..... delete the nerf you guys freaking did on sumoners.
:) i still remember pony at karik in c3
was better than a ty/de :D
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

our4n0s

Quote from: Dag on October 27, 2009, 01:59:34 PM
:) i still remember pony at karik in c3
was better than a ty/de :D
too bad i had a TH on infinity in c3 >.>
retired