Web Analytics
am i wrong or that daggerist's boost aint done yet?! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

am i wrong or that daggerist's boost aint done yet?!

Started by Endorama, October 27, 2009, 12:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnitogorsk

Quote from: FadeAway on November 02, 2009, 12:54:36 PM
I'm wondering does those lethals still exist with the 'increased dmg' that has been setted?

Sucks for ya'll dagger chars that u'll have to wait so long for gracia final  ::). Shadow step and hide are like FTW skills and atleast u'll be able doing up to 6-7k dmg critical backstabs then (how it's supposed to be).

Anyway how's Nightmare now? i still check once a while ingame (at varka), but there's like not 1 person to be found...
Did those 'mage dmg increasement' fck nightmare up or it was something else?

I never played dagger chars that much and didn't really liked them, but now i'm on some retail like server i'm really enjoying them :O.

assuming of course, just an aberation, that things will go here like on oficial on gracia, we will be able to make some damage with backstab.lol, dude, this is DN, where`ve you been??
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)

Alex

damage wasnt increased, only significant boost is patk, lethals were reduced tho and I feel that too

funny but I noticed 30% p.atk boost meanwhile I didnt see 30% skill damage boost at all

daggers havent any use now in pvp, perhaps just in oly th/pp are still good, with my th/wl I only use my wl side in pvp coz its way more useful than dagger role rofl
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Alex

if there was a real boost, some explanations with current damage formulas are welcome, bump.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

ahamzz

Up  ;)
Quote from: TrackZero on October 27, 2009, 12:46:48 PM
Daggers ARE boosted indeed , but as i said unknown times , L2 is not about Oly, but then again you can think w/e u like more.
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2028726][/url]
XeLioN 1x hero
Ae0nFlux 5x hero
offline since 31.01.2012
ReserveD,Severance,SG
Pvp Movies here: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,260890.0.html

magnitogorsk

Quote from: Alex on November 02, 2009, 09:58:07 PM
damage wasnt increased, only significant boost is patk, lethals were reduced tho and I feel that too

funny but I noticed 30% p.atk boost meanwhile I didnt see 30% skill damage boost at all

daggers havent any use now in pvp, perhaps just in oly th/pp are still good, with my th/wl I only use my wl side in pvp coz its way more useful than dagger role rofl

actually, that is specific the reason dagger seems got some boost in damage, the 30% p atk added.cause speaking about 30% damage just lol.If you are asking me, if they wanted to make daggers playable, was easier to remove lethal at all, along with the reduction(nerf) for psihical skills.according with the formula drake published when he implemented nerfs on daggers, long ago, the dagger was nerfed twice.first when they reduce damage made in pvp for all, and second when they discover that , being no reduction for psihical skills(drake says "that`s why all class like gladiators, daggers, archers were still hitting hard"), they reduce again the damage for all psihical skills. like i said this formula is a mess ,now,counting that  they thought that making the damage bonus according with the main damage will work(+30% damage  at 400 damage is shit, +30% damage at 3000 , yea , is great)
  Heeeeeeeeeeeey, wake up, daggers never hit like archers!!!
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)