Web Analytics
there is something wrong with pain of shillien( 10 days w/o an answer GG!) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

there is something wrong with pain of shillien( 10 days w/o an answer GG!)

Started by Endorama, January 05, 2010, 01:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataman

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on January 14, 2010, 02:33:03 PM
Well, i hope selfcancel will be fixed and POS duration will be changed. It's not skill like zealot, which give 100% crit dmg and 30% attack speed or frenzy with 450% p attack. it won't make any char OP, and atm (with these staging conditions) it's useless since it's IMPOSSIBLE to stage it on normal pvp (except when you're hitten by 10 other chars but then you die in 5 sec :D). As always waiting for Track answer :P

Same goes for Spirit of Phenix / Evas Will, and most propably Seed of Revenge. For 1 min. max stage in my tests was lvl 1 (3 pps was hitting me with bare fists :P) and any another stage was again 59 sec, for next reuse of skills I need to wait about 10-12 min. Insane and unplayable. If there will be no fix in reuse (from like 10 to 5 min.) or dutarion of effect (5 min. would be fair too) its totally useless skill and huge waste of coins :(

Argriev

seed of revenge too and when reach lvl 3 i cant use insane crusher skill
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

Endorama

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on January 14, 2010, 02:33:03 PM
Well, i hope selfcancel will be fixed and POS duration will be changed. It's not skill like zealot, which give 100% crit dmg and 30% attack speed or frenzy with 450% p attack. it won't make any char OP, and atm (with these staging conditions) it's useless since it's IMPOSSIBLE to stage it on normal pvp (except when you're hitten by 10 other chars but then you die in 5 sec :D). As always waiting for Track answer :P
i hope we'll get any answer from track...i just want to know did i spend my coins for nothing...
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

fini@wiki

what about re-use delay ?

In official, base re-use of PoS (magic skill) is 60 seconds in HB. Set if your casting speed is 333.33, actual re-use is
60(base re-use)*333.33(modifier)/333.33(casting speed) = 60 seconds

Base re-use of ToS (I never seen a SpS charging effect after usage of ToS and also re-use is shorter when with higher a.speed so I believe it's physical skill in official) is 600 seconds (with 1000 a.speed, 200 seconds re-use.)

Btw, SK has 337 c.speed with acumen 3 + wit 3 dye so it's almost "perma" effect.

About skill behavior, it lasts 1 min and when it gets to stage 1, the trigger buff PoS stage 1 is activated and it over-writes PoS. When it gets to stage 2, PoS stage 2 over-writes stage 1 and so on.
Each step has 20 seconds duration and PoS stage 3 remains even when ToS is used (in official ofc.)

All bonuses stacks along with the stage raised (same goes on SoR/SoP/E.Will).

Endorama

Quote from: fini@wiki on January 14, 2010, 07:28:03 PM
what about re-use delay ?

In official, base re-use of PoS (magic skill) is 60 seconds in HB. Set if your casting speed is 333.33, actual re-use is
60(base re-use)*333.33(modifier)/333.33(casting speed) = 60 seconds

Base re-use of ToS (I never seen a SpS charging effect after usage of ToS and also re-use is shorter when with higher a.speed so I believe it's physical skill in official) is 600 seconds (with 1000 a.speed, 200 seconds re-use.)

Btw, SK has 337 c.speed with acumen 3 + wit 3 dye so it's almost "perma" effect.

About skill behavior, it lasts 1 min and when it gets to stage 1, the trigger buff PoS stage 1 is activated and it over-writes PoS. When it gets to stage 2, PoS stage 2 over-writes stage 1 and so on.
Each step has 20 seconds duration and PoS stage 3 remains even when ToS is used (in official ofc.)

All bonuses stacks along with the stage raised (same goes on SoR/SoP/E.Will).
i aint sure thats a hb feature of the skill
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

ataman

Quote from: ataman on January 15, 2010, 07:18:37 PM

Any fresh news / answers from GM / skill changes about Seed of Revenge / Eva Will / Pain of Shillen / Spirit of Phenix ?

BanThemAll

pain of Shilien /eva will/spirit of phoenix/etc works as they should work.

Maybe skill reuse is longer here. But skills works as they should.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: BanThemAll on January 16, 2010, 10:10:36 PM
pain of Shilien /eva will/spirit of phoenix/etc works as they should work.

Maybe skill reuse is longer here. But skills works as they should.
so topic usless?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

BanThemAll

Quote from: TrackZero on January 17, 2010, 12:19:06 AM
so topic usless?

I think so :D  (im talking about skill itself not the bonus it gives)

mby they are angry coz they didnt know how the skill should work and buy it anyway ;D

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: BanThemAll on January 17, 2010, 01:16:49 AM
I think so :D  (im talking about skill itself not the bonus it gives)

mby they are angry coz they didnt know how the skill should work and buy it anyway ;D
Ok man, seems yo're not smart enough to read that topic was made before skills was fixed (back then POS last 20 min and gave only vr effect, TOS had only CP debuff effect). Also i'd like to add that Touch of shilien SHOULDN'T cancel caster buffs. Anyway it would be nice if every stage last time would be doubled (as i wrote in other topic it's rllly hard to stage it even with train of mobs on ur ass). Cu and FU for wannabesmartass :)
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

ataman

Well, reuse of SoP seems to be too big. Its even bigger than party AI reuse (quite funny). Basic lvl 0 gives absolute nothing and need to be staged in 59 sec. Sometimes its hard to stage it even for 1 lvl. Then u must wait for about ~14 min. (on self buff) for next one. Come on - my enchanted UD / Venegance has lower reuse time :)

About effects of SoP seems to be working - at 1st +pdef, at second - resists for dark/fire elements (dunno if working, effect is only for 59 sec and gives no info at attributes table) at third, hard to obtain - +30% heal rate (tested with sacrefice on self - takes about 1,500 HP gives about +500 HP more - so, works for me)