Web Analytics
Archer Question

News:

Main Menu

Archer Question

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 13, 2010, 02:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

As topic said, i was away few days so im not really know hows archers now.

Question is , is it true they are doing 1k max crit on mages with robe set, while mages do 7-8k all the time? In generally are arhcers fuked up?Is it true they got bad patack and range?

Thx for serious answers.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Furesy

Depends what archer subs you want to know, normal archers sucks, some 'special' ones are ok.

VforVanilla

Well like i told before mages do EXTREME damage with the attributes.It's impossible with unholy resistance and 2100 mdef to take 9k dmg from Necros.I have seen pvp oe archer vs sps/ee full buffed both and sps/ee you afford the dmg with his heal and eventually kill the archer, so probably something is wrong here.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Furesy on January 13, 2010, 02:47:19 PM
Depends what archer subs you want to know, normal archers sucks, some 'special' ones are ok.
He/wk
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

VforVanilla

Quote from: Furesy on January 13, 2010, 02:47:19 PM

Well those specials you say are the duelist or i am wrong.You used the bugged duelist spirit to do really big dmg with archer while it should work the bonus with duals only.

Furesy

Quote from: TrackZero on January 13, 2010, 02:51:11 PM
He/wk
HE/WK char is really nothing special anymore, dmg on mages sucks, and if a mage is subbed to tank or whatever, it's not even worth trying to kill lol

The only way you will do some damage now with a 'normal' archer is if you have full gear, which means, boss set, Icarus bow with high attribute lvl, though, your dmg still a joke compared to hits from most mages, especially magic crits.

Dag

well.....

infy has same setup as NM now?

i can make test with he/sws ..... if u want. but not now (work)

also... wanna test: fullbuffed for dmg vs fullbuffed for pdef?

or something more simple? (buff pp+bd VS buff pp+sws?)

equip is raid / icarus for archer   but just dc robe for mage

(or if u prefer i can ask friend, with dnet robe +6 and DB+f+16....... so it will be max p atk vs max p def)

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Furesy

I played BP/WK a few days ago, in DC Robe set, SoM acu, D grade shield and tats jewels.

Archers were having a hard time killing me and they were with 2 or 3 lol (I did die, but it's kinda a joke tbh)

48Bit

Quote from: TrackZero on January 13, 2010, 02:44:06 PM
As topic said, i was away few days so im not really know hows archers now.

Question is , is it true they are doing 1k max crit on mages with robe set, while mages do 7-8k all the time? In generally are arhcers fuked up?Is it true they got bad patack and range?

Thx for serious answers.
But before boosting/nerfing some class fix attribute system first, especially attributes in armor. Only then u may try balancing classes. Cuz fixed attributes may really change smth (if we r lucky - it'll balance mages-fighters).
Consider this in ur next updates.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

cthon

archers are always hitting for 1k if the mage has windstorm + cop...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

slimx

Quote from: 48Bit on January 13, 2010, 03:07:01 PM
But before boosting/nerfing some class fix attribute system first, especially attributes in armor. Only then u may try balancing classes. Cuz fixed attributes may really change smth (if we r lucky - it'll balance mages-fighters).
Consider this in ur next updates.
+1 1st fix atribute and then boost/nerf classes  :-X

scary

furesy tell me what archer hit more than 1.5k  dmg on full buffed mage with wind+chant ? no1... its the truth...

@topic : archers are rly sucks atm vs mages...
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005