Web Analytics
there is something wrong with pain of shillien( 10 days w/o an answer GG!) - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

there is something wrong with pain of shillien( 10 days w/o an answer GG!)

Started by Endorama, January 05, 2010, 01:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: TrackZero on January 17, 2010, 12:19:06 AM
so topic usless?
ha!?! u freakin want to tell me,my topic was useless after not responding to it for freakin 12 days?!n/c.i guess this kind of attitude keeps many old peeps away from this shit hole.

lol why i even bother wasting my time on this piece of crap.since it still doesnt work as it should,but yea my topic is useless.
ps: a lil hint : the skill's reuse is quite less than the last i've seen.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

WujekDobraRada

BUMP + be ready for new reports about POS/TOS bugs (as i've seen there's something wrong with TOS using conditions, i'll give more details soon)
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Endorama on January 18, 2010, 03:27:49 PM
ha!?! u freakin want to tell me,my topic was useless after not responding to it for freakin 12 days?!n/c.i guess this kind of attitude keeps many old peeps away from this shit hole.

lol why i even bother wasting my time on this piece of crap.since it still doesnt work as it should,but yea my topic is useless.
ps: a lil hint : the skill's reuse is quite less than the last i've seen.
Dont be a total waste please, i dont say is usless but some say is not working and some say is working, so can u stop spamming and just write whats wrong with it and what should be fixed i dont have time to read 10 pages of bumps.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ataman

Dear Track: while you are in the rush with skills rework on NM and author of this topic seemed to lost his hope/patience about it, I would like to last recall this goddamn topic...

All stage based skills from 83 lvl tank classes are active magic skills (SoP, PoS, SoD, EW) based at cast rate. W/o buffs we have like ~230 cast, and every this skill has more like 15 min. of reuse. With 59 sec of dutarion and low chance to upstage to another 1-3 lvl each for 59 sec. makes this skill a total waste of time, buff and coins spend on it.

Possible solutions:
1) Resetup skill from active magic to passive magic skill with same low stage of every lvl effect to up (thats makes point when triggers it for 59 sec for every stage).

2) Resetup skill from active magic to normal active skill dependent on a.speed / song of champion with decrased reuse time incrased duration of effect  (5 min. of duration / 5 min. of reuse would be quite fair) and a bit incrased chance to upstage lvl of effect.

3) I dont know... maybe some one will figure it out with better ideas :)

For now its main case. Im not talking about bugged effects - beacuse some works, some not as they should, some totally not... but now I cant even test it cause of troubles with reuse / fail stages etc.etc.

Im hopefully waiting for any GM  responce.