Dagger blows dmg - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Dagger blows dmg

Started by legendaryvicious, January 25, 2010, 03:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: MisiekIII on January 25, 2010, 09:09:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBUHAHAHAHHAHA Sorry but i cant hehe men pls pls stop shame on you. Noob like u tell me smth about dmg Dager omg. To cleare youre mind(learn) i make the same DMG like TH(ask puffy) i test it many times bcs i play this class and noob like u can only spam here nothing more.

Men learn rly learn first how to play(F1,F2 - pro style) next how to stop spam...

ps- if u are so pro make any PW/xx and we tray pvp(if u take down my cp i give u 10 dc ;D)
veinslay would kick ur butt .......... ve to ask him .. always 10 coins +
  Nightmare 30x

cthon

Quote from: Deavon on January 25, 2010, 08:54:17 PM
I personally dont care if you believe me or not ,i never have lied to community , unluckyly you did  with ur lame topics and ur lame screens ,thing which explains which you deleted it by urself ,prolly cause of shame .

Edit: You claiming that you playing ur char 4 years ,if its true you the biggest looser at ur class since you should know that PW is not famous for his damage but for stuff like evasion,speed,m.def .
If you want to hit hard make something like AW or TH .
Thanks and bye,does nt worth even to answer on your bullshits anymore .

morning :D i quit replying after i saw how much his brain can handle.. but he deleted the topic where he owned himself..
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Deavon

I personally dont care if you believe me or not ,i never have lied to community , unluckyly you did  with ur lame topics and ur lame screens ,thing which explains which you deleted it by urself ,prolly cause of shame .

Edit: You claiming that you playing ur char 4 years ,if its true you the biggest looser at ur class since you should know that PW is not famous for his damage but for stuff like evasion,speed,m.def .

BanThemAll

Quote from: Deavon on January 25, 2010, 06:53:31 PM

Yea try again without expose weak point /greater shield/ TT hairband and p.def talisman :D (or mby ur p.def is too low xD)

daggers crit skills have a 1/20 chance of landing only and are not afected by critical rate or dex dyes etc.

And 2k  max on an archer that u make 3 or 4 hits and get a wtf 300 speed during all pvp is low.

legendaryvicious

I personally dont care if you believe me or not ,i never have lied to community , unluckyly you did  with ur lame topics and ur lame screens ,thing which explains which you deleted it by urself ,prolly cause of shame .

Thanks for the screen, you saved me from having to do the test again but with queen's blessing  wich was the only buff missing in my tests.
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Curtis

Quote from: BanThemAll on January 25, 2010, 09:25:05 PM
Yea try again without expose weak point /greater shield/ TT hairband and p.def talisman :D (or mby ur p.def is too low xD)

daggers crit skills have a 1/20 chance of landing only and are not afected by critical rate or dex dyes etc.

And 2k  max on an archer that u make 3 or 4 hits and get a wtf 300 speed during all pvp is low.

It SHOULD be afected by STR but dunno how it looks here cause i dont make any tests.

Saorin

Quote from: tzuc on January 25, 2010, 08:55:44 AM
truth is damage is low, a fully geared dagger should be doing a minimum of 2 - 2.5k ( on backstab, no crit) on a fully buffed mage. .. i'll post some retail links with damage. problem is that the formula for calculating damage is wrong and doesn't take into account patk / dagger patk and the crit power passives are not added correctly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiUEPPeZcEk

look and check damage, you can see the damage it gives to that bishop in dynasty full buff (probably zerk but still) 6.8k on backstab crit, and that's TH, not AW

fix my char and maybe i'll come back with D weps and PWN everyone :D

oh and BTW claiming ur oldest player on NM?..... maybe but i doubt it, and even if u are you're not any longer playing than me soooo   why is this making you cool?..... i'm confused, anyway, who cares (NOT ME)  cheerio mate!
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

DragonShark

and after u woke up!! jesus  are u always act like noob or u take day offs some days?
Heroes dont ask how many are they,but where are they!!!

Dragonshard :aw/sk
DragonShark : moonlight sent//sword muse(semi active)
DragonSharp :da//pp(my favorite)
Strya              :SAG//AL(active)
Bumma           :ty/ol retail necro

WindPhoenix

imo, the topic name has the proper order of words inverted. It should be "Dagger dmg blows" xDDDDDDDDD
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

BanThemAll

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 26, 2010, 01:05:28 AM
imo, the topic name has the proper order of words inverted. It should be "Dagger dmg blows" xDDDDDDDDD

+1  :D

vaiper

Since daggers are close range fighters that make a normal dmg when the enemy is from the back (if the target is not retarded it wont show his back) and waste tons of mana with skills that can fail, i think at least u should boost dagger skill dmg.

And remove heavy armor nerf from IL :P daggers dont use heavy anymore coz archers speed. Even a mage with magnus can outrun a dagger in heavy (LOL) and now pow decreases speed also, soooo i should go without cov/pof/pow  to get in range for skills :-\

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: vaiper on January 26, 2010, 08:22:30 AM
And remove heavy armor nerf from IL :P daggers dont use heavy anymore coz archers speed. Even a mage with magnus can outrun a dagger in heavy (LOL) and now pow decreases speed also, soooo i should go without cov/pof/pow  to get in range for skills :-\

now i know why im so slow and even some mages are able to kite me o_O