Dagger blows dmg - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Dagger blows dmg

Started by legendaryvicious, January 25, 2010, 03:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: vaiper on January 26, 2010, 08:22:30 AM
Since daggers are close range fighters that make a normal dmg when the enemy is from the back (if the target is not retarded it wont show his back) and waste tons of mana with skills that can fail, i think at least u should boost dagger skill dmg.

And remove heavy armor nerf from IL :P daggers dont use heavy anymore coz archers speed. Even a mage with magnus can outrun a dagger in heavy (LOL) and now pow decreases speed also, soooo i should go without cov/pof/pow  to get in range for skills :-\

ye 500 speed in heavy would be cool a? Dude this is main thing ur have to choice: less dmg and more ability to tank but less speed/mana/evasion in heavy or more speed/evasion/mana but less pdef/mdef/hp in light + every1 need to choice like that and look how many archers/tanks running in lights bcos of that, and how many ty/de using litght, and last days i already saw some dagger/tanks in lights (but with shields Oo) So u just have to chose now witch option suit to ur play style
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

BassSultan^^

hmm who wanted to bet about 10 d coins ? :D pw/es rdy for rumble ( i can even lend it too someone ) just pm

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

BanThemAll

Quote from: Sali on January 26, 2010, 02:49:06 PM
ye 500 speed in heavy would be cool a? Dude this is main thing ur have to choice: less dmg and more ability to tank but less speed/mana/evasion in heavy or more speed/evasion/mana but less pdef/mdef/hp in light + every1 need to choice like that and look how many archers/tanks running in lights bcos of that, and how many ty/de using litght, and last days i already saw some dagger/tanks in lights (but with shields Oo) So u just have to chose now witch option suit to ur play style

500 speed?

Dagger in heavy even withou nerf couldnt reach 300 speed with zerk (im talkin about pw) and now as said before POWind drecreases speed.

Since counter dash is fuking OP i think its ok.
tested counter dash with lvl 79 HE and rate is like 15-18%.Imo is way too much for a pt skill that last 1 min.

Sali

Quote from: BanThemAll on January 26, 2010, 11:01:43 PM

500 speed?

Dagger in heavy even withou nerf couldnt reach 300 speed with zerk (im talkin about pw) and now as said before POWind drecreases speed.

Since counter dash is fuking OP i think its ok.
tested counter dash with lvl 79 HE and rate is like 15-18%.Imo is way too much for a pt skill that last 1 min.
some run fast, others gets low dmg, where is ur problem?

BanThemAll

Quote from: Sali on January 26, 2010, 11:05:05 PM
some run fast, others gets low dmg, where is ur problem?

That a dagger now dont have the abillity to get in range or make the dmg to kill any archer or even a mage with magnus.

Sali

Quote from: BanThemAll on January 26, 2010, 11:07:06 PM
That a dagger now dont have the abillity to get in range or make the dmg to kill any archer or even a mage with magnus.
ask Astri how he is doing, he never had problem to get me :o

BanThemAll

Quote from: Sali on January 26, 2010, 11:08:48 PM
ask Astri how he is doing, he never had problem to get me :o

Maybe before the counter dash update  :P

But now its imposible.

Curtis

Quote from: BanThemAll on January 26, 2010, 11:14:10 PM
Maybe before the counter dash update  :P

But now its imposible.

You have skill from 81lvl? Cause if i remember good, with that skill you should catch everyone ;)

scary

misiek since when ur pro menx ?
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

BanThemAll

Quote from: Curtis on January 27, 2010, 07:50:20 AM
You have skill from 81lvl? Cause if i remember good, with that skill you should catch everyone ;)

+30 speed for 30 sec its not the same that perma counter dash in archer party.

Curtis

Quote from: BanThemAll on January 27, 2010, 08:22:55 AM
+30 speed for 30 sec its not the same that perma counter dash in archer party.

So take few archers to your pt ;D

Scream

Dude ... u should know something there are always nerfs ..  and "WE" (by a way or another) manage to pass it and get use of it and maybe PWN everybody else ...hey "backstab" had 2 damages at the "Dark age" if u didnt know... fake death was with only some initiall mana "200 mana probably" and never keep draining mana ... at old times my evasion was 140 w/o UE only Evasion tattoos (dont remember it's name) ... so stop complaining/whining and keep wasting ur time playing the game
SoulCryer