News:

Main Menu

Siege/Manor Idea !

Started by Shreed, February 06, 2010, 05:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shreed

Hello Mates !

I wanna put here my new Idea.
Like all of you know Week by week we have Sieges. Some of them are nice but most of them suxs hard :P Why ? you will tell me that Temps are op and have all blablabla. I think its not true !  The problem is that we have some nice castles like Rune/Goddard which gaves nice profits and castels like gludio/dion etc which dont give a sh1t. Why  should i send 50 ppl to fight by 2 hours for 3 Bogs ?

I have 2 Ideas;

1. Update Manor system from Castle - Oren/Gludio/innadril/giran etc.. make them more valuable for exepmle 80 bogs/1 week insead of 3 :P
put more mats for players farming manor for exemple give them Adamantine/Orichaculum etc.. / Update a litlle manor goods for catsle owners for exemple put bews/ews beas/eas insead of crystals and some sh1ts.

2. How to give a chance for castle to other allys ? - Make all Castels in ONE week insead of TWO. For exemple every Saturday make
Goddard/Aden/Dion/Oren/Giran. and every Sunday make Rune/Innadrill/Giran/Gludio. There will be almost Immposible for temps to hold more than 2 castle per day :P

Ok i am waiting for your opinios :P Cya

TomekAlmighty

I agree on putting more sieges at the same hour and day, but maybe there should be only one castle that would give some really nice things, maybe aden or rune or w/e and that castle would be the most important in the server and everyone would like to have it cuz of the great bonus. (have no idea what the bonus could be, maybe also a 1 hour buff that increases your p.def m.def or w/e, just to motivate people more to fight for that castle)

The thing is that there are too many castles for the ammouth of people that this server has, so why not making one castle special that everyone would like to have and there would be atleast 1 great siege where people would group together and fight for it :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Neozinhu

About more sieges..i agree with shreed...could bring more fun @ weekends (well....the "gk block" will be a problem for newbs.. but anyway...there's some ways to go cityes instead of gk)

About bews / ews... beas / eas ... it could kill the economy (imagine...like 300 bews / week [All castles together]) price will fall...and u'll see enchants @ 50kk and many more jedi weapons..

idea is nice......but with some changes...will be better...
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 06, 2010, 05:26:10 PM
I agree on putting more sieges at the same hour and day, but maybe there should be only one castle that would give some really nice things, maybe aden or rune or w/e and that castle would be the most important in the server and everyone would like to have it cuz of the great bonus. (have no idea what the bonus could be, maybe also a 1 hour buff that increases your p.def m.def or w/e, just to motivate people more to fight for that castle)

The thing is that there are too many castles for the ammouth of people that this server has, so why not making one castle special that everyone would like to have and there would be atleast 1 great siege where people would group together and fight for it :)
Lets place bets who will have that "powefrul castle"
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Shreed

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 06, 2010, 05:26:10 PM

No ! No ! Tomek my idea is to give more fun to other allys. Your looks like: "Lets give more fun and goods to Temp :("

And No ammount of people is ok but they prefer to go some fortess than go and be killed by Temps. I understand those ppl but if there will be 5 castels in the same time they will get chance to win with 1 pt of temp :P

Quote from: Neozinhu on February 06, 2010, 05:32:58 PM
About more sieges..i agree with shreed...could bring more fun @ weekends (well....the "gk block" will be a problem for newbs.. but anyway...there's some ways to go cityes instead of gk)

About bews / ews... beas / eas ... it could kill the economy (imagine...like 300 bews / week [All castles together]) price will fall...and u'll see enchants @ 50kk and many more jedi weapons..

idea is nice......but with some changes...will be better...

Why 300 per week ?? we can make around 50 bogs, 2 bews, 2 beas, 5 ews, 5 eas form low garde catsel and 100 bogs 5, bews, 5 beas, 10 ews, 5 eas form powerfull castles
Its just a exemple

Neozinhu

Quote from: Shreed on February 06, 2010, 05:45:59 PM
Why 300 per week ?? we can make around 50 bogs, 2 bews, 2 beas, 5 ews, 5 eas form low garde catsel and 100 bogs 5, bews, 5 beas, 10 ews, 5 eas form powerfull castles
Its just a exemple
i've said 300 bcuz of the goddard bog numbers @ c4 (was many...dont remember...but was 60+)

And imo...keep all castles with same "manor bonus" (50 bogs, 2 bews, 2 beas, 5 ews, 5 eas) ...and all castles will be useful....if we make "lower ones" and "higher ones" u'll see all server going to a high one ...and leaving the low w/o any action :P

With all with the same rewards...lower clans could have the same rewards in gludio that one big clan @ aden
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Shreed on February 06, 2010, 05:45:59 PM
No ! No ! Tomek my idea is to give more fun to other allys. Your looks like: "Lets give more fun and goods to Temp :("

I agreed with the idea to put more sieges on the same date and same hour so one ally/clan cant have most of castles. But im also suggesting to make one siege a special one, just like the old times when Aden was the most imporant siege.

Quote from: TrackZero on February 06, 2010, 05:38:32 PM
Lets place bets who will have that "powefrul castle"

If the reward is cool enough maybe this could bring the rest of the server together to fight with temps for it... You could also edit it somehow that the castle would be hard to keep (you could remove life control towers from the castle so the owners of the castle wouldnt be able to rez each other in it and would need to wait 8 minutes for respawn). And to prevent people from taking and keeping this castle just with bot clans the rewards should be some custom buffs, so having the castle with a bot clan would make no sense...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sali

+1 for change manor rewards and apply orichalcum and adamantine
-1 for all castles in 1 week, it wont bring more fun, it will even rise boredom, all clans/allies will split betwen difrent castles and u wont see any fights there
-1 for bews/beas- i feel like enchant events made ppl think totaly wrong about those items.... now its like " i dont know what to do, lets sell bews!" wtf? imo bews should be rare item that can be obtained by long long farm since lets say bews can worth 230 coins if ur enchanting ur new brand icarus weapon, hopefully u get what i mean
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

IvolveR

Its not the whole network's problem that ur sieges r boring so u have to fk up our market too with zilion of cheap BOGs/mats from manor.
Stupid idea.
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Curtis

Quote from: IvolveR on February 06, 2010, 06:28:55 PM
Its not the whole network's problem that ur sieges r boring so u have to fk up our market too with zilion of cheap BOGs/mats from manor.
Stupid idea.

Same like it was not whole network problem that some mages from dn cant kill archer/tank so they cry to drake about nerf.
Thx bb

luckyluke13

Quote from: Shreed on February 06, 2010, 05:01:41 PM
Hello Mates !

Like all of you know Week by week we have Sieges. Some of them are nice but most of them suxs hard :P Why ? you will tell me that Temps are op and have all blablabla. I think its not true !  The problem is that we have some nice castles like Rune/Goddard which gaves nice profits and castels like gludio/dion etc which dont give a sh1t. Why  should i send 50 ppl to fight by 2 hours for 3 Bogs ?

I have 2 Ideas;

1. Update Manor system from Castle - Oren/Gludio/innadril/giran etc.. make them more valuable for exepmle 80 bogs/1 week insead of 3 :P
put more mats for players farming manor for exemple give them Adamantine/Orichaculum etc.. / Update a litlle manor goods for catsle owners for exemple put bews/ews beas/eas insead of crystals and some sh1ts.

2. How to give a chance for castle to other allys ? - Make all Castels in ONE week insead of TWO. For exemple every Saturday make
Goddard/Aden/Dion/Oren/Giran. and every Sunday make Rune/Innadrill/Giran/Gludio. There will be almost Immposible for temps to hold more than 2 castle per day :P

I agree with Shreed +1

eswues

Quote from: Shreed on February 06, 2010, 05:01:41 PM
Hello Mates !

I have 2 Ideas;

Good idea!
+1 for Shreed :)