Siege/Manor Idea ! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Siege/Manor Idea !

Started by Shreed, February 06, 2010, 05:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortal

Quote from: jygh on February 07, 2010, 09:18:53 PM
u r a joke here . every big ally who had all , eclipse / touchmymonkey  were broked cause had everything and ppls became bored cuz of no enemy who could bring em rly good fun . and with ur live with that . atm 60-90 ppls when u can get 40 max cuz ppls dont give a shit aobut siege cuz they know even iff will be 80 ppls temps will call all to get 120 is not sence . since temps started to zergingg and to ve no enemy ppls stoped to give a shit about sieges and before in every regulamin of each clan was about going to each siege every week and now no 1 care:P

In my opinion its not temp foult that they zerg server :) We had eclipse age ,v3 sins age, nowadays we have temp age in our community . We cant change it bcs server is boring as hell nowadays, lack of new players and main reason, every freaking ally against temp was broken bcs  of dissagreement------------> freak it i leave this server-----------> less enemies for temp--------> more temp zerg (its only my opinion) sry for english
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

Equi

Quote from: jygh on February 07, 2010, 09:18:53 PM
u r a joke here . every big ally who had all , eclipse / touchmymonkey  were broked cause had everything and ppls became bored cuz of no enemy who could bring em rly good fun . and with ur live with that . atm 60-90 ppls when u can get 40 max cuz ppls dont give a shit aobut siege cuz they know even iff will be 80 ppls temps will call all to get 120 is not sence . since temps started to zergingg and to ve no enemy ppls stoped to give a shit about sieges and before in every regulamin of each clan was about going to each siege every week and now no 1 care:P

You can't make sense in last 2 sentences, try it again. About Eclipse i can't comment even though SINS and V3  and other strongs clans were active in those times. About touchmymonkey  you can't speculate that they left cuz no enemys, in that time there were many ppl that played on NM (i can only say that they broke cuz of conflicts = a rezonable answer, not cuz of boredom lol). And if ppl are bored to even log for siege, who's fault is that ? temp ?
Even WindPhoenix agnoledge what is the problem, and is not temp , if you can't understand that, that doesn't mean is not true, your just denying it. I hope argument about zerg is over.
As for a good solution for sieges, i say again, to have every siege at diferent times, is a nice ideea to try to implement for 1 month at least and we see if is a godd change or not .
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

Sali

Quote from: Equi on February 07, 2010, 09:31:05 PM
You can't make sense in last 2 sentences, try it again. About Eclipse i can't comment even though SINS and V3  and other strongs clans were active in those times. About touchmymonkey  you can't speculate that they left cuz no enemys, in that time there were many ppl that played on NM (i can only say that they broke cuz of conflicts = a rezonable answer, not cuz of boredom lol). And if ppl are bored to even log for siege, who's fault is that ? temp ?
Even WindPhoenix agnoledge what is the problem, and is not temp , if you can't understand that, that doesn't mean is not true, your just denying it. I hope argument about zerg is over.
As for a good solution for sieges, i say again, to have every siege at diferent times, is a nice ideea to try to implement for 1 month at least and we see if is a godd change or not .
ehhh and u still dont get it...
About ur idea, it will only make sieges less playable - every siege on otehr hour mean ull need whole day for sieges, who else than Temp will show up there/ faking no1, so ur idea will make Temps have all castles, is this what u rly want to achieve?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

jygh

iff u didnt found out yet wind was not on any siege since 1-2 years lol  its like listening virginpl from c3 times what he think about siege now when he dont know a shit about it
  Nightmare 30x

Equi

Quote from: jygh on February 07, 2010, 09:46:55 PM
iff u didnt found out yet wind was not on any siege since 1-2 years lol  its like listening virginpl from c3 times what he think about siege now when he dont know a shit about it
Maybe a few moths away from l2, can let you see the real picture of the server, so like i say, if you don't agree of the problem, that doesn't mean is not true (is just your opinion)...

Sali

Quote from: Ungolianth on February 07, 2010, 09:45:32 PM
ye sali but look on some ppl tha fuking dont care about temp and fuking dont care about no pvp , siege etc etc they just love to play lineage farm a grade equip and kill low level rbs...so u just close server cuz big lords dont have fun? try look down there where are ppl with cheap equip byt they enjoy game maybe much more then u ....think about it
read what ive quoted and then read my reply and ull find a sense in it.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

FeelmyBow

Well, you are partly right and partly wrong here.

Yes some ally's got dissolved just cause of disagremeents, ALTHO the biggest problem is Ego. let me give you an example.
Peoples fight eachother for a while on varka / mos etc. They were ingame enemy's for a while and didn't show this on pvp only but also by using flames etc. Let's say: 2 Leaders have been chatting and trying to make a new ally, 1 of the 2 leaders decided to give it a shot and try to make his clan bigger by recruiting active players. He invites an enemy of his ally mates. What will happen first?
"if he joins i leave" Mostly that is being said by peoples who got the gear they want and are just interested in pvp the more the better.
Personally i think that is the biggest problem of ally dissolvings.
And about the v3 + Sins ally it was dissolved by the fact it was boring for those peoples cause they had everything and they didn't see the fun of the game anymore, so they decided to dissolve it and become "enemy's" so they got new challenges.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Equi

Quote from: FeelmyBow on February 07, 2010, 10:39:22 PM
Well, you are partly right and partly wrong here.

Yes some ally's got dissolved just cause of disagremeents, ALTHO the biggest problem is Ego. let me give you an example.
Peoples fight eachother for a while on varka / mos etc. They were ingame enemy's for a while and didn't show this on pvp only but also by using flames etc. Let's say: 2 Leaders have been chatting and trying to make a new ally, 1 of the 2 leaders decided to give it a shot and try to make his clan bigger by recruiting active players. He invites an enemy of his ally mates. What will happen first?
"if he joins i leave" Mostly that is being said by peoples who got the gear they want and are just interested in pvp the more the better.
Personally i think that is the biggest problem of ally dissolvings.
And about the v3 + Sins ally it was dissolved by the fact it was boring for those peoples cause they had everything and they didn't see the fun of the game anymore, so they decided to dissolve it and become "enemy's" so they got new challenges.
About V3 and SINS spleating , imo your version is bullshit. I only know from reading forums, and as i recall SINS were farming Valakas and antharas alone (sometimes), and didn't call V3 , CrazyyNecro got pissed and left, if i recall well ... I stick to my opinion that an ally didn't ever broke cuz they did't had enemys, cuz back then, there were way more active clans. Maybe some players left the game, but that didn't broke an ally also...

Shreed

Quote from: DarkMagician on February 08, 2010, 10:02:28 AM
how do u know that goddard gives more BOGs than giran and aden if u never had them  ;D

how do u know that u have brain if u never used it ?

Try to ask ppl about information insead of flame them :P

Weezer

Wanna beat Temp?!?

1st - stop with big egos (from all sides) and make an ally merging clans that wanna fight then

2nd - find someone better on tatics than u have now

3rd - control people from all clans, some shit will happen between clans, the difference about breaking an ally and keeping it alive is HOW LEADERS R INVOLVED IN KEEPING THE ALLY ALIVE.

4th - go some sieges to improve ally organization.

Prepar to fight against Temp and other clans that will support then if they start getting zerged, like always happened.

The most problem atm is people simple dont wanna talk and all fell they PRO and dont need other people, believe me all people is needed when u need to fight a zerg.

Temp isnt a zerg like we had on the past (like Fenix), they have good gear, some skilled players and tons of people.

VampyRUL

There is a couple of problems with your sugestions:
1. you will keep many towns for 2 houres every week-end locked -NO TELEPORT, not all of the players go to siege and by keeping 4 towns locked every week-end  sucks.
2.Shreed you need bews?beas? you will make TEMP OE because they allready have most of the castles and continue to hold them with the new goods.
3.  As i see it you want more goods for yourself because the good castle will be keeped by temp and the lesser one by you and you hope to get something , right?
4. Implementing adamantines will do what? more dyna wep? allready people work hard in HB for those mats and craft wepons and raids drop dyna wep, are you lazy to spoil HB? If adamantines  will be at manor who will spoil HB?
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

tzuc

imo start an ally named Permanent ... the name alone should win vs Temp

=)))

and fmb's version of v3 - sins splitting is correct :), we always had diferences with sins and it would always be drama on ally chat but that's not what split, v3 were borred, had no one to fight with and one day "hey, let's leave ally and war sins since there's no one else to fight vs"
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota