Siege/Manor Idea ! - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Siege/Manor Idea !

Started by Shreed, February 06, 2010, 05:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: Shreed on February 07, 2010, 12:50:05 PM
Ungoasslicker and Sali i think you still dont get the point :P my Idea is going to give more fun to other clans/allys on the server and force them to move on batlefield and get some profits form it. we have many small clans atm but they are fighting on fortess etc. Why they choosing fortess or Oly transfer insead of Siege ? and why You Sali and many others choose to be lonleywolf than try to fight, and why 1xxxxxxxxxx ppl leave NM ? Coz atm (since 2 years) you have 3 option: Join Temp, get beaten or leave. And Belive me iam not even dream about "top" and all those goods. There is no option and any chance to bit them atm or in next 5 years but if we can make another option for other ppl to farm a litlle (like it is in RB case atm) and bring some fun why not? :

1. Coz ppl will split:  We are f@cking splited since ages !  to many "bigdks" to many heaters and to many tears to organise some good ally (iForce, ruthelss, laststand, over.... and many more all failed hard)

2. Coz Sieges will become boring: They are f@cking boring since ages !  Temps pwnage on big castels and noone fighting for small one. No profits form them and no chance to get them.

3. Coz my Idea will destroy server economy: How ? if we give ppl chance to farm ? Valakas/Antharas/Baium is blocked since ages ! We have now boosted RB so why not boost Castles ? coz some noobs will get 1 bews and 3 bogs form CL >? yep it will riun everything
1. iForce fail only bcos SR left server, if not that, who know what would happen.
2. Im lonelywolf bcos im just sick of politics here and there, being hanged by time of sieges/rb, preasure from ally side to do smthing with curently situation
3. Anyway, as i pointed b4, moving sieges to 1 day wont bring more fun, it will just fill pockets of small clans with bews, what is a totaly NOT needed . Also its pretty cool small clans fight for fortress, they know where is their place and also they can enjoy sieges fighting with equal enemy. As i said, moving sieges to 1 day will make every1 stick to his own castle, temps will control 2-3 and rest is for others, but yet we dont have so many clans at NM that there will be any fights, every1 will find some castle and keep defending it.
Only 1 good thing u proposed is to add new mats to manor, it can move a manor system and bring more bogs from it,
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Shreed

Quote from: DarkMagician on February 07, 2010, 04:05:47 PM
QQ or try to get giran/rune/aden  ;D

Goddard gives more than Aden and Giran :P but if you dont know nothing about game you can only put some poor flame like  "QQ..." 

M3tta

well maybe manor diea is good... but more sieges at one time is not. why? bcs you guys (or at least most of clans) already have problems to manage parties on 2 sieges... if there would be 5 sieges it would be like... temp takes 2 castles and camp there forever. another 2 goes to big opposite clans. some opposite clans go to fight with temp and the one which left goes to random clan. stil... any action that could happen would happen on temp territory so... everything its abouts is to get more bogs enchants mats to have chance kick temps ass imo.

sry for english. ;)
die.

jygh

Quote from: M3tta on February 07, 2010, 05:52:18 PM
well maybe manor diea is good... but more sieges at one time is not. why? bcs you guys (or at least most of clans) already have problems to manage parties on 2 sieges... if there would be 5 sieges it would be like... temp takes 2 castles and camp there forever. another 2 goes to big opposite clans. some opposite clans go to fight with temp and the one which left goes to random clan. stil... any action that could happen would happen on temp territory so... everything its abouts is to get more bogs enchants mats to have chance kick temps ass imo.

sry for english. ;)
they just dont make pt cuz what is the point to make 3 pt for example and die by 6-8 temp pt and after listen bulshits on shouts like " so easy " that all ? " etc (hi ary ) ppls got bored of it plus in my opinion all sieges in same time would bring some fun for smaller clan . fortress give a shit :P and iff smaller clans would start to go to sieges will be fun cuz for example lets say renesance will get aden and will be boring so they ll try to get giran in same moment , and in same moment another clan for example dn would attack aden making em to fast back etc.... dunno in my opinion track could change it for lil time and just see what happen
  Nightmare 30x

Sali

Quote from: jygh on February 07, 2010, 06:50:02 PM
they just dont make pt cuz what is the point to make 3 pt for example and die by 6-8 temp pt and after listen bulshits on shouts like " so easy " that all ? " etc (hi ary ) ppls got bored of it plus in my opinion all sieges in same time would bring some fun for smaller clan . fortress give a shit :P and iff smaller clans would start to go to sieges will be fun cuz for example lets say renesance will get aden and will be boring so they ll try to get giran in same moment , and in same moment another clan for example dn would attack aden making em to fast back etc.... dunno in my opinion track could change it for lil time and just see what happen
be realistic, if some1 will have his place that give bews/beas no1 will move faking ass out from his own castle just to make sure he wont lose any $$$$ in upcoming weeks lol...

jygh

Quote from: Sali on February 07, 2010, 06:57:10 PM
be realistic, if some1 will have his place that give bews/beas no1 will move faking ass out from his own castle just to make sure he wont lose any $$$$ in upcoming weeks lol...
so they dont have to give bews/beas then :P simple
  Nightmare 30x

Sali

Quote from: jygh on February 07, 2010, 07:23:56 PM
so they dont have to give bews/beas then :P simple
whats the point of summing all sieges to 1 day then? :P

Teh noob

we just had temps and pride ally attacking us together. that means only one - 80 % of the posts here are complete bullshit. also pay attention ,that all the "this is so mtf great' posts come from DN members.

Equi

Quote from: Danilo on February 07, 2010, 02:32:27 PM
I don't agre in all sieges at the same time, i think it will make all sieges dead, it wont bring fun, it maybe help weak clans but we wont have fun.

My idea is to made all siege at diferent time, why? if we have only one siege at same time, all server will be there, and certainly will be nice siege.

Ahh, and for sure, if whole server is playing at same siege and the whole serve  isn't able to defeat temp, my idea is close the server.

This was my ideea also, you can add some things like : make all castle give the same amount of bogs, and put adamantine and orichalcum at manor, no bews etc...
And i agree if all server can't take the castle from temp , server should be closed....
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

Sali

Quote from: Equi on February 07, 2010, 08:26:10 PM

And i agree if all server can't take the castle from temp , server should be closed....
well then server should be closed long time ago, like we never had a zergs here, just some ppl knew when to say enough and break the alliances.

Equi

Quote from: Sali on February 07, 2010, 08:48:09 PM
well then server should be closed long time ago, like we never had a zergs here, just some ppl knew when to say enough and break the alliances.
Having 60-max 90 online for siege is not fukking  zerg,  live with that.... And i really don't ever belive that an alliance broke, because they were to succesfull =)) =)) =)) =)) fukking joke =))
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

jygh

Quote from: Equi on February 07, 2010, 08:57:37 PM
Having 60-max 90 online for siege is not fukking  zerg,  live with that.... And i really don't ever belive that an alliance broke, because they were to succesfull =)) =)) =)) =)) fukking joke =))
u r a joke here . every big ally who had all , eclipse / touchmymonkey  were broked cause had everything and ppls became bored cuz of no enemy who could bring em rly good fun . and with ur live with that . atm 60-90 ppls when u can get 40 max cuz ppls dont give a shit aobut siege cuz they know even iff will be 80 ppls temps will call all to get 120 is not sence . since temps started to zergingg and to ve no enemy ppls stoped to give a shit about sieges and before in every regulamin of each clan was about going to each siege every week and now no 1 care:P
  Nightmare 30x