News:

Main Menu

Siege/Manor Idea !

Started by Shreed, February 06, 2010, 05:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: macris-0007 on February 09, 2010, 03:30:18 PM
why u did soe for baium  :'(

about topic but i think that nm got still same problem... clan leaders... hide ur pride hooomie and try to do smth serious with others to beat TH...

maybe dn surv ? w/o subs ofc. ??????????????? kidding i know u love all those fckng updates for smashin ur chars more and more.  :-*
Sorry but you are still a big fail.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

macris-0007

Quote from: TrackZero on February 09, 2010, 04:03:17 PM
Sorry but you are still a big fail.

uuu maybe bun my 2nd forum acc?

srsly dude u dont know me and dont know u but for most of us (not asslickers) ure just a "dude" who came here and took all fun away. Most of ppl left nm coz of epics ( u cant go and kill them bb ) or coz of all that nerfs and new rules... so srsly joining a dead surv to be a "god gm" serious plan for life.

so dont be a mad kamel srsly we need our love to make world better  :-*

hate in air ...  ;)
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: macris-0007 on February 09, 2010, 04:23:11 PM
uuu maybe bun my 2nd forum acc?

srsly dude u dont know me and dont know u but for most of us (not asslickers) ure just a "dude" who came here and took all fun away. Most of ppl left nm coz of epics ( u cant go and kill them bb ) or coz of all that nerfs and new rules... so srsly joining a dead surv to be a "god gm" serious plan for life.

so dont be a mad kamel srsly we need our love to make world better  :-*

hate in air ...  ;)
That thing " u cant go epics " is actually 2 years old, and they are 100% available like 2+ years already, and once again you are faildozer.

macris-0007

Quote from: TrackZero on February 09, 2010, 04:35:43 PM
That thing " u cant go epics " is actually 2 years old, and they are 100% available like 2+ years already, and once again you are faildozer.

oohh ooohhh sad panda now. Nvm random dude cya tc.
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

Kamillo29

This game is gettin' too old, that's all ; x

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: macris-0007 on February 09, 2010, 04:49:14 PM
oohh ooohhh sad panda now. Nvm random dude cya tc.
Right , since i crashed you with the facts toy are running away, like you always do :)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: macris-0007 on February 09, 2010, 03:30:18 PM
why u did soe for baium  :'(

about topic but i think that nm got still same problem... clan leaders... hide ur pride hooomie and try to do smth serious with others to beat TH...

maybe dn surv ? w/o subs ofc. ??????????????? kidding i know u love all those fckng updates for smashin ur chars more and more.  :-*

Probably cuz baium gave us more than a castle i guess or it made no sence fighting a zerg  ;D? Its not like we did it once, we did it more times while we were on sieges and still won sieges too ;)
And DN sub system is why we are all playing here ( or used to play here)... If you remove that, who would want to stay here? :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 09, 2010, 05:36:07 PM
Probably cuz baium gave us more than a castle i guess or it made no sence fighting a zerg  ;D? Its not like we did it once, we did it more times while we were on sieges and still won sieges too ;)
And DN sub system is why we are all playing here ( or used to play here)... If you remove that, who would want to stay here? :)
He is just jealouse cause so many people plays on NM and DN and we are still best l2 server around, and he cant join us cause he fails in everything he trys, he cant win temps? QQ / leave and use exuses for "bad gm"

macris-0007

Quote from: TrackZero on February 09, 2010, 05:57:07 PM
He is just jealouse cause so many people plays on NM and DN and we are still best l2 server around, and he cant join us cause he fails in everything he trys, he cant win temps? QQ / leave and use exuses for "bad gm"

Tomi i was joking still <3 Fearless

So many ppl on NM? thats why in all topic "we need to keep nm alive... why ppl are leaving etc bla bla" and Tracky still best l2 server around fail... best imo DEX servers as privet... fails here u mean selling rb jewls sets to TH players (hi Luci) plx dont ban them now and ahh yea u ban my acc for misspk som... he cant win with temps? srsly dude when i was playing here Astri was asking me permission to kill anth/valak... maybe u mean that short story here at february 2009 rune/giran siegs fraps? i was playing just to kill time cos Celes was opening.

still luv ya bro, ur funny sh1ts about players that were playing here a long before ya... Tracky ig = niori confirmed? hydro & return? joke i know not funny  :-*

* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL

Kamillo29

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 09, 2010, 05:36:07 PM
haha I remember when I was on your(sins) ventrillo and I heard where you're cleaning pk on Varka, I did some cryts killed you both with Danny and 1s before pressing return I heard you voice "OMG, I bet he saw I dropped dc helmet" so I picked it :D

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: macris-0007 on February 09, 2010, 06:08:40 PM
Tomi i was joking still <3 Fearless

So many ppl on NM? thats why in all topic "we need to keep nm alive... why ppl are leaving etc bla bla" and Tracky still best l2 server around fail... best imo DEX servers as privet... fails here u mean selling rb jewls sets to TH players (hi Luci) plx dont ban them now and ahh yea u ban my acc for misspk som... he cant win with temps? srsly dude when i was playing here Astri was asking me permission to kill anth/valak... maybe u mean that short story here at february 2009 rune/giran siegs fraps? i was playing just to kill time cos Celes was opening.

still luv ya bro, ur funny sh1ts about players that were playing here a long before ya... Tracky ig = niori confirmed? hydro & return? joke i know not funny  :-*

Please do not visit our forum anymore cause you are really sticked between alisa in wonderland and pockemon, and since we "sux" so much no need to read or post anymore since u found ur crapiness somewhere else, thank you.

macris-0007

* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK

a V a t a r s - v-CL