Web Analytics
I started a joke

News:

Main Menu

I started a joke

Started by Teh noob, February 09, 2010, 04:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teh noob

well u all saw the recent , and discussed the past upgrades on all tank class. now is clear that most of u regard  as "subclass with deflect arrow and  majesty + UD" . what can a non - subbed tank do oO.

lets say, we have someone entering the server. he wont notice differences, cause tank upgrades affect only bow/magical attacks. he will kill mobs , and wonder why some ppl arround him make funny faces, when they see his/her main class.

now , imaigne if this one is avenger. oO u re no good on your own. so my idea is , to add some buffs to the panther, thus helping the eventual newcommers, and providing support for the community.

help the panther tank to become a tiger (LOL)
ty

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Teh noob on February 09, 2010, 04:49:48 AM
well u all saw the recent , and discussed the past upgrades on all tank class. now is clear that most of u regard  as "subclass with deflect arrow and  majesty + UD" . what can a non - subbed tank do oO.

lets say, we have someone entering the server. he wont notice differences, cause tank upgrades affect only bow/magical attacks. he will kill mobs , and wonder why some ppl arround him make funny faces, when they see his/her main class.

now , imaigne if this one is avenger. oO u re no good on your own. so my idea is , to add some buffs to the panther, thus helping the eventual newcommers, and providing support for the community.

help the panther tank to become a tiger (LOL)
ty
Imagine i am Megan Fox and it will help you .
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]